SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Expect all out attack on swiftees by MSM
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Expect all out attack on swiftees by MSM Reply with quote

Juan Williams and others credit the swiftees with the slow demise of John Kerry. They are angry, desperate and want revenge. Brinkley even alluded to going after Roy Hoffman after the election. We must keep in touch so we can defend our heroes.
stevec
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: I called this one Reply with quote

I called this one, even called Juan Williams. Swifties unsurped their elitist and pompus attitude.
I love it. Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Steve Christensen
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.naturalstrength.com/pics/Pilots.jpg

I agree with THIS response to the MSM and the Dems...[/url]
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they come after the Admiral they will find 280+ swiftees and countless other friends standing in his yard defending him.
Ladder Yankee 33
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRING IT ON JUAN Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

ANY VIETNAM VET CAN HANDLE THESE GIRLIE MEN Exclamation
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...the goal of our continuing mission should be the publicly acknowledged vindication of the SVPT, and the total exposure of the MSM for the frauds that they are, through the insistent pursuit of the final downfall and total disgrace of John Fn Kerry!
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fight smarter! Remind them that their loss was because they chose a badly flawed candidate. They chose a badly flawed candidate because the MSM covered up his flaws. That's the fact of the matter!!!!

But, yes, we should be prepared for an assault unless we can turn their anger back on them.
Jim T.
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
Fight smarter! Remind them that their loss was because they chose a badly flawed candidate. They chose a badly flawed candidate because the MSM covered up his flaws. That's the fact of the matter!!!!

But, yes, we should be prepared for an assault unless we can turn their anger back on them.

Right On!!!!

I had a similar thought this afternoon. That is, Kerry was not the 1st,2nd or maybe even third choice of the MSM. Thus, I suspect that some in the MSM would rather go after Kerry rather than the SBPT organization. If we keep up the pressure and demand answers we many find a sympathetic ear or two and, accordingly, get the message out.

I hope Kerry is not left alone to come back and haunt us someday!! He is much too dangerous!!
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of the MSM Juan is harmless...the real losers this time are Dan Rather....and Tom Brokaw and the NYT as a whole

This market the end of the MSM and they all know it
MajHavoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:

Enighten an old fart, what is 'MSM'?

/0

-Maj
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"MSM" = Main Stream Media. A.k.a. "OIM" (Old Irrelevant Media), a.k.a. CLM (Corrupted Liberal Media).

In other words, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, The New York Times, Boston Globe, LA Times, Washington Post, Newsweek, etc.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Expect all out attack on swiftees by MSM Reply with quote

Juan Williams had great difficulty in working with Fox broadcaters on election eve. He added little to the program and was usually mute. This guy is a light weight and should have no power unless he is networked with others.

I did see one TV guest commentator give the SBV credit for the slow demise of Kerry.

MSM has little to gain in going after SBVT unless the SBVT continue to go after Kerry.

JK
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, there is nothing they can do -- "to come after Hoffman."
Arty Guy
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen much commentary, but there was somebody on the Today Show with Katie Kouric this morning still saying that the Swifties' claims about Kerry had all been debunked. Another representative of the MSM liberal echo chamber. How many of these people have actually read the book and done the research, rather than just accept whatever the Kerry campaign and the DNC feed them?

Denial is more than just a river in Africa.
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Expect all out attack on swiftees by MSM Reply with quote

JK wrote:
Juan Williams had great difficulty in working with Fox broadcaters on election eve. He added little to the program and was usually mute. This guy is a light weight and should have no power unless he is networked with others. JK

I agree, but think we should cut him a little slack. It's not easy having your guts tore out on live TV.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: