SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WHERE IS THE BOSS, BON JOVI, AND DIXIE CHICKS NOW?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: WHERE IS THE BOSS, BON JOVI, AND DIXIE CHICKS NOW? Reply with quote

Where are these punks now? What is the fat little retard doing running around in Ohio with all his cameras? Send all these punks to France!!!!!!!!
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffman,

You didn't hear???

BON JOVI WENT TO BOSTON LAST NIGHT TO PLAY FOR THE KERRY TEAM AND HELP INSPIRE Razz
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm going a little overboard, but what the hell I'm so tired and happy that I'm giddy. I just sent Leonardo Dicaprio a thank you note:

Hey Leo, thanks for mobilizing the vote. The efforts of guys like you and Michael Moore really energized our base and ensured Bush's reelection.

Sincerely,

Your biggest fan

Wanna thank Leo

http://www.leonardodicaprio.com/leonardo/interact/guestbook.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Oh man, Im just not felling that gracious yet.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce must be crying over his broken guitar strings!!!!!!!! Laughing
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: WHERE IS THE BOSS, BON JOVI, AND DIXIE CHICKS NOW? Reply with quote

buffman wrote:
Where are these punks now? What is the fat little retard doing running around in Ohio with all his cameras? Send all these punks to France!!!!!!!!

Search the tall grass.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always kinda thought they were has beens myself.
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It chaps my hide that people like Springsteen and the Chicks get all politicky. It is really annoying, and why does it seem the ones that "out" themselves are always lefties?

The Dixie Chicks CD I owned went right into the trash heap, and I'm considering booting the Boss out of my collection now. I don't have much of his stuff, because I'm not a huge fan.

The Springsteen album I do own is called "The Ghost of Tom Joad", a collection of navel gazing introspection and self-loathing dirges that Bruce wrote when his wife gave him the shoe some years back..

I know some people who were hoping for a Kerry victory that are probably queing it up right now.

reconflyer
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reconflyer wrote:
It chaps my hide that people like Springsteen and the Chicks get all politicky. It is really annoying, and why does it seem the ones that "out" themselves are always lefties?

The Dixie Chicks CD I owned went right into the trash heap, and I'm considering booting the Boss out of my collection now. I don't have much of his stuff, because I'm not a huge fan.

The Springsteen album I do own is called "The Ghost of Tom Joad", a collection of navel gazing introspection and self-loathing dirges that Bruce wrote when his wife gave him the shoe some years back..

I know some people who were hoping for a Kerry victory that are probably queing it up right now.

reconflyer
A bummer, I liked "Jungleland" too.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

P. Aaron wrote:
reconflyer wrote:

reconflyer
A bummer, I liked "Jungleland" too.

Major bummer! I loved so many of those fools. And helped to support their careers and mansions over and over again. Now that they all drank the kool-aid and didn't stick to their talents they very well may have cut their incomes by almost 50%. Just plain dumb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: