SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SwiftVets, Ya Done Real Good

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhawk34
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:55 pm    Post subject: SwiftVets, Ya Done Real Good Reply with quote

To use an expression of which the Kerry camp disapproves;
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Bravo Zulu, all hands!
Redhawk
Lt Crunchy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I salute everyone of the Swiftvets. America, including all of us Vietnam vets, owe you big time. Even though I don't know a wheelhouse from an outhouse, I am proud to have been a small part of your unit.

To all of us, our homecoming parade has just started. Welcome home!
gocars
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has been vindication for the 58,169 souls whose names appear on the "Wall" as well as the 2,437 MIA's. We the living veterans of that God forsaken conflict have done ourselves proud; we have won the battle but we must continue the fight to win the war against those of Kerry's ilk.

gocars
101st Airborne
'Nam 67-70
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The swiftvets are in my mind modern day heroes. They provided thousands with a voice against someone that betrayed his brothers and showed him that indeed "payback is a *****". Thanks to each and every one of you and to everyone else that was involved, be it this fourm or however done. Swiftvets provided us with a much needed spearhead which carried us in the thrust and allowed us to be involved in our own way....at the voting booth. I for one will sleep very soundly tonight knowing that the people kerry maligned have been vindicated.

I can't possibly convey the thanks and respect I feel, I just hope you realize it.

ADJ2
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Thank The Good Load Above. Reply with quote

I feel that all Vets from all services living and dead have been given a great victory.

John F. Kerry was not a person that we can depend on in the battles we have yet to fight.

The swift Vets have proven that when the need arises you can count on an
American Vet.

Thanks to all of the Swift Vet crew and all of the posters and moderators. of this site. We have a CIC we can count on to lead from the front.

W.E. Hoffer
US NAVY 66-70 VF-14 Top Hatters Laughing Very Happy Razz
commdog
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Swift Vets and POWs For Truth got the ball rolling, but there are so many others who also deserve credit for accomplishing mission #1. Just check out the member list.

I've been humming It's A Beautiful Mornin' (Rascals?) since I woke up, and it's all your fault. The small army that posts here is just the tip of the spear. There are several thousands more who watch this site who were energized and mobilized to help with this effort. I can't remember the last time I felt this proud.

Thank you Swifties, POWs, Admins, Moderators, and all of my new 'friends' who made this possible.

BZ
Well Done
CommDog Out and Monitoring
/CD

(PS: NavyChief - waiting for further orders.)
ShipFixer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRAVO ZULU, Swift Vets! The current fleet of surface warriors thanks you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: