SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John O`Neill,a real American HeroI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: John O`Neill,a real American HeroI Reply with quote

I don`t know John O`Neill personally but I watched his 1971 debate with John Kerry and its re-airing on C-Span several months back. While O`Neill used raw facts and the truth to support his position Kerry resorted to his usual hyperbolic rhetoric we all are so familiar with. O`Neill won the debate hands down but here is what Douglas Brinkley wrote in his book, Tour of Duty, on page #403, " with his message well-honed, and a gift not to freeze when the camera light went red, Kerry triumphed over O`Neill."

Folks, O`Neill and his comrades are already under relentless attack by cheap shot artists like Brinkley. They are bitter, vicious, vindictive people who are already scouring the donor lists to identify individuals in an effort to employ their gestapo tactics that have worked so well for them in the past. We must meet them head on with our pens,our wallets and our energy. If you are really afraid of their reprisals go to the bookstores in two weeks and purchase Unfit for Command and distribute it to your associates.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have access to donor (to swiftvets) lists?
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These guys, the Swift vets, are the real deal.

I heard a extended interview with Steve Gardener yesterday and I was so
moved I just want to shake his hand. I want to shake the hand of each
and every one of them.

Courage, Honor, Duty....

They knew full and well the incoming which would follow the truth bieng
told about a Mass. Politician and Duty brought them to the table.

Greater Hero's in my 40 years I have not known.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: