SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Osama threatened red states???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Osama threatened red states??? Reply with quote

Holy s***! (Pardon my, uh, French.)

Check this out, from www.ejectejecteject.com :

Quote:
We now discover from MEMRI (link here) in a more precise interpretation of Osama bin Laden's recent tape that he was in fact saying that those American states that do not mess with him will be safe, and the implication, of course, is that those that do -- by voting for Bush -- face his retaliation.

Here's the link: http://www.memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SA1404

The MSM of course did not tell us this. Marquis, my friend, if you are around, it is worse than you thought. For the MSM to withhold such information is no less treasonous than anything Kerry did.

I don't know how they (MSM) can be dealt with -- well, actually I have a few ideas, but they are a bit half-baked at present. Maybe more when I calm down.....
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. You just found this out? Well, there ya go. Like I have said, the OIM gave Kerry 15 points of last nights election. It was a miracle Bush was re-elected. It was the parting of the OIM sea, the fending off of the 5,000 with three blogs and two 527's, and turning vinegar into champagne, all rolled into the Miracle of W Redux.

The OIM should be the subject of a congressional investigation. After all, they do operate on public airwaves.
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this interpretation of the Osama text earlier this week...
My answer is the following:
    Since when do the terrorists leave anyone alone after they give in to them
    Most of the prime targets are in the blue states (NYC, Chicago, SanFran, SanDiego, LA) & DC (that also went Blue)
    Whatever they have planned, they have planned...

We will deal with it, if it comes.... Florida survived 4 hurricanes this year and still turned out in droves to vote .... we came back from 9/11 ready to roll.....
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we all joined arms to give him a large target. Good thing we got George W Bush to protect us!
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
Yeah. You just found this out? Well, there ya go. Like I have said, the OIM gave Kerry 15 points of last nights election. It was a miracle Bush was re-elected. It was the parting of the OIM sea, the fending off of the 5,000 with three blogs and two 527's, and turning vinegar into champagne, all rolled into the Miracle of W Redux.

The OIM should be the subject of a congressional investigation. After all, they do operate on public airwaves.

Well, what can I say? It's 7-5:30 at work, plus my own little business on the side, plus wife, etc.... Lot's of people are just as busy or busier than I am, so that's part of the problem - how does the average person find enough time to get good info.? Most turn to the MSM mainly because it's handy. Very few people I talked to this election cycle knew much of anything factual about SVPT's case against John Kerry, and most were astounded when I did tell them about it in detail.

Is this coherent? - sorry, I'm REALLY sleep deprived these last few days!
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GIaunt wrote:
I saw this interpretation of the Osama text earlier this week...
My answer is the following:
    Since when do the terrorists leave anyone alone after they give in to them
    Most of the prime targets are in the blue states (NYC, Chicago, SanFran, SanDiego, LA) & DC (that also went Blue)
    Whatever they have planned, they have planned...

We will deal with it, if it comes.... Florida survived 4 hurricanes this year and still turned out in droves to vote .... we came back from 9/11 ready to roll.....

Oh, I'm not so worried about that (and I agree - mostly.) But it's MSM that worries me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: