SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gues whose MIA - BaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Gues whose MIA - BaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa Reply with quote

Where's Michael???

http://www.michaelmoore.com/
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's probably hard at work making his next Frockumentary on how Bush stole the election (with 4 million extra votes to spare)
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, here was his stupid, kneejerk post from yesterday - of course he bought (and affects) the MSM lie about the inaccurate exit polls...

===============
Tuesday, November 2, 2004 -- Election Day
Two Hours to Go

Dear Friends,

We’ve only got two hours left on the East Coast! I am in Cleveland and the turnout is huge. It was the same this morning as we went to polling sites in Florida. People waited for three hours to vote, but no one was deterred. One man told me “I’d wait in this line three days if I had to.” It’s raining here in Ohio, we’ve got a big bus and we’re pulling people out of their homes (gently!) handing out free umbrellas, ponchos, and bottles of water (the last item being slightly unnecessary, considering how soaked all of us already are!). I’ve been getting early tracking results from across the country and things are looking good – very good. But anything can happen in the last few hours. People are just getting out of work. The lines are going to be enormous. Tell everyone you know – as long as you are IN LINE before the closing time, they HAVE TO let you vote.

Early word has it that it is very tight in Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, and Iowa! Michigan – don’t let me down! If you haven’t voted, stop reading this and get down to the polls. Keep calling and e-mailing your address book.

This is it. The homestretch. Let’s do it!

Yours,
Michael Moore
www.michaelmoore.com
MMFlint@aol.com
========================

What a huge goof! Time to change your underwear now, Mike... Twisted Evil
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And from Michael Moore's 11/1 letter:

"Stop listening to how your vote doesn’t count in this election and that your state is already decided for Kerry or Bush. It is critical that you vote because we not only need to give Kerry the electoral win, but he needs to have a HUGE mandate with an ENORMOUS popular vote victory as well."

Oops - it all went so terribly wrong - didn't it Mike?!! Twisted Evil
Darkhorse18
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to see that as usual Michael had his hand on the pulse of America Very Happy
IamHG
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats funny is that he had 1200 camera men at precincts watching Kerry get his arse handed to him in a popular vote smear. Laughing

Thats one Junkumentory that I bet won't get made Wink
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That IS ironic.

LOL!

Oh, Moore-on - you have nothing left. Even the KookAde drinkers will be leaving you in droves now that you haven't saved them.
sdmoel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this guy from www.moorewatch.com

It's time to concede, not hide, Michael.

Posted by paratrooper on 11/03 at 11:16 PM • E-mail this to a friend
As his last defiant rebel act of The Attempted Highjacking of the 2004 Presidential Elections, Michael Moore has erased his frontpage, and replaced it with a single picture of George Bush. The picture is a mosaic of little portraits of our soldiers killed in the war on terror.

This is textbook Michael Moore tacky, using the images of our war dead to further his agenda without the permission of the families of the fallen heroes.

I see this display of ignorance as an act of a guy who wishes to hide his tracks. If you were to check in to his site on Monday, you’d have seen big ads, asking for volunteers for his “Army” of videographers to capture voter suppression in Ohio and Florida. I wonder if it was in response to our plea last week for videographers to capture him in any shenanigans he might try to pull at the polls. Who knows?

Anyway, he didn’t find anything, and now in retrospect, it seems even he is acknolwdging that he may have cried wolf one time too many. He’s removed any references to this from his website without so much as a thanks to his volunteers. His efforts were wasted, but since his first reaction is to always think the worst possible things about his fellow countrymen, I feel like it serves him right.

I wonder how he feels knowing that despite his 60 city tour around the country, trying to rally “slackers” to get up and vote, the number of young voters 18-25 years of age remained a virtually unchanged percentage from the last election, about 10%. All of his efforts were simply a waste of time, as far as RESULTS go.

I think that after yelling at us for over a year concerning this issue, it would be proper for Michael Moore to give us (and his fans, who made him a multi-multi millionaire ths year) a concession speech.
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great country we live in!
In this country we truly have a melting pot of people
we have white, black, latino, indian,chinese, japanese.

As true with melting pots, the cream always rises to the top,
but unfortunately so does most of the scum.

Thats why so many ******** are so popular!
gunbunny69
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every generation has its Benedict Arnolds! Our generation has several!

Khe Sanh (LZ Ross) 1969
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moron was correct in one of his statements:

'...things are looking good – very good. But anything can happen in the last few hours.'...

And it certainly did--especially if everyone swallowed what the (in)famous exit polling showed!

Further testament to the intelligence of his unwashed koolade drinkers:

'Tell everyone you know – as long as you are IN LINE before the closing time, they HAVE TO let you vote. '

Well--duh--this is something new? Perhaps in the state where Moron lives--the state of confusion--this is not law, but as far as I know this has always been a regulation enforced at every polling precinct, even the ones with butterfly ballots! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That creep is really " TUBMIN"( thumb in bum-mind in neutral). His constituency couldn't take their hands out of their pants long enough to vote. I read some of the posts from the whiners on another site. MAN you should hear the blather they are spouting. One bloke actually said that there were jack booted storm troopers already walking up his front drive
What a binch of lunatic paranoids. That's what you get from drinking all of that KOOKADE Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the man had a half a brain they'd arrest him for smugglin-sh*t!!!

If someone killed the *****,
he'd could get off on a "mercy killin"

He looks like he eats enough food to feed all those starving
kids in Bengla-desh.

And he is taller laying down, then he is standing up!

Us patriots in OHIO, killed 2 birds with one stone.

We shut up Flipper, and we shut up Shamoo!

(Shamoo is a whale at Seaworld)
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still laughing Michael. Here's a portion of Moore's November 1, 2004 journal entry:

To George W.:

I know it’s gotta be rough for you right now. Hey, we’ve all been there. “You’re fired” are two horrible words when put together in that order. Bin Laden surfacing this weekend to remind the American people of your total and complete failure to capture him was a cruel trick or treat. But there he was. 3,000 people were killed and he’s laughing in your face. Why did you stop our Special Forces from going after him? Why did you forget about bin Laden on the DAY AFTER 9/11 and tell your terrorism czar to concentrate on Iraq instead?

There he was, OBL, all tan and rested and on videotape (hey, did you get the feeling that he had a bootleg of my movie? Are there DVD players in those caves in Afghanistan?)

Speaking of my movie – can I ask you a personal question before we part ways for good on Tuesday? Why did you and your friends fund SIX “documentaries” trashing me -- but only ONE film against Kerry? C’mon, he was the candidate, not me. What a waste of your time and resources! Sure, I know what your pollsters told you, that the film had convinced some people to vote you out. I just want you to know that that was not my original intent. Funny things happen at the movies. Hope you get to see a few at the multiplex in Waco. It’s a great way to relax.

To John Kerry:

Thank you.

And don’t worry – none of us are going away after you are inaugurated. We’ll be there to hold your hand and keep you honest. Don’t let us down. We’re betting you won’t. So is the rest of the world.

That’s it. See you at the polls – and at the victory party tomorrow night.

Yours,
Michael Moore

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
sdmoel
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Moore-on got OWNED!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: