SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHO IS MVP OF SWIFTVETS FORUM?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: WHO IS MVP OF SWIFTVETS FORUM? Reply with quote

I vote for John O'Neil and Navy Chief to share the honors. Trophy to be awarded at our national celebration (TBA) in the coming months. I look forward to puttting a face to the screen names that have contributed to the overwhelming success of the mission of the SBVT Forum Laughing

Outstanding work gentlemen! Ooorahhhhh, Get some!

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
SAFVet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second the nomination!!!
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that there are some outstanding and indispensible contributers but the real genius of this forum is that everyone was valuable. The forum mods and admin keep this in order and professional. There are experts in so many fields that almost any subject is immediately addressed. There are older and younger vets and nonvets, prayer warriors and eloquent commentators, serious and humorous wits and simple patriots, generous benefactors and sacrificial givers. What a wonderful cross section of America.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

homesteader wrote:
I agree that there are some outstanding and indispensible contributers but the real genius of this forum is that everyone was valuable. The forum mods and admin keep this in order and professional. There are experts in so many fields that almost any subject is immediately addressed. There are older and younger vets and nonvets, prayer warriors and eloquent commentators, serious and humorous wits and simple patriots, generous benefactors and sacrificial givers. What a wonderful cross section of America.

Yes. Evereyone helped here, added something. Even the trolls Shocked - Yes, those vile little critters too. They contributed their short and nasty existence to help keep us p1$$ed off, focused, and entertained. Razz

But clearly, John O'neil started everything, and Chief kept everythign moving at full speed. They stand tallest of the tall.

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
Jarhead
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Homesteader,

You are absolutely correct. This was a team effort and I did not mean to leave anybody out. Many, many people logged tireless hours sifting through records, performing detective work (Beatrice1000) and scrutinizing the MSM for their shameless liberal bias. This never would have been possible without todays technology and our unstoppable desire to use it to accomplish our mission. Everybody deserves some recognition.

Oustanding work "Team SBVT"! Oooorahhh, get some!

homesteader wrote:
I agree that there are some outstanding and indispensible contributers but the real genius of this forum is that everyone was valuable

"I am a bold Internationalist, I will only disperse American troups around the world at the discretion of the United Nations" - John Kerry

$UCK THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS - I am a Jarhead and I approve this message
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: thinking, thinking, thinking Reply with quote

THE TEXAS TECH ARCIVES AND THE PAPERS OF THE HISTORY

GUY, THAT, WITH THE CHIEF SAVED US ALL, AND THE HAND IN THE

SKY SENT NAVY CHIEF'S HANDS TO THE CORRECT FILE.

WOW.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to mention the "little people":
Moderators: carpro, kate, LewWaters, Scott, Theresa Alwood, GoophyDog, Bob Chamberlain, Beatrice1000, rb325th

and any other moderator I didn't cut-copy-and paste.

without their small measure of support, my people couldn't have contacted your people, etc.
NavyChief
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwb7605 wrote:
We have to mention the "little people":
Moderators: carpro, kate, LewWaters, Scott, Theresa Alwood, GoophyDog, Bob Chamberlain, Beatrice1000, rb325th

and any other moderator I didn't cut-copy-and paste.

without their small measure of support, my people couldn't have contacted your people, etc.

Especially the tireless work of the admin and moderators. I can't believe the hours they worked to keep the site going and disciplined.

OUTSTANDING WORK you GALS and GUYS!!!!!

- Chief
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Ditto's Chief Exclamation

The Moderators on this site are the BEST!
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great team effect, I am honor to be a member....
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John O'Neill, Navy Chief, the moderators and everyone that contributed their time and money are all heros in my book. It was a huge team effort and it paid off. I'm ready for a few days down time, then we'll need to decide if Kerry should be in the Congress. I don't think so, but I'll go along with the consensus opinion of this site.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the Swift Vets and the POW's get the MVP!!!!!!! Exclamation And you all are the best!!!!!! Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Don't Forget Aristotle!! Reply with quote

Amen to all of the above.

Let's not forget to add Sam aka/Aristotle The Hun....

All the arrows hit their mark.

Plenty of praise to go around.
I am still getting feedback on the strike against Kerry's IQ
by Sam.

Thanks to all ya'll.
Mary Ann Parker
BigMoose
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I respectfully comment that victories of the magnitude that we experienced on Nov 3rd, do not come about by the hand of man alone?

How about the MVP go to "He who holds all things together."

With more than respectfull thanks to John O'Neil, Navy Chief, the admins, the mods, each an every vet, family or friend who lent a hand, and all who bent a knee in prayer.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigMoose wrote:
May I respectfully comment that victories of the magnitude that we experienced on Nov 3rd, do not come about by the hand of man alone?

How about the MVP go to "He who holds all things together."

I agree. Our Lord was guiding all of this. How else could you explain the pieces all falling into place at the proper time. Many prayers were said asking Him to open eyes and turn hearts towards the truth before election day. With such an overwhelming mandate as Bush received I must see the Hand of God moving through and over all of this effort.

To God be the praise and the glory
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: