SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOMETHING ELSE TO DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: SOMETHING ELSE TO DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

VIETNAM VETS,,,,,, REMEMBER, AFTER THE "WAR" A COL. THE
ASSISTANT TO THE VICE- PREMIER OF SOUTH VIET NAM WENT TO
NORTH VIETNAM AS A HERO, A HERO BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONE
GIVING OUT THE LAT. AND LON. FOR THE " S O G " UNITS
INSERTS?

ANY CHANCE THAT THERE IS A "INSIDE" WORKER AT THE WHITE HOUSE,
OR THE RELECTION COMMITTIEE'SSIES
NOT JUST A MOLE BUT SOMEONE SMART, PLAYING IT SMART,,
AS IN, "LET'S NOT PLAY HARD BALL WITH KERRY STUFF"
THE ADVICE TO PRES. BUSH: "IT'S OK....SAY, "HE SERVED WITH HONOR."

IF ANYTHING ON THE DISCUSSION BORAD IS TRUE, THAT STATEMENT IS A LIE.

IS IT THAT OR THE TWO "REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS"

ARE JUST "HAVING A PRETEND FIGHT" FOR OUR CONSUMPTION ?

Sam Houston, would have burned the bridge , that could be used for

this kind of retreat, and advised , FIGHT OR DIE.

Last edited by one more captins mast on Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
gocars
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange happenings were always the order of the day for those of us in SOG. Expect the unexpected and reverse psychology was always SOP.

gocars
101st Airborne
'Nam 67-70
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one more captin's mast,

I don't remember about that South Vietnamese Vice Premier. Interesting.

I edited your post some because the way I was reading it, it seemed to me that you were saying that one or more of the admins HERE were working for Kerry.

After a couple of emails, I think I made it say what you were trying to get across. You're free to hit the edit key if I got something wrong.

I don't know about someone from the other side being able to get that close to the President - although he certainly had a lot of Clintonista's in his administration that he didn't clear out, didn't he?

Interesting question.

I don't think he should have ever said that Kerry served honorably, either. Especially knowing what we do about his negotiations with the enemy and the VVAW assassination of Senators plot while still a Naval Officer.

Maybe he based that comment only on the 4 months that Kerry seems to be stuck in, who knows?
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A mole in the White House, I would think is highly improbable as the inner circle is pretty tight. Hitler did have a mole on his inner staff who provided the complete details of Operation Citadel to the Allies. Moles in the Bush Administration could be very likely, but would only be able to pass on general information, I believe.

I agree with the GOP's apporach in not making negative statements about Kerry's past military record. It would surely be regarded on a national basis as in bad taste and may alienate some boarderline Bush supporters. The President at this time must focus on being perceived as a strong leader on foreign and domestic issues. The past backgrounds of each candidate has been totally exhausted in the press and the current real issue for me is Kerry's actions in '71. I think the line have already been drawn on where the voters stand regarding the candidate's military records.

As seen in the news, Bush is doing an excellent job in fending off Kerry's last minute desperation toe popper's, wait-a-minute vines and trip wires. No need for the President to press issues that are already estabilished in the public's mind. Others are continuing to do a great job in exposing the many faces of John Kerry.

Last edited by Redleg on Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The President does not need to make statements derogatory to Hanoi John. There are more than enough people who are willing to call Kerry every name in the book; and most of them are doing so because he deserves it.
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: ?? THEN WHAT IS LEADERSHIP Reply with quote

LETTING OTHERS LEAD???
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: It will come out. Reply with quote

Releasing the story of Kerry's "Less than Honorable Discharge" from the Navy Reserves has to be timed very carefully for maximum effect before election day.

Think back to 2000 when Bush's DUI problems arose the weekend before the election. He dropped five points before election day and many Christian voters just stayed home.

All Vets know that most Pentagon leaks from unnamed sources are planned and not accidental. I'm sure Carl Rove is just waiting for the right moment to drop this bombshell into Kerry's lap. The less time available to Kerry to prop his defenses and regain support the better.

Kerry is not a well man if he thought he could defend his actions after he returned from RVN.

Independent that leans right of center.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this turns out to be the case - the less-than-honorable discharge story, magnified - first, I truly don't think Karl Rove will know what hit him.

To have someone in the White House leaking that kind of info would leave the President open to four more years of unceasing attacks.

I truly believe that if more comes out about Kerry, it's going to be from anti-Kerry sources and the White House won't know about it.

Look at what our "amateurs" have done just on this board, just out of our immense disdain for this poser. Can you imagine the silent hatred that must exist way up in the Pentagon? The fear of a Kerry military? The desire to protect a CinC who has respected them and allowed them to do their jobs? Interesting possibilities.

On another note, the world has seen how fast the blogosphere tore apart the CBS fake memos - it was only a couple of hours after the forgeries were put on the CBS site that the first questions started popping up.

So, timing is even more critical than before.

We may not see anything big until Thursday or Friday. Maybe even later.. long enough to take up a good chunk of the weekend news shows, but not long enough to scramble defenses.

And it's going to have to be absolutely 100% air-tight.

I feel like I'm watching a docu-drama - popcorn, anyone? Wink

PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Can it be anything but? Reply with quote

Kerry has only released what military and FBI records that would not negatively impact on his campaign. Unfortunately those records only leave the impression that major efforts were made to restore Kerry's military files before he ran for President. Military vets know that there is a certain SOE that takes place with records of their service and the dates placed on Kerry's records just don't add up. In fact; Kerry's published records reveal a great deal of manipulation to sanitize them up to and including in year 2001.

The reason behind the DNC/CBS conspiracy to undermine Bush’s guard service was to give cover to Kerry if it was revealed what his own Navy Reserve service results were. Why else would they beat this dead horse so much? Diversionary tactics.

Independent that leans right of center.
jrwhite85
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry's OTH is so unneeded. Like homosexual photos of Adolf Hitler (borrowing a page from MoveOn.org, sorry!)

Get out to neighbors and the supermarket and make the appeal in person based upon what we now have! This guy is done like dinner, if we get out there and gig him!

It is amzing that Kerry should ever have been viable in any party in the United States. I wouldn't think the CPUSA would have put him out there, to be honest.

Vietnam Vets for Kerry (you know, NVA, VC, Ho Chi Minh, et al.)
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If somebody is dropping a "bomb" at this point in time, he does not understand physics ... 32 feet per second per second.

At this time, the bomb will hit after the target has passed, or the pilot is so low he'll get shot down by the blast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: