SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SwiftVets after the election
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: SwiftVets after the election Reply with quote

After the election I see two possibilities:

1. Bush wins, and the MSM, academic Kerryites and leftwingers give GWB and the military an even harder, even more anti-American treatment than from 2000-2004.

2. Kerry could win as a result of the MSM coverups, election frauds, etc., and then start to repeat the mistakes that led to the deaths of millions of people in Indochina, push the U.N. thing, World Court thing -- and that's just for starters.

In either case, vigilance and action will be needed. Alternate-media groups like SwiftVets can serve a continuing role in defending this country from the Left.

I hope that they will.

-- FDL
Wescoot2
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fight of Vietnam Veterans will not be finished until our names have been cleared, and the History books reveal the truth.....

No Mission To Difficult...No Sacrifice To Great...

DUTY FIRST
fortdixlover
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wescoot2 wrote:
The fight of Vietnam Veterans will not be finished until our names have been cleared, and the History books reveal the truth.....

Well then...Mr. Kerry, once he returns to being a mere Massacusetts leftist senator (or even if he doesn't), should receive from Vietnam Vets the kind of treatment the Left afforded to Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr. and Dubya.

He is the one who can - and should - correct those history books.

As David Limbaugh wrote at http://www.davidlimbaugh.com/2004.htm :

Only after the election will we learn the full truth about John Kerry, whether he wins or loses. And I suspect it's going to shock the daylights out of America.

-- FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just think....we can all email the Senator on November 3! Laughing
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my joy will be complete after he loses and this discharge news finally breaks in msm.

theereza will be so embarressed by it all that she will kick his*** out!

THAT will be the topping on the cake!

just think... the swifties splits up a family! kerry gets howl-a-mony Laughing
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the underlying battle in this election has been the Media against the American People. And it is imparative that this battle be fought to the end no matter the outcome of the election. If Bush wins, the American people need to know the complete level of deception of the media so that it will put it in its place. Knowing they almost elected a President who had a Discharge other than Honorable and the reason for that discharge will awaken the sleeping voters of this country. For the future of our country, this is a must!
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roon wrote:
I think the underlying battle in this election has been the Media against the American People. And it is imparative that this battle be fought to the end no matter the outcome of the election. If Bush wins, the American people need to know the complete level of deception of the media so that it will put it in its place. Knowing they almost elected a President who had a Discharge other than Honorable and the reason for that discharge will awaken the sleeping voters of this country. For the future of our country, this is a must!

just the thought of him privy to intel data as potus or as a senator, scares the be-jesus out of me!

is it pssible for the cia to by-pass him because of non-clearance or would he automaticly be cleared as potus?

that's why i hope the swifties never stand down 'til this dude is gone from the public scene
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mangdawg wrote:
Roon wrote:

just the thought of him privy to intel data as potus or as a senator, scares the be-jesus out of me!

is it pssible for the cia to by-pass him because of non-clearance or would he automaticly be cleared as potus?

My understanding is that he is cleared as President. I was told after Clinton was elected by agents of the agency which holds my clearance that Clinton wouldn't be able to get the clearance I had.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

My work will end when the record is set straight,or I'm dead! Whichever comes first. We had not one, but two POW/MIA s who NEVER CAME HOME. NOTHING! Thanks to a TRAITOR !
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We fight on. This is a beginning, not an end.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJB wrote:
We fight on. This is a beginning, not an end.

AGREED!
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has been a great fight by people of the highest caliber, and I stand in awe of what has been accomplished. We must fight on and erradicate this country of the biased media and traitorous potential leadership the left has presented. We must keep up the good fight.
Thank you all
mcg1969
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think all the incredibly hard-working Swifties (both the "actual" ones and the "adopted" ones on this forum) deserve a few weeks off Smile

And then I agree with those that say the work continues. I'm predicting a Bush win, but I still think that the truth about John Kerry needs to be exposed. The American public needs to know what the press has been actively hiding from them, and what they've been unwilling to investigate themselves. They need to realize that their media does not have their best interests at heart.

When the truth comes out I think it will help to solidify the country's satisfaction with their re-election of GWB, and give him a bit more of a mandate. Yes the actual popular vote percentages will be tight, but the "*whew* I'm glad he won" percentages will be much larger once we all know what kind of bullet we dodged by voting down Kerry.
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if Bush wins msm will turn on Kerry like a pack of jackals.

if kerry wins it will be doublely hard to force msm to put out anything against him.
theresa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the work of the Swiftboat Vets has just begun. I believe that Bush will win because it is unfathomable to me that Americans will put the economy, Halliburton, jobs, stem cell research, etc., above national security., and when safety is the issue, Bush wins hands down.

The Swiftboat Vets have a responsibility to stay in the forefront of the national discussion on defense, but more importantly, they need to stay around in order to make sure the revisionist "blame America first" voices do not get the upper hand. I hope the Swiftees and their message are here to stay. They represent an important voice from an important period of our history, and they must be heard, now and forever.

Theresa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: