SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is not over

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
openfish24
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: This is not over Reply with quote

John Kerry must still be exposed.

His record whatever it is must see the light of day.

He must not be re-elected ever again.

semper fi
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mooncusser
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.

I'm ready to donate more...when does he run for senate again?

I actually won the election before I lost it.

"It is a good day to fight! It is a good day to die! Strong hearts, brave hearts to the front! Weak hearts and cowards to the rear!" (Crazy Horse)
redrightreturn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you!!!!!!
scs
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you guys. I don't live in Kerry's state, and now with an increased Republican majority in the Senate Kerry's influence will be diminished even more. In other words, Kerry probably won't have much of an impact in my life. That said, if your group wants to continue the fight I will financially support you again. It's the least I can do for all of your efforts.
RiflemanDD730
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion there are two things going on that are related. One is to expose John Kerry. The other is to vindicate the Swifties. Look at the post on Imus. He still says the Swifties are fat drunks who should be executed even after Kerry lied to him directly about releasing his military records. The Swifties are being treated like the vets who were spit on when they returned from Vietnam. Commentators like Imus and the MSM will cover themselves in the future trying to paint the SBVT as propagandists who got lucky. More research should produce enough facts to get the job done.

The real effort is just beginning. Now that the election is over interest in exposing Kerry will wane. This site or one similar needs to be maintained.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See new thread:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16280

I think the first thing we need to do is to turn the finger-pointing of blame and anger on sKerry himself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RiflemanDD730 wrote:
In my opinion there are two things going on that are related. One is to expose John Kerry. The other is to vindicate the Swifties. Look at the post on Imus. He still says the Swifties are fat drunks who should be executed even after Kerry lied to him directly about releasing his military records. The Swifties are being treated like the vets who were spit on when they returned from Vietnam. Commentators like Imus and the MSM will cover themselves in the future trying to paint the SBVT as propagandists who got lucky. More research should produce enough facts to get the job done.

The real effort is just beginning. Now that the election is over interest in exposing Kerry will wane. This site or one similar needs to be maintained.

I agree.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RiflemanDD730 wrote:

That's only ONE thing.
Expose Kerry, and Swifties are automatically vindicated.
Imus will be too drunk to notice, though.
docford
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry must be exposed and we must keep gathering evidence on the OTH discharge. Once the story gets legs he will be destroyed. Even Massachusetts deserves better

The research team might also start looking at Hillary, her anti Vietnam activities, and her communist connections.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: This is not over Reply with quote

openfish24 wrote:
John Kerry must still be exposed.

His record whatever it is must see the light of day.

He must not be re-elected ever again.

semper fi

Here's another string that has similar intent...let's come together on this. I wrote in that string:
"I suggest - when the time comes, new Post Areas for Action Items re: Kerry Military and Health Records, re: Kerry's connections with Hanoi, etc. Whatever we need to stay organized and keep focused...I want him to lose the Senate race in 2006 - which we KNOW he'll run for because he wants to run again for President (remember his boyhood destiny dream crap...)"

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: