SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone have a friend in Massachusets?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Does anyone have a friend in Massachusets? Reply with quote

I read on another blog that Harvard admission applications are kept on file, and they are available to the public.

A $10.00 fee is charged for a copy. Anyone care to try to get Kerry's...it will document the Dishonorable Discharge.
davman
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have a number or location where you can get his aplication?
Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Scan Kerry's dishonorable dischage and Post it for us! Reply with quote

If you wish to help. Very Happy

I heard from a democrat who was going to vote for Kerry. He said he has top secret information on Kerry that is so damaging that he has to go out and vote for George W. Bush. He's into computers and security.
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Scan Kerry's dishonorable dischage and Post it for us! Reply with quote

Fighter Cat wrote:
If you wish to help. Very Happy

I heard from a democrat who was going to vote for Kerry. He said he has top secret information on Kerry that is so damaging that he has to go out and vote for George W. Bush. He's into computers and security.

Can I be so bold as to ask how we can use that? Question
seeksthetruth
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a friend in Boston...he called this morning. He has always voted Democrat...this time he is voting BUSH!!!!

I will ask him to go get it.

1985 to 1989 US Army
davman
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked with the Admissions Office. They will not release copies of aplications, unless it is to the aplicant.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: kerry Reply with quote

time is running out just e-mailed fo, theyare not taking calls asked to leave a message, does anyone have the right e-mail addresses for msnbc and cbs, the ones I have are not going through
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not overdose on Kool-Aid here gang.

Right now, I'm listening to talk radio, watching 3 cable news programs, typing this reply, reading all of the new topics in between tasks, and eating a leftover Baby Ruth with my free hand.

There's nothing (NOTHING!) about any new developments anywhere in the media. It's all on the blogosphere.

We could discover legitimate naked pictures of John Kerry with the Pope and it wouldn't receive any coverage.

It's all over but the voting. That's our job now. Unless it's a landslide, the fight will resume on 11/03/2004.
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Does anyone have a friend in Massachusetts Reply with quote

Even if there was time to get it out, Harvard is so far left it would not release anything on Kerry even if they could.

RHV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: