SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What can we do to thank John O'Neil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: What can we do to thank John O'Neil Reply with quote

I would love to be able at least send him a email or letter. Just feel so so thankful to that man.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best thanks would be to give him Lyin' John Kerry physically dragged from the Senate by his ankles.
Let's finish Job One.

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
baldeagle
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All he has to do is just ask.
"In a word, I want an American character, that the powers of Europe may be convinced we act for ourselves and not for others; this, in my judgment, is the only way to be respected abroad and happy at home." --George Washington
eliptak
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:05 am    Post subject: How about John O'Neill for the Senate from Texas? Reply with quote

We need all you out there from Texas to start a draft O'Neill for a run at the Senate.

This would be great.
1966-1967
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Kerry Crushed Reply with quote

O'Neill should move to Mass. and run for Kerry's seat. Ahhhhhhhh payback would be so sweet.

Independent that leans right of center.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edwards is no longer in the Senate, now we have to get Kerry out of our face. How can we win that battle? Then this war will be won and Vietnam will be over.

Rurik wrote:
I think the best thanks would be to give him Lyin' John Kerry physically dragged from the Senate by his ankles.
Let's finish Job One.
Beldar
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almost certain that Mr. O'Neill isn't interested in entering politics. He's a genuine lawyer, not an example of lawyerus politicus.

And I suspect he'd say, if you asked, that John Kerry's popular vote and electoral college losses are the best gift that the American public could have given him and his fellow SwiftVets and POWs. Justice is sweet.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Election Day 2004 - Read Only All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: