SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DNC Implode??!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fastrock
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: DNC Implode??!! Reply with quote

This was originally written as a post to the below thread, it represents my opinion as a Republican.
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=16348

LewWaters, I'm a life long GOPer as was my AFL/CIO father. You are correct about the DNC being overtaken by the radical left. The 2 party system needs to be preserved. I don't want the DNC to implode and neither does the rank and file GOPers. We (rank and file GOPers) need the Dems to be active and viable to control the GOP leadership and mitigate the corruption that power breeds. I’ve told my staunch GOP 19yo son that his task will be to monitor and right the GOP leadership should it stray from it’s conservative social and economic roots. This task of protecting America from this threat within was NOT initiated by the GOP leadership but by Americans (Dems, Ind and GOP like) who recognized and acted upon this threat. You Americans, who happen to be Dems, need to retake your party. As a GOPer, I wish you well, God’s speed and sanctuary when needed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: