SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOOKING FORWARD TO AN ALL NIGHTER TOMORROW

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swctexas
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: LOOKING FORWARD TO AN ALL NIGHTER TOMORROW Reply with quote

Good night Swift Vets and Patriots.

God Bless Us All

SWC
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankly, I'm looking for Kerry conceding by 10:30. But it would just like the @sshole to screw up one more nights rest.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not taking any chances--I'm going to vote shortly and do a couple of errands and try to be home in time to listen to Rush and then I'm taking a nap so I'll be ready to stay up as long as necessary--

Will have a big pot of hot homemade soup (greatest Fall comfort food of all!!) and a gorgeous homemade carmel apple to get me through the evening just in case it's a long one--

Praying for our President and our Country today--C
MichaelP
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CandiM wrote:
I'm not taking any chances--I'm going to vote shortly and do a couple of errands and try to be home in time to listen to Rush and then I'm taking a nap so I'll be ready to stay up as long as necessary--

Will have a big pot of hot homemade soup (greatest Fall comfort food of all!!) and a gorgeous homemade carmel apple to get me through the evening just in case it's a long one--

Praying for our President and our Country today--C

Sounds great! I think I will be up as well even though I have to be at work at 7:30 am.

Michael
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: