SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One Boston Liberal: "Americans are fat, lazy, and stupi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: One Boston Liberal: "Americans are fat, lazy, and stupi Reply with quote

Are liberals learning anything from the election? Shocked

"Americans are fat, lazy, and stupid. I don't like this country anymore."

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That liberal needs to speak for its self. This American is neither fat, lazy or stupid.

Who is this person? I AM SERIOUS; I want to know.

This is a formal challenge to that Baahhhstoned leftist: I challenge that person to 3 tests, the results of which will determine if red-blooded red state Americans are leaner, meaner and smarter than our pompous, bloated, aligator mouthed and bird brained blue blooded countparts.

The first test is one of physical fitness. He/she/it and myself will compete in a timed running/obstacle course. I know just the one, and it will be attended by a non-partisan, unbiased military crowd. Why, they will be as unbiased as the media was in this last election. Twisted Evil

The second is a lean body mass/fat ratio test. Simple enough.

The third is a simple SAT exam. Compares scores; what could be simpler?

Winner take all. Loser has to strip naked and jump off the end of the pier at Charleston Navy Shipyard.

SIS, if you know this *person* please forward my challenge.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac, the quote is from the linked article in the WSJ...you should forward your reply to them and see if they print it!

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: