SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestions - do's and don't's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JB Stone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Suggestions - do's and don't's Reply with quote

(Admin edited here - comm. via PM. Wink )

I have been a political activist, largely on Veterans' issues over the last 5 to 10 years.

Here's what WON'T work, although it may make you 'FEEL BETTER' temporarily:

Ranting at other veterans......it wastes time and basically burns bridges AHEAD of you.

Bragging about dropping this or that subscription, membership, or sponsorship....the BIG COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS DON'T CARE.

Posting on the Net and thinking you've 'DONE SOMETHING'....most folks will NOT see your post....and the folks that really DON'T 'have a clue' haven't got time now to sort it all out.

~~~~~~

There are LOTS of reasons why folks opposed the Vietnam War.....and I can think of at LEAST 58,000 who most likely would have been somewhere else at the time.

The POINT is to give folks to oppose JOHN KERRY.

[not service organizations, their neighbors, or George Bush....regardless of WHAT you think of Bush, KERRY IS A TRAITOR.....and certainly NOT "the best man" for any public office]

So, what to do...???

Support folks like Sinclair Broadcasting in any way you can.

Write letters to the editor....folks in states thousands of miles away won't know you, but SOMEONE in your community will take you seriously.

No need to RANT....that turns even those who agree with you OFF, big time. You CAN cite your level of experience...REMEMBER....many folks who are now of VOTING AGE....have no CLUE what Vietnam was all about, so you have to EDUCATE them, not SCOLD THEM.

Call local and national talk radio shows. State the FACTS. The moderator will take it from there. Be HONEST.....the main thing that Kerry has going against him is that he is an inveterate LIAR.....on all occasions....and he WON'T stand up to scrutiny.

The media, various ultra rich supporters of Kerry are STIFLING the Swifties' message....but they CAN'T stop us all.

Talk to your fellow workers, church groups, civic organizations, friends and neighbors....it's GRASS ROOTS, but it WORKS.

Who would YOU rather listen to, your bowling buddy or Dan Blather....???

~~~~~~~

I think the ONE issue that will turn VOTERS against Kerry is his TOTAL LACK of any convictions.

You MUST present FACTUAL descriptions....

It's OK to arise emotions in others, but ....STAY CALM...the moment you start foaming at the mouth...folks tune you OUT....no matter HOW 'sincere' you are.....remember.....HITLER was sincere....!!!!

Here's a couple of examples of letters I have had published and submitted.....one MORE thing, there's a WORD LIMIT on most newspapers of 250-300 words.....so, pare it down to the basics.....clearly stated FACTS are WAY better than pages of confused ranting:

Quote:
Kerry's ready to be president?
Posted: Wednesday, Oct 13, 2004 - 05:16:50 pm PDT

Some people actually believe that a President should be chosen by his ability to lead. Nonsense! It's all about winning. Fortunately, John Kerry's core belief is winning and has the record to prove it.
Kerry Forbes Kerry has lived the American Dream. He didn't let being born into the privileged class prevent him from struggling his way into the most elite. Kerry's committed to family values. He's got twice as many families, values as George Bush. Even before Kerry won the Vietnam War he knew winning meant proving himself on the water. So, he went yachting with the Kennedy's. Massachusetts Democrats have their greatest moments on the water. Nothing can dampen family ties.

Kerry's a man of tradition. He's won at least six campaigns based on his record as a Vietnam War Hero. Accusing a winner like Kerry of ripping open the emotional and sociological scars of an entire generation solely for his own benefit has about as much validity as thinking Saddam's openly paying Palestinian suicide bombers, families huge rewards somehow makes him a supporter of terrorism.

Kerry is an innovator. Like most Navy Veterans, I've never heard of an officer recommending himself for battle decorations. Winning more medals than his months in combat puts folks to shame. Eisenhower and Kennedy combined can't match that.

Kerry has convictions and deserves a few more. As he stated on 4/18/71, "There are all kinds of atrocities. I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions."

Yep, that Democratic Presidential Candidate is a real winner. Love it, or as Teresa Heinz Kerry would say, "Shove it!"

J.B. Stone

Whitefish

http://whitefishpilot.com/articles/2004/10/13/editorials/letters/letter05.txt

~~~~~

and, here's my LATEST piece, yet to be published...sent in as a "guest opinion".....I've gotten more than a HUNDRED letters to the editor PUBLISHED locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally over the last 5 or 6 years...so, SOME of these editors TRUST that I only post FACTUAL DATA, which I have RESEARCHED, from previous submissions...

Wink

Quote:
John Kerry, Setting America Adrift

Listen to John Kerry at any one moment and you will never sense the whole. Let him talk about himself long enough and he will indict himself every time.

John Kerry signed a six-year contract to enlist in the Naval Reserve [not the USN] as an OCS Candidate on 2/18/66. However, he did so only after his request for a deferral to study in Paris for an additional year was refused. His Reserve Unit was called up. By his own admission, "When I signed up for the swift boats, they had very little to do with the war. They were engaged in coastal patrolling and that's what I thought I was going to be doing." He requested an early discharge from his Admiral on the grounds of “conscientious objection” to the ongoing conflict. You might say, “John Kerry voted against the military before he voted for it, and then voted against it.” Often criticized for flip-flopping, it’s his consistency and alliances I find most chilling.

A 2/18/70 Harvard Crimson article describes his first bid for the U.S. Congress, campaigning while he was still on Active Duty in the Navy. In “John Kerry: A Navy Dove Runs for Congress”, he states, "I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations." A political career was born. Debating George Bush thirty-four years later he said, “you have to do it in a way that passes … the global test … and you can prove to the world that you did it for legitimate reasons.”

Kerry was soundly rejected in the Democratic Primary. In June, 1970, still in the Navy Reserve, he had joined the Vietnam Veterans Against the War and was making headlines by year’s end. From 1/31 - 2/2/71 Kerry collected “evidence of…"war crimes … committed or witnessed"” at the VVAW’s Winter Soldier Investigation, which he later used in his testimony before the Senate. Many of the “witnesses” he quoted had never actually been in Vietnam or in combat. So, while he may have repeated accurately what he heard to the Senate in April, it was not entirely truthful.

On 4/18/71, he stated to “Meet the Press”, “There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions…” Five days later, he threw some of his ribbons, not his medals, over a fence in D.C.

In July of 1971, Kerry appeared on the “Dick Cavett Show”, accusing American Servicemen of War Crimes. Kerry admitted that he'd never actually seen some of the atrocities he testified about, saying, "I personally didn't see personal atrocities in the sense I saw somebody cut a head off or something like that. However, I did take part in free-fire zones, I did take part in harassment and interdiction fire, I did take part in search-and-destroy missions in which the houses of noncombatants were burned to the ground…And all of these acts… are contrary to the Hague and Geneva conventions and to the laws of warfare. So in that sense, anybody who took part in those, if you carry out the application of the Nuremberg Principles, is in fact guilty."

On 2/19/04, he told CNN, "No, I was accusing American leaders…it's the leaders who are responsible, not the soldiers. I never said that." John Kerry now claims to be an American leader. Was he an “American Leader” when he ordered those who served under him to commit what he himself considers to be War Crimes?

John Kerry refuses to release any of his Military Records from 1/3/70 – 7/1/72, during which time he was a Ready Reserve officer and also at the height of his VVAW activities and meeting with the North Vietnamese in Paris. Under oath during the question and answer period following his televised testimony before the U.S. Senate, Kerry said: “I have been to Paris. I have talked to … the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government [both Communist Regimes] and… if the United States were to set a date for withdrawal the prisoners of war would be returned.”

By negotiating for a date certain for our withdrawal while still an Officer in the Naval Reserve, John Kerry created a huge Constitutional dilemma for himself. Title 10, Section 904 of the United States Code [UCMJ] provides: “Any person who… without proper authority, knowingly… communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly, shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct.” Given Title 10, Section 904 and Title 18, Section 953, intercourse with the enemy and intercourse with a foreign government with intent to “defeat the measures of” the United States constitute federal crimes. He collaborated with enemy combatants during the war, "adhering to them and giving them aid." The evidence for this is in his own words, covered by another law, The Constitution of the United States, Article III, Section 3.

Kerry’s official Web site features an official Navy document describing his "Honorable Discharge from the Reserves.” This document is dated 2/16/78, a full six years after his original enlistment contract expired. It describes his discharge as being subsequent to the review of "a board of officers,” citing "Title 10, U.S. Code Section 1162 and 1163,” which refers to the grounds for involuntary separation from the service. No ordinary honorable discharge action in the Navy requires a review by a board of officers. The "board of officers" is even more noteworthy because it came about "by direction of the President,” Jimmy Carter. No normal honorable discharge requires the direction of the president.

Less than an hour after his Inauguration, Mr. Carter signed Executive Order 4483 empowering a general amnesty for draft dodgers and other war protesters. It was expanded in March 1977 to include other offenders who may have had general, bad conduct, dishonorable discharges, and any other discharge or sentence with negative effect on military records. In those cases the directive outlined a procedure for appeal on a case by case basis before a board of officers. A satisfactory appeal would result in an improvement of discharge status or an honorable discharge.

Senator Kerry has repeatedly refused to sign Standard Form 180, allowing the release of his complete military records. The Naval Personnel Office confirms that they are still withholding some 100 pages of files.

~~~~~~

HELPFUL HINT:

Don't be afraid to send in some SUPPORTING DATA with your letter....more likely to be published/believed.

IT's down to the WIRE....do NOT give up now....!!!!

Idea

~~~~~

ONe last suggestion:

You can PURCHASE the DVD [Stolen Honor] online and SHOW it to folks...invite them to your church or whatever....INVITE THE DEMOCRATS, TOO....and let them decide for themselves..... Wink
JB Stone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now....HERE'S something you may want to sign onto...and TELL PEOPLE ABOUT:

Quote:
http://patriotpetitions.us/

Petition to Investigate and Indict John F. Kerry for acts of treason

Signers: 180446
Though John Kerry has an extensive and well-documented record of anti-American activities over the past three decades, it is his acts of treason in 1970-71 that are the subject of this petition for indictment. Our appeal notes both Kerry's violations of the UCMJ (Article 104 part 904) and U.S. Code (18 USC Sec. 2381 and 18 USC Sec. 953), and calls for his disqualification for public office in accordance with the Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, which states: "No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President ... having previously taken an oath ... to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

Why prosecute John Kerry now? In October 2003, Mr. Kerry chose to make his Vietnam war record the centerpiece of his campaign for the presidency; this has been especially true since his primary victory in March 2004. In response, more than 165,000 signatories of the above-referenced petition for indictment have made his war record the centerpiece of their campaign to disqualify Kerry from public office. We understand that no action is likely to be taken on this petition until after the 02 November election. Be it known, however, that on 03 November, we will seek full recourse in an effort to have John Kerry prosecuted for acts of treason and disqualified from any future campaign for any national office. We are thus committed to holding Mr. Kerry accountable for his actions, as there is no statute of limitations for acts of treason.

NOTICE: This petition for indictment was delivered to Senate President Richard Cheney, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and Attorney General John Ashcroft on Monday, 18 October 2004. We are currently awaiting a reply from the Department of Justice. Click here to read the full text of the letter.

"Men occasionally stumble over truth. Most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." – Winston Churchill

"If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time a tremendous whack." – Winston Churchill
JB Stone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My latest letter to the editor, copy and forward at will...after all, plagiarism is the highest form of flattery:

Wink

Quote:
Kerry’s Wounds Will Never Heal

What’s so frightening about the documentary, “Stolen Honor, Wounds That Never Heal”? The factual reports of personal experiences frankly presented by those who suffered years of extended torture in Communist Vietnamese prisons caused by Kerry’s Anti-War activities. He knows you can’t handle the truth, so his campaign dispatched hired guns to squelch these revelations nationwide. Consequently, when pre-showing threats of “civil disobedience” by party thugs couldn’t prevent people who paid to view the film from gathering at an Abington, PA theater, the rancor resulted in a near-riot.

Why fret so? Regardless of whether he can make good on his promise to bring the War on Terror home, there’s a slew of voters who would never desert Kerry in favor of their country: 1. Aging 60’s Peaceniks who followed him then and their students, relentlessly indoctrinated over past decades; 2. Steadfast partisan hacks who’d vote for Bill Clinton's corpse if it could be motorized; 3. Those who say they hate violence, demanding the military to be more sensitive to imprisoned Terrorists’ needs, but find nothing disquieting about dead aborted babies; 4. Folks who believe that the government must run every facet of their lives, but consider themselves victimized by it; 5. And those who will vote based on their sheer hatred of President Bush, just because it feels good.

Neither serial opportunist John Kerry nor his rabid supporters accept any personal responsibility for their actions after the Vietnam War or since. Why should they? He threw someone else’s medals away. He married someone else’s wives. He drives someone else’s SUV. He’s spending someone else’s money. He finds all of America’s ills someone else’s fault. He wouldn’t make a move in a strife-torn world without someone else’s permission.

The rest of us will vote for John Kerry for President…of someone else’s country!
JB Stone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As printed yesterday, in the People's Republic of Missoula:

Quote:
Kerry's all about winning at any expense
Some people actually believe that a president should be chosen by his ability to lead. Nonsense! It's all about winning. Fortunately, John Kerry's core belief is winning, and he has the record to prove it.

Kerry has lived the American dream. He didn't let being born into the privileged class prevent him from struggling his way into the most elite. Kerry's committed to family values. He's got twice as many families' values as George Bush. Even before Kerry won the Vietnam War he knew winning meant proving himself on the water. So, he went yachting with the Kennedys. Massachusetts Democrats have their greatest moments on the water. Nothing can dampen family ties.

Kerry's a man of tradition. He's won at least six campaigns based on his record as a Vietnam War hero. Accusing a winner like Kerry of ripping open the emotional and sociological scars of an entire generation solely for his own benefit has about as much validity as thinking Saddam's openly paying Palestinian suicide bombers' families huge rewards somehow makes him a supporter of terrorism.

Kerry is an innovator. Like most Navy veterans, I've never heard of an officer recommending himself for battle decorations. Winning more medals than his months in combat puts folks to shame. Eisenhower and Kennedy combined can't match that.

Kerry has convictions and deserves a few more. As he stated on April 18, 1971, "There are all kinds of atrocities Š I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have Š I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions ... ."

Yep, that Democratic presidential candidate is a real winner. Love it, or as Teresa Heinz Kerry would say, "shove it!"

J.B. Stone, Whitefish

http://missoulian.com/articles/2004/10/22/letters/letters5.txt

heh, heh..... Wink
JB Stone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POUNDING out those E-Mails WORKS....!!!!

Very Happy

I just got THIS message, from California:

[excerpted]

Quote:
I sent in my absentee ballot this morning, as did my brother and Mom. We all voted for Bush because what you say is true.

It still bothers me that we don't ever have a real choice anymore. Still, I think a victory for Kerry would be dangerous for the country. I too think he is a lunatic.

Go for it....if your FRIENDS will take the time to investigate the TRUTH....it STICKS WITH THEM....and THEY pass on the "good word"....!!!!

Get WITH IT.

Wink
JB Stone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TODAY'S PROJECT....

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=114193#114193

Exclamation Wink Idea
JB Stone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching this thing develop as far as Kerry's Discharge / Non-Release of Documents.

I think at THIS juncture, the most EFFECTIVE method of stirring up interest may be simply be to CAST DOUBT in a plausible way and encourage others to verify for THEMSELVES.

Wink

Here is an example of a letter I had printed in the DAily Inter Lake, Kalispell, MT a few days ago as the "below the fold" HALF PAGE "opinion" piece on their editorial page.

I chose evidence that was DAMNING, to be sure....but ALSO easily verified.

Such as the DISCHARGE DOCUMENT that Kerry's own web site posted, circa 1978.

All you "need" to do is raise questions.

IF you fire away with ALL of your "tasty data" it will get SQUELCHED before it ever gets noticed....

Quote:

John Kerry, Setting America Adrift

Listen to John Kerry at any one moment and you will never sense the whole. Let him talk about himself long enough and he will indict himself every time.

John Kerry signed a six-year contract to enlist in the Naval Reserve [not the USN] as an OCS Candidate on 2/18/66. However, he did so only after his request for a deferral to study in Paris for an additional year was refused. His Reserve Unit was called up. By his own admission, "When I signed up for the swift boats, they had very little to do with the war. They were engaged in coastal patrolling and that's what I thought I was going to be doing." He requested an early discharge from his Admiral on the grounds of “conscientious objection” to the ongoing conflict. You might say, “John Kerry voted against the military before he voted for it, and then voted against it.” Often criticized for flip-flopping, it’s his consistency and alliances I find most chilling.

A 2/18/70 Harvard Crimson article describes his first bid for the U.S. Congress, campaigning while he was still on Active Duty in the Navy. In “John Kerry: A Navy Dove Runs for Congress”, he states, "I'm an internationalist. I'd like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations." A political career was born. Debating George Bush thirty-four years later he said, “you have to do it in a way that passes … the global test … and you can prove to the world that you did it for legitimate reasons.”

Kerry was soundly rejected in the Democratic Primary. In June, 1970, still in the Navy Reserve, he had joined the Vietnam Veterans Against the War and was making headlines by year’s end. From 1/31 - 2/2/71 Kerry collected “evidence of…"war crimes … committed or witnessed"” at the VVAW’s Winter Soldier Investigation, which he later used in his testimony before the Senate. Many of the “witnesses” he quoted had never actually been in Vietnam or in combat. So, while he may have repeated accurately what he heard to the Senate in April, it was not entirely truthful.

On 4/18/71, he stated to “Meet the Press”, “There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions…” Five days later, he threw some of his ribbons, not his medals, over a fence in D.C.

In July of 1971, Kerry appeared on the “Dick Cavett Show”, accusing American Servicemen of War Crimes. Kerry admitted that he'd never actually seen some of the atrocities he testified about, saying, "I personally didn't see personal atrocities in the sense I saw somebody cut a head off or something like that. However, I did take part in free-fire zones, I did take part in harassment and interdiction fire, I did take part in search-and-destroy missions in which the houses of noncombatants were burned to the ground…And all of these acts… are contrary to the Hague and Geneva conventions and to the laws of warfare. So in that sense, anybody who took part in those, if you carry out the application of the Nuremberg Principles, is in fact guilty."

On 2/19/04, he told CNN, "No, I was accusing American leaders…it's the leaders who are responsible, not the soldiers. I never said that." John Kerry now claims to be an American leader. Was he an “American Leader” when he ordered those who served under him to commit what he himself considers to be War Crimes?

John Kerry refuses to release any of his Military Records from 1/3/70 – 7/1/72, during which time he was a Ready Reserve officer and also at the height of his VVAW activities and meeting with the North Vietnamese in Paris. Under oath during the question and answer period following his televised testimony before the U.S. Senate, Kerry said: “I have been to Paris. I have talked to … the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government [both Communist Regimes] and… if the United States were to set a date for withdrawal the prisoners of war would be returned.”

By negotiating for a date certain for our withdrawal while still an Officer in the Naval Reserve, John Kerry created a huge Constitutional dilemma for himself. Title 10, Section 904 of the United States Code [UCMJ] provides: “Any person who… without proper authority, knowingly… communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly, shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct.” Given Title 10, Section 904 and Title 18, Section 953, intercourse with the enemy and intercourse with a foreign government with intent to “defeat the measures of” the United States constitute federal crimes. He collaborated with enemy combatants during the war, "adhering to them and giving them aid." The evidence for this is in his own words, covered by another law, The Constitution of the United States, Article III, Section 3.

Kerry’s official Web site features an official Navy document describing his "Honorable Discharge from the Reserves.” This document is dated 2/16/78, a full six years after his original enlistment contract expired. It describes his discharge as being subsequent to the review of "a board of officers,” citing "Title 10, U.S. Code Section 1162 and 1163,” which refers to the grounds for involuntary separation from the service. No ordinary honorable discharge action in the Navy requires a review by a board of officers. The "board of officers" is even more noteworthy because it came about "by direction of the President,” Jimmy Carter. No normal honorable discharge requires the direction of the president.

Less than an hour after his Inauguration, Mr. Carter signed Executive Order 4483 empowering a general amnesty for draft dodgers and other war protesters. It was expanded in March 1977 to include other offenders who may have had general, bad conduct, dishonorable discharges, and any other discharge or sentence with negative effect on military records. In those cases the directive outlined a procedure for appeal on a case by case basis before a board of officers. A satisfactory appeal would result in an improvement of discharge status or an honorable discharge.

Senator Kerry has repeatedly refused to sign Standard Form 180, allowing the release of his complete military records. The Naval Personnel Office confirms that they are still withholding some 100 pages of files.

I would DEFINITELY caution you as well about "counting" on sources like Free Republic. I was banned from there because I posted the TRUTH about Bio-Chemical Warfare testing ala Project SHAD/112.

It wasn't 'PALATABLE' enough for the insiders there.....and since one of THEM didn't "discover" it....it never got any 'LEGS'.

The Swift Boat Veterans have as their strength, their CREDIBILITY.

LOTS of things happen every day which are NOT based on one's "popularity" at Free Republic. It's only ONE method of communication.

I have spent the last few years trying to get the word out via every web spot and site I could imagine.

SURPRISINGLY, the FIRST set of folks who actually "ran with" the story were those who OPPOSED my ultimate goal.....which is to HELP Veterans.

Shocked

Sometimes, making waves includes throwing a stone over your shoulder as well....which is to say, don't try to CONTROL the flow of information and SOMETIMES you make a bigger splash.

Wink

~~~~~

I have RELENTLESSLY sent "press releases" and letters to all SORTS of media outlets...and have been contacted by CNN, CBS and others.

However, the CONTENT of what I was trying to reveal was evidently a little TOO shocking for their "public" to ascertain and accept.

So, if you are going to "depend" on a group which is NOT a "group" like Free Republic, you MAY only be decorating some site with cutesy replies and InterNet jargon only GEEKS will see.

~~~~~~

If you have LEGITIMATE, DOCUMENTED info, why not go to a VETERAN's Service Organization.

However, DON'T count on the VVA, as KERRY was one of its FOUNDERS.

Now, as far as I can TELL, he hasn't shown his face around there in DECADES.

But, interestingly, they have a FULL PAGE dedicated to the Project SHAD/112 issues and are engaged in a LAW SUIT....[hint, hint]....seeking to expose the hidden characteristics for the Veterans of that set of programs, which were exercised 1962-73.

I will NOT state that the VVA is the be-all and end-all to the PRoject SHAD/112 Veterans' wishes and dreams. But they ARE "believable" in people's eyes.

http://vva.org/SHAD/

http://www1.va.gov/SHAD

The second site came about by means of CONGRESSIONAL pressure, which resultef from Veterans pressuring THEIR representatives. There is NO "magic bullet".

[even Slick Willy cautioned John Effing Kerry when he went on the stump for him, telling him to "stick to the basics, tell them your plan"....well, of COURSE Kerry has NO plan, so he went with Al Qaqaa...which became All Caca, All the Time....and he has only HIMSELF to blame in the end for going down in flames.....!!!]

~~~~~~

ONe LAST item, the MSM HATES being "scooped" by "amateurs", but if you let THEM appear as if they "discovered" some earth-shattering NEWS, then they get to go out to lunch with their Boss, and YOU get your story heard.

~~~~~~

The BOIL DOWN of all this is that you CANNOT "count" on any ONE source in the media. And, you must make your cause PALATABLE to SOME segment of the society. Pure negativity and slander only works if you're the DNC.

Very Happy

One last item, if you READ the responses on Free Republic and other "open" sites, you will see a LOT of angst over the VALIDITY of your arguments and info. Your BEST bet is to find a RELIABLE ally in the media and continue to FEED them data 24/7.

I spent a LOT of time on hold with just about EVERY talk show host in America.

You are probably UNAWARE of it, but my good friend, Rod Utech of POW-MIA radio has had some EXCELLENT shows over the past couple of weeks on the Swift Boat issues.

You all OWE him a debt of gratitude.

Wink

Quote:
Our scheduled guests on POW/MIA Radio for Sunday, October 31, 2004 are:

3:00pm Mtn - Mr. Van Odell: Mr. Odell is a Navy veteran of Vietnam serving aboard Swift Boats while attached to several divisions that were responsible for coastal and river security. He participated on river patrols that John Kerry was also assigned and was in a position to observe Kerry's actions and some of the incidents that are in dispute. After he left the Navy, Van earned B.S. degress in both Forestry Management and Petroleum Geology. He has been awarded the title of Certified Petroleum Geologist from the American Association of Petroleum Geologists. Van is an active member of SwiftVets for Truth who considers exposing the truth about John Kerry as his most important mission. Please visit http://www.SwiftVets.com for more information.

4:00pm Mtn - Mr. John Leboutillier. John is a former congressman from New York and presently columnist for NewsMax.com. He is a nationally recognized political commentator and has been a frequent guest on national talk shows. John has authored several books and also contributes to several major newspapers and magazines. He has been active in POW/MIA issues since he served as a member of the Special House POW/MIA Task Force. With his experience and insight, John will discuss the impending election and events that have had an affect on the presidential candidates. His articles on current affairs can be found at http://www.newsmax.com .

5:00pm Mtn - Mr. John Matejov. John is the brother of Sgt. Josepf Matejov, USAF, one of the crewmembers of Baron 52, an EC-47Q doing electronic surveillance while evesdropping on the Ho Chi Minh on February 5, 1973. The plane was downed by intense anti-aircraft fire and crashed into the jungle. A rescuer reached the crash site shortly afterward to find bodies of the front-enders but no remains of Sgt. Matejov or the other three technicians, whose stations were in the rear of the plane. This case was highlighted for special review by Senator John Kerry during the Senate Select Committee meetings from 1991 to 1993. John will discuss the discrepancies of this review and other investigations that cannot prove these four men actually perished in the crash.

Listen to POW/MIA Radio every Sunday on The American Freedom Network, http://www.americanewsnet.com . We also broadcast on KHNC-AM, 1360khz, Johnstown, Colorado. 10,000 watts covering the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies.

Thanks,

Rod Utech, Producer

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God!" Patrick Henry, 1775

rodutech@comcast.net

~~~~~~

So, let 'er fly....just get your story STRAIGHT before you walk off the gang plank.

Exclamation Idea Exclamation
JB Stone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Seams Have SPLIT Wide Open....Backers Bailing by the Bundle...

Wink

Quote:
Kerrey to Kerry: Apologize to Vietnam Vets

Vietnam veteran and major Kerry backer former Senator Bob Kerrey said Sunday that the presidential candidate should apologize to his fellow Vietnam veterans for accusing them of committing war crimes.

Asked whether Kerry should "apologize" for his 1971 admission that he committed "the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers," the Nebraska Democrat told NBC's "Meet the Press", "I think he shou . . ," before stopping in mid-word.

Kerrey then explained:

"This is what I think he should say: 'I tried to end this war, along with lots of other veterans . . . But what I said I know hurt people. It know it hurt veterans out there. It made it difficult for them.'"

Kerrey urged Kerry: "I think he needs to acknowledge that he hurt people. I think it would go a long way towards defusing some of the pain that Vietnam veterans feel."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/10/31/112514.shtml

OH, and I got a packet of Campaign Brochures in the mail from the local Republican Central Committee....with a hand-written scrawl on the back,

"You Rock, J.B.!"

Very Happy

I guess those letters to the editor are WORKING....!!!!

"This is what I think he should say: 'I tried to end this war, along with lots of other veterans . . . But what I said I know hurt people. It know it hurt veterans out there. It made it difficult for them.'"

Can you say, "Too Little, Too Late"....???

PROSECUTE HIM.

Exclamation
JB Stone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Some Folks to Talk To, If'n You Get Lonely.... Reply with quote

Wink

EMAIL ADDRESS:

US RADIO NETWORKS:

famradio@familyradio.com, troman@theprovider.com, noticiasz@juno.com, dmoye@flashnews.com, terry@catholicradio.com, acole@marketwatch.com, timmer@premrad.com, gdavis@businesstalkradio.net, isabel@hrn.org, danc@igc.org, jdvorkin@npr.org, cochs@ap.org, space@voa.gov, wrestrepo@radiounica.com, ed@forthepeople.org, cesar.orozco@turner.com, yourtwc@mindspring.com, ken.pauli@turner.com, tommydouglas@pgatourradio.com, donmills@calvarychapel.com, mgentzkow@1on1sports.com, ksiv@bottradio.net, tommartin@worldradio.org, crn@clark.net, huff@libertyworksradio.com, staff@talkamerica.com, dspear@pri.org, bah@nwc.edu, jriley@afa.net, world@flpradio.com, motorsportsradio@compuserve.com, jhiggins@unitedstations.com, roy_lindau@interep.com, sportsfan@aol.com, david.feinberg@abc.com, weber@swnetworks.com, sal.giangrasso@dowjones.com, jcohen@bloomberg.net, comments@foxkids.com

NY RADIO STATIONS:

anthrera@hotmail.com, promotions@wsou.net, wsoufreak@aol.com, WSOUangel@aol.com, tragedyv13@yahoo.com, wkcramerican@columbia.edu, wkcrarts@columbia.edu, wkcrnews@columbia.edu, thefolks@wfuv.org, equest@wlir.com, culture@wnyc.org, news@wnyc.org, JSchwartz@wnyc.org, thenextbigthing@wnyc.org, listener.mail@wqxr.com, 987kissfm@987kissfm.com, kpfa@pacifica.org, wpfwfm@aol.com, pnn@pacifica.org, RadioChick@wnew.com, RonandFez@wnew.com, opack@wnew.com, trunk@wnew.com, morningshow@wor710.com, drjoybrowne@wor710.com, drhoffman@wor710.com, joanhamburg@wor710.com, arthurschwartz@wor710.com, thedolans@wor710.com, bobgrant@wor710.com, joeyreynolds@wor710.com, phillempert@wor710.com, ralphsnodsmith@wor710.com, news@wor710.com, warreneckstein@wor710.com, info@wins.com, samgreenfield@1050wevd.com, alancolmes@1050wevd.com, jimbohannon@1050wevd.com, billmazer@1050wevd.com, brucedumont@1050wevd.com, brucewilliams@1050wevd.com, edkoch@1050wevd.com

UNITED STATES NEWSPAPERS:

oped@csps.com, vanslambrouckp@csps.com, ingwersonm@csps.com, cookd@csps.com, dillinj@csps.com, jonesc@csps.com, armstrongs@csps.com, sullivanc@csps.com, grierp@csps.com, axtmank@csps.com, chinnid@csps.com, grierp@csps.com, kieferf@csps.com, marksa@csps.com, mclaughlina@csps.com, ron@csmonitor.com, richeyw@csps.com, grays@csps.com, letters@nytimes.com, webnews@washingtonpost.com, abramowitz@washpost.com, achenbachj@washpost.com, ahrensf@washpost.com, aizenmann@washpost.com, allenh@washpost.com, allenm@washpost.com, aranam@washpost.com, argetsinger@washpost.com, asherm@washpost.com, chuck.babbington@washingtonpost.com, bakerp@washpost.com, balzd@washpost.com, barbashf@washpost.com, barkerk@washpost.com, barkinr@washpost.com, barrj@washpost.com, barrs@washpost.com, beckerj@washpost.com, behrp@washpost.com, belmanf@washpost.com, bennettp@washpost.com, benningv@washpost.com, bersellie@washpost.com, beyersd@washpost.com, blumj@washpost.com, bonesteelm@washpost.com, boustanyn@washpost.com, religion@washpost.com, nightwatch@washpost.com, bredemeier@washpost.com, brennanp@washpost.com, brooksd@washpost.com, brownw@washpost.com, browar57@aol.com, carlsonp@washpost.com, castanedar@washpost.com, cavendishs@washpost.com, chans@washpost.com, chandlerc@washpost.com, rajiv@washpost.com, cheaterry@washpost.com, chod@washpost.com, claiborneb@washpost.com, clarkp@washpost.com, cohensh@washpost.com, cohnd@washpost.com, coopermana@washpost.com, copelandl@washpost.com, davenportc@washpost.com, davisp@washpost.com, dawsone@washpost.com, dayk@washpost.com, deanec@washpost.com, deaned@washpost.com, deinerj@washpost.com, deyoungk@washpost.com, dirdam@washpost.com, dobbsm@washpost.com, donovanc@washpost.com, drezenr@washpost.com, duttj@washpost.com, dvorakp@washpost.com, edsallt@washpost.com, eggend@washpost.com, eilperinj@washpost.com, elvingb@washpost.com, emersons@washpost.com, erlichmanj@washpost.com, escobarg@washpost.com, 104704.3367@compuserve.com, fallisd@washpost.com, farahd@compuserve.com, farhip@washpost.com, fasanon@washpost.com, fearsd@washpost.com, fehrs@washpost.com, fergusona@washpost.com, fernandezm@washpost.com, 71032.1620@compuserve.com, fisherm@washpost.com, flahertym@washpost.com, fleishmans@washpost.com, forgeyb@washpost.com, frankelg@washpost.com, frazierl@washpost.com, freyj@washpost.com, fynesg@washpost.com, gailm@washpost.com, gainesp@washpost.com, garreauj@washpost.com, gellmanb@washpost.com, gerharta@washpost.com, gillisj@washpost.com, ginsbergs@washpost.com, glodm@washpost.com, goffs@washpost.com, goldenbacha@washpost.com, goldsteinav@washpost.com, gonzalezf@washpost.com, grahamt@washpost.com, grantt@washpost.com, graysteven@washpost.com, groera@washpost.com, grovel@washpost.com, grunwaldmr@washpost.com, gugliottag@washpost.com, carolpix@home.com, hackmanp@washpost.com, hadarm@washpost.com, hagej@washpost.com, haggertym@washpost.com, hamblins@washpost.com, hamiltonm@washpost.com, hanksd@washpost.com, harrish@washpost.com, harrisj@washpost.com, harristonk@washpost.com, haughneyc@washpost.com, havemannj@washpost.com, tellme@washpost.com, hedgpethd@washpost.com, hendersonn@washpost.com, hendrixs@washpost.com, henrys@washpost.com, hillm@washpost.com, hilzenrath@washpost.com, horwitzs@washpost.com, hsus@washpost.com, hulla@washpost.com, huslina@washpost.com, hutchinsonc@washpost.com, irwinn@washpost.com, israelm@washpost.com, jackmant@washpost.com, johnsond@washpost.com, johnstones@washpost.com, johnstonn@washpost.com, jonesja@washpost.com, maryjordan@compuserve.com, jordanp@washpost.com, joycea@washpost.com, kastore@washpost.com, kaufmans@washpost.com, kavanaght@washpost.com, keatingd@washpost.com, keeganm@washpost.com, kellyj@washpost.com, kennicottp@washpost.com, kesslerg@washpost.com, kingc@washpost.com, knightj@washpost.com, konciusj@washpost.com, kovaleskis@washpost.com, kunklef@washpost.com, kurtzh@washpost.com, lacanforaj@washpost.com, lanec@washpost.com, lanswortht@washpost.com, larism@washpost.com, laytonl@washpost.com, leducd@washpost.com, leeg@washpost.com, leenj@washpost.com, lehmannc@washpost.com, lengela@washpost.com, lenhartj@washpost.com, leonnigc@washpost.com, leveyb@washpost.com, levines@washpost.com, loebv@washpost.com, longj@washpost.com, loosec@washpost.com, lyp@washpost.com, mallabys@washpost.com, mannj@washpost.com, marcusr@washpost.com, marmerg@washpost.com, martineaug@washpost.com, mathewsj@washpost.com, mastersb@washpost.com, mayerc@washpost.com, mccaffreyr@washpost.com, mccombsp@washpost.com, mckeonn@washpost.com, medfordl@washpost.com, meltonr@washpost.com, meridak@washpost.com, meyerg@washpost.com, milbankd@washpost.com, millerb@washpost.com, millern@washpost.com, mintzj@washpost.com, montgomery@washpost.com, montgomeryl@washpost.com, moores@washpost.com, morelloc@washpost.com, morenos@washpost.com, morgand@washpost.com, morinr@washpost.com, morses@washpost.com, moshera@washpost.com, moskm@washpost.com, mufsons@washpost.com, mundyl@washpost.com, murphyc@washpost.com, musgrovem@washpost.com, myersp@washpost.com, nakamurad@washpost.com, nakashimae@washpost.com, nelsond@washpost.com, nichollsw@washpost.com, alexanderr@washpost.com, wtnoguchi@washpost.com, obrianb@washpost.com, ohaganm@washpost.com, ohanlona@washpost.com, oharat@washpost.com, oharrowr@washpost.com, osullivanm@washpost.com, okies@washpost.com, oldenburgd@washpost.com, ortonk@washpost.com, ottawayb@washpost.com, ottom@washpost.com, panp@washpost.com, pancakej@washpost.com, parsonsn@washpost.com, pattons@washpost.com, pearlstein@washpost.com, pegoraror@washpost.com, perezm@washpost.com, perlp@washpost.com, perlsteinl@washpost.com, phillipsa@attglobalnet.com, phillipsd@washpost.com, pierrer@washpost.com, pincusw@washpost.com, pollackm@washpost.com, jpomfret@compuserve.com, powellc@washpost.com, powellm@washpost.com, presslerm@washpost.com, priestd@washpost.com, ralayv@washpost.com, reelm@washpost.com, reevest@washpost.com, reillyp@washpost.com, reida@washpost.com, trreid@twp.com, reinl@washpost.com, pentagon@washpost.com, ringlek@washpost.com, robertsl@washpost.com, robertsr@washpost.com, robinsong@washpost.com, rogersp@washpost.com, roigfranzia@washpost.com, romanol@twp.com, rosenfeld@washpost.com, rosinh@washpost.com, rowej@washpost.com, rowelld@washpost.com, russakoffd@washpost.com, stgeorgedr@washpost.com, salmonj@washpost.com, samuelsca@washpost.com, sanchezr@washpost.com, santanaa@washpost.com, sarasohnj@washpost.com, fedpage@washpost.com, sawyerk@washpost.com, schafers@washpost.com, schneiderg@washpost.com, schulteb@washpost.com, schwartzman@washpost.com, sedgwicks@washpost.com, semelm@washpost.com, seymourl@washpost.com, shapiras@washpost.com, shaverk@washpost.com, shearm@washpost.com, shenf@washpost.com, shrodert@washpost.com, shumansk@washpost.com, sietsemat@washpost.com, singletarym@washpost.com, sipressa@washpost.com, skrzyckic@washpost.com, smithd@washpost.com, smithl@washpost.com, snyderd@washpost.com, solomong@washpost.com, sottilic@washpost.com, spinnerj@washpost.com, spivackm@washpost.com, squiress@washpost.com, stephensja@washpost.com, steppl@washpost.com, sternc@washpost.com, stockwellj@washpost.com, stoltzc@washpost.com, straussv@washpost.com, streitfeld@washpost.com, stueverh@washpost.com, sugarmanc@washpost.com, summersk@washpost.com, pentagon@washpost.com, swobadaf@washpost.com, szokann@washpost.com, tanabef@washpost.com, thomasmf@washpost.com, thomasa@washpost.com, thomason@washpost.com, thompsonc@washpost.com, timbergc@washpost.com, townsendc@washpost.com, trafforda@washpost.com, trejosn@washpost.com, tresscottj@washpost.com, trimarchim@washpost.com, tuckern@washpost.com, karlvick@AfricaOnline.co.ke, vised@washpost.com, verdonl@washpost.com, vinzantc@washpost.com, vobejdab@washpost.com, vogels@washpost.com, vondrehled@washpost.com, walkerl@washpost.com, walshe@washpost.com, warrickj@washpost.com, wattsa@washpost.com, waxmans@washpost.com, weeksl@washpost.com, weingarten@washpost.com, weinraubj@washpost.com, wheelerl@washpost.com, whitej@washpost.com, whitlockc@washpost.com, whoriskeyp@washpost.com, wichmannk@washpost.com, wilgorend@washpost.com, wilkinsont@washpost.com, williams@washpost.com, williamsp@washpost.com, williamsv@washpost.com, wilsons@washpost.com, wiltzt@washpost.com, winslowh@washpost.com, woodleey@washpost.com, woodwardb@washpost.com, yardley@twp.com, zankop@washpost.com, zielinkskig@washpost.com, letters.editor@ft.com, news.desk@ft.com, editor@villagevoice.com, NENA@nenews.org, b.reed@nepa.org, l.conway@nepa.org, s.macmillan@nepa.org, l.carney@nepa.org, d.larocca@nepa.org, j.padelford@nepa.org, s.mannor@nepa.org, info@nepa.org, l-press@aol.com, bmonroe@inanews.com, jburkhead@ksnews.com, dtthompson@kypress.com, pam@lapress.com, mepress@aol.com, plantejr@seacoast.com, MDDCPress@AOL.com, mpa@allstate.net, mna@mna.org, cwilson@mspress.org, dcrews@socket.net, mtnews@mtnewspapers.com, nebpress@nebpress.com, nevpress@pyramid.net, penny@nhpress.org, jjobrien@njpa.org, nmpress@earthlink.net, diane@nynpa.com, NYPAMKR@Worldnet.att.net, teri@ncpress.com, bailey@ndna.com, fdeaner@ohionews.org, mrthomas@ionet.net, onpa@orenews.com, timw@pa-news.org, lllevin@uri.edu, scpress@scpress.org, sdna@sdna.com, redebusk@tnpress.com, tdna@aol.com, mikehodges@texaspress.com, upa@utahpress.com, mdonoghue@smcvt.edu, gingervpa@aol.com, wnpa@aol.com, wvpress@earthlink.net, sgeorge@wnanews.com, wypress@trib.com, dennis_merrill@awna.com, info@americanpressinstitute.org, asne@asne.org, national@aaja.org, apme@ap.org, aan@aan.org, mail@acna.com, laverymj@accessabc.com, info@bccommunitynews.com, info@ccna.ca, omcg@aol.com, info@cvcaudit.com, sipiapa@aol.com, bkasabian@infe.org, inma@inma.org, mcna@mts.net, nabj@nabj.org, nahj@tmn.com, ncewhqs@erols.com, info@nna.org, info@nppa.org, markanthonyrolo@naja.com, mlp@nenews.org, don_lamont@ocna.org, poltt@naa.org, info@qcna.qc.ca, rcfp@rcfp.org, swna@swna.com, snd@snd.org, splc@splc.org, sna@aba.com, inlander1@aol.com, info@mddcpress.com, MLP@NENEWS.org, info@nepa.org, MLP@NENEWS.org, EvonnePNNA@aol.com, felicia@alabamapress.org, ANEWSPAPER@aol.com, johnana@ananews.com, mail@arkansaspress.org, jack@cnpa.com, eotte@csn.com, fpa@flpress.com, rrhodes@mindspring.com, publishers@hawaii.rr.com, dstamps@hspa.com, bobchall@aol.com, editor@vt-world.com, timesargus@aol.com, chronicl@together.net, tcrier@sover.net, news@benningtonbanner.com, behindthetimes@itsclassified.com, jonews@together.net, roy@vermontskinews.com, reformer@sover.net, btcrier@vermontel.com, mhirten@burlingt.gannett.com, shelnews@aol.com, noavenews@aol.com, sevenday@together.net, tribune@vermontcatholic.org, vttimes@together.net, vtimes@aol.com, charnews@together.net, ccpage@worldnet.att.net, courier@together.net, essxr@together.net, hdwkgazett@aol.com, junegiroux@aol.com, janupton@ludl.tds.net, independent@holdcraft.com, manjourn@sover.net, mannews@sover.net, newsguid@sover.net, news@addisonindependent.com, eaglepub@together.net, vvoice@together.net, eaglepub@together.net, indy@together.net, mpbridge@sover.net, news@newsandcitizen.com, nnews@trans-video.net, mannews@aol.com, thetimesink@aol.com, visionvt@aol.com, repro@sover.net, samsgoodnews@aol.com, herald3@sover.net, shelnews@aol.com, otherpaper@aol.com, ilander@together.net, reporter@vermontel.com, samlink@together.net, news@caledonian-record.com, news@stowereporter.com, vreporter@madriver.com, wwhistle@aol.com, dvnews@vermontmedia.com, windsorchronicle@aol.com, eaglepub@together.net, vstand@sover.net, hqsna@pways.com, letters@nytimes.com, letters@latimes.com, dpeak@kcstar.com, saustin@kcstar.com, wsisson@kcstar.com, zieman@kcstar.com, sshirk@kcstar.com, dmann@kcstar.com, weaver@kcstar.com, ywalker@kcstar.com, bmanley@kcstar.com, mberg@kcstar.com, rsmith@kcstar.com, lhorsley@kcstar.com, oavila@kcstar.com, ldiuguid@kcstar.com, chowland@kcstar.com, jmartellaro@kcstar.com, blynn@kcstar.com, bluening@kcstar.com, bdalton@kcstar.com, poconnor@kcstar.com, lfraney@kcstar.com, mschofield@kcstar.com, jthomas@kcstar.com, bshelly@kcstar.com, msanchez@kcstar.com, grice@kcstar.com, spenn@kcstar.com, dmcguire@kcstar.com, mmansur@kcstar.com, cvendel@kcstar.com, lkavanaugh@kcstar.com, gjeffers@kcstar.com, bwilliams@kcstar.com, jtaylor@kcstar.com, mrice@kcstar.com, shamel@kcstar.com, bgraham@kcstar.com, jberrios@kcstar.com, dskodack@kcstar.com, twhite@kcstar.com, gclark@kcstar.com, eadams@kcstar.com, kbeem@kcstar.com, manderson@kcstar.com, mzakoura@kcstar.com, weber@kcstar.com, mnelson@kcstar.com, ewood@kcstar.com, mdwilliams@kcstar.com, rpulley@kcstar.com, kkozlowski@kcstar.com, thoward@kcstar.com, khoffman@kcstar.com, bcarroll@kcstar.com, bburnes@kcstar.com, dbradley@kcstar.com, jsullinger@kcstar.com, lstanton@kcstar.com, jpetterson@cjnetworks.com, tperrin@kcstar.com, anelson@kcstar.com, ghobson@kcstar.com, mhendricks@kcstar.com, ahealey@kcstar.com, jhart@kcstar.com, jgerber@kcstar.com, bferguson@kcstar.com, jdvorak@kcstar.com, doylem@kcstar.com, bcronkleton@kcstar.com, lcosmillo@kcstar.com, dcarroll@kcstar.com, fbullers@kcstar.com, greeves@kcstar.com, mcgraw@kcstar.com, kdillon@kcstar.com, cnienaber@kcstar.com, jthompson@kcstar.com, rmontgomery@kcstar.com, skraske@kcstar.com, dgoldstein@kcstar.com, chrostowski@kcstar.com, scanon@kcstar.com, levings@kcstar.com, mwiebe@kcstar.com, snicely@kcstar.com, alamoy@kcstar.com, jdauner@kcstar.com, jfitzpatrick@kcstar.com, jsmith@kcstar.com, dhayes@kcstar.com, jmincer@kcstar.com, sickinger@kcstar.com, rosenberg@kcstar.com, stafford@kcstar.com, gmeyer@kcstar.com, jkarash@kcstar.com, dvestal@kcstar.com, krogers@kcstar.com, jmann@kcstar.com, severly@kcstar.com, mdavis@kcstar.com, skreifel@kcstar.com, babson@kcstar.com, epalmer@kcstar.com, srosen@kcstar.com, clester@kcstar.com, gfarmer@kcstar.com, dwiggs@kcstar.com, pbacker@kcstar.com, lweatherford@kcstar.com, dmunday@kcstar.com, cwilliams@kcstar.com, rtrussell@kcstar.com, jsilva@kcstar.com, krobison@kcstar.com, gnorton@kcstar.com, nortonb@kcstar.com, kmcmaster@kcstar.com, cwilson@kcstar.com, kaminski@kcstar.com, tjohnson@kcstar.com, hgray@kcstar.com, dfrese@kcstar.com, tfinn@kcstar.com, eberhart@kcstar.com, acurry@kcstar.com, dworgul@kcstar.com, eeveld@kcstar.com, tengle@kcstar.com, barnhart@kcstar.com, eadler@kcstar.com, paul@kcstar.com, nolan@kcstar.com, sigman@kcstar.com, abouhalkah@kcstar.com, mcclanahan@kcstar.com, lokeman@kcstar.com, lascott@kcstar.com, winn@kcstar.com, rhood@kcstar.com, lrau@kcstar.com, kbrown@kcstar.com, forum@kcstar.com, wdaftv4@wdaftv4.com, speakerscorner@kctv.com, bbracco@hearstsc.com, bpoor@hearstsc.com, tholderby@hearstsc.com, kyancey@hearstsc.com, keckerman@hearstsc.com, jcongrove@hearstsc.com, mantonia@hearstsc.com, maugustine@hearstsc.com, dbodden@hearstsc.com, bbusby@hearstsc.com, bchapman@hearstsc.com, jcoachman@hearstsc.com, leverett@hearstsc.com, jflink@hearstsc.com, pgrigsby@hearstsc.com, jhubbard@hearstsc.com, kketz@hearstsc.com, kkornacki@hearstsc.com, mmahoney@hearstsc.com, lemoore@hearstsc.com, lmoritz@hearstsc.com, nmoultrie@hearstsc.com, jnichols@hearstsc.com, dstewart@hearstsc.com, bwashington@hearstsc.com, bwerly@hearstsc.com, ppatton@hearstsc.com, odorsey@hearstsc.com, news@kshb.com, programming@kshb.com, brodgers@pitch.com, mrubin@pitch.com, pdobson@pitch.com, sedwards@pitch.com, calendar@pitch.com, kcxl@kcxl.com, kudl@kudl.com, mpayne@entercomkc.com, dhurst@entercomkc.com, 103@kprs.com, jgray@sunpublications.com, jyates@sunpublications.com, sunnews@sunpublications.com, chronicle@sunpublications.com, jcbt@sunpublications.com, cbn@sunpublications.com, sunsports@sunpublications.com, kcnn@sunpublications.com

NEW YORK MEDIA (TV - RADIO - NEWSPAPERS NYC & State)

lettertoeditor@buffnews.com, dturner@buffnews.com, canarsiec@aol.com, newsroom@tds.net, cnews@nycap.rr.com, cleader1@stny.rr.com, newsroom@tds.net, dceditpage@democratandchronicle.com, earthtms@worldnet.att.net, letters.editor@ft.com, letters@forward.com, indiantime@gisco.net, letters@iht.com, ithjournal@clairtyconnect.com, nynews@cyburban.com, editor@mail.joc.com, editor@leaderherald.com, editor@libn.com, forum@nyblade.com, voicers@edit.nydailynews.com, talk@nylj.com, editor@nypost.com, letters@nypost.com, jangelo@nypost.com, bblomquist@nypost.com, jt@nypost.com, vmorris@nypost.com, dorin@nypost.com, letters@nytimes.com, abelson@nytimes.com, abramson@nytimes.com, ambrose@nytimes.com, frandrew@nytimes.com, apcar@nytimes.com, peappl@nytimes.com, randya@nytimes.com, barbanel@nytimes.com, dabarry@nytimes.com, barstow@nytimes.com, goldbehr@nytimes.com, belluck@nytimes.com, jabenn@nytimes.com, berenson@nytimes.com, miblum@nytimes.com, tbodkin@nytimes.com, gboyd@nytimes.com, brinkley@nytimes.com, brooke@nytimes.com, charney@nytimes.com, fclines@nytimes.com, adclym@nytimes.com, magazine@nytimes.com, gcollins@nytimes.com, ancron@nytimes.com, bcrosset@nytimes.com, cushman@nytimes.com, daley@nytimes.com, dewan@nytimes.com, dicke@nytimes.com, suedge@nytimes.com, stenge@nytimes.com, fass@nytimes.com, fstone@nytimes.com, fisheri@nytimes.com, jwesley@nytimes.com, nickfox@nytimes.com, frantz@nytimes.com, french@nytimes.com, gearyd@nytimes.com, gefter@nytimes.com, glabe@nytimes.com, ligree@nytimes.com, hardenb@nytimes.com, harland@nytimes.com, jonhicks@nytimes.com, stholm@nytimes.com, davidk@nytimes.com, slabaton@nytimes.com, lewin@nytimes.com, markoff@nytimes.com, massey@nytimes.com, onishi@nytimes.com, orme@nytimes.com, rpear@nytimes.com, raines@nytimes.com, reissc@nytimes.com, darose@nytimes.com, andyr@nytimes.com, dasang@nytimes.com, kseeley@nytimes.com, sommer@nytimes.com, stanley@nytimes.com, jothomas@nytimes.com, rotone@nytimes.com, vtoy@nytimes.com, vannatta@nytimes.com, hevero@nytimes.com, mattwald@nytimes.com, tiwein@nytimes.com, thecity@nytimes.com, letters@newsday.com, bill.geddie@abc.com, netaudr@abc.com, michael.vonfremd@abc.com, bob.woodruff@abc.com, barbara.walters@abc.com, chris.wallace@abc.com, elizabeth.vargas@abc.com, john.stossel@abc.com, alison.stewart@abc.com, netaudr@abc.com, dean.norland@abc.com, judy.muller@abc.com, antonio.moro@abc.com, terry.moran@abc.com, leo.meidlinger@abc.com, john.mcwethy@abc.com, 2020@abc.com, derek.mcginty@abc.com, cynthia.mcfadden@abc.com, michel.martin@abc.com, dave.marash@abc.com, mark.litke@abc.com, mike.lee@abc.com, robert.krulwich@abc.com, ted.koppel@abc.com, neal.karlinsky@abc.com, peter.jennings@abc.com, erin.hayes@abc.com, dan.harris@abc.com, mark.halperin@abc.com, richard.gizbert@abc.com, joshua.gerstein@abc.com, paul.friedman@abc.com, gillian.findlay@abc.com, linda.douglass@abc.com, john.donvan@abc.com, sam.donaldson@abc.com, don.dahler@abc.com, christopher.cuomo@abc.com, ann.compton@abc.com, john.cochran@abc.com, connie.chung@abc.com, juju.chang@abc.com, chris.bury@abc.com, tom.bettag@abc.com, bob.brown@abc.com, deborah.amos@abc.com, comments@abcnews.go.com, jridgeway@villagevoice.com, editor@villagevoice.com, vfmail@vf.com, margaret.carlson@turner.com, letters@time.com, t-mail@talkmagazine.com, letters@rollingstone.com, jalter@nwnet.newsweek.com, letters@newsweek.com, themail@newyorker.com, nativeamericas@cornell.edu, mgillespie@msmagazine.com, info@msmagazine.com, letters@mensjournal.com, letters@harpers.org, essenceonline@ny.com, letters@economist.com, info@thenation.com, dcorn@thenation.com, letters@thenation.com, themilitant@compuserve.com, editors@dissentmagazine.org, dkuhn@brillscontent.com, eeffron@brillscontent.com, comments@brillscontent.com, letters@wdt.net, newsroom@troyrecord.com, rsmith@timesunion.com, hhealy@timesunion.com, jcrupi@timesunion.com, jcohen@timesunion.com, mbartoszek@timesunion.com, tunewsroom@timesunion.com, oleanews@netsync.net, editor@siadvance.com, opinion@star-gazette.com, news@star-gazette.com, gazette@dailygazette.com, saranews@nycap.rr.com, editor@rny.com, dswanson@rny.com, tmerz@rny.com, bcharzuk@rny.com, editor@rny.com, info@rochester-citynews.com, news@pressrepublican.com, ctevyaw@binghamt.gannett.com, wmonopol@binghamt.gannett.com, rjensen@binghamt.gannett.com, ctevyaw@binghamt.gannett.com, newsroom@poughkee.gannett.com, rrobinson@syracuse.com, slinhorst@syracuse.com, mark.libbon@newhouse.com, mconnor@syracuse.com, mbreidenbach@syracuse.com, jbarth@syracuse.com, ndstaff@newsday.com, bill.douglas@newsday.com, fireman@newsday.com, ellis.henican@newsday.com, post-journal@oweb.com, ptimes@bridgemicro.com, spollak@thedailystar.com, meditor@thedailystar.com, jboyer@thedailystar.com, fperritano@utica.gannett.com, jdye@utica.gannett.com, ddudajek@uticaod.com, o-d@uticaod.com, jeff@evesun.com, news@evesun.com, ngazette@localnet.com, charles.zehren@newsday.com, jim.toedtman@newsday.com, howard.schneider@newsday.com, elaine.povich@newsday.com, bill.murphy@newsday.com, tony.marro@newsday.com, ndstaff@newsday.com, lonnie.isabel@newsday.com, tingley@poststar.com, letters@syracuse.com, tatseff@syracuse.com, tcullinan@democratandchronicle.com, national@democratandchronicle.com, kmagnuso@democratandchronicle.com, erosen@democratandchronicle.com, cohen@earthtimes.org, diperna@erthtimes.org, pranaygupte@worldnet.att.net, mkoz58@aol.com, editors@tnj.com, nytend@aol.com, money_letters@moneymail.com, managing-editor@moneymail.com, editors@strategy-business.com, kgirard@crain.com, jbenjamin@crain.com, mclowes@crain.com, fgabriel@crain.com, dhoffman@crain.com, bkelly@crain.com, obrienmsc@home.com, gborger@usnews.com, sundays@cbsnews.com, 48hours@cbsnews.com, 60II@cbsnews.com, uttm@cbs.com, againstthegrain@cbsnews.com, sat@cbsnews.com, comments@foxnews.com, angle@foxnews.com, asman@foxnews.com, fbarnes@weeklystandard.com, barone@foxnews.com, birnbaum@foxnews.com, oreilly@foxnews.com, patti.browne@foxnews.com, ericburn@optonline.net, buttner@foxnews.com, carl.cameron@foxnews.com, cavuto@foxnews.com, eclift@nwnet.newsweek.com, newswatch@foxnews.com, colmes@foxnews.com, todd.connor@foxnews.com, cosby@foxnews.com, crowley@foxnews.com, donahey@foxnews.com, doocy@foxnews.com, doyle@foxnews.com, falconer@foxnews.com, folbaum@foxnews.com, onlyonfox@foxnews.com, gibbs@foxnews.com, goler@foxnews.com, katherine.green@foxnews.com, lauren.green@foxnews.com, kim.hume@foxnews.com, keenan@foxnews.com, cash@foxnews.com, kennedy@foxnews.com, brian.kilmeade@foxnews.com, kirtz@foxnews.com, letters@rollcall.com, mliasson@npr.org, story@radioamerica.org, matsumuoto@foxnews.com, ttcontrary@compuserve.com, mills@foxnews.com, moody@foxnews.com, aleisele@thehill.com, norvell@foxnews.com, quinn@foxnews.com, irae@foxnews.com, regan@foxnews.com, reina@foxnews.com, scott@foxnews.com, bschweid@ap.org, skinner@foxnews.com, smiths@foxnews.com, tonysnow@aol.com, fchecker@tribune.com, vester@foxnews.com, juwilliams@npr.org, williams@foxnews.com, brian.wilson@foxnews.com, letters@msnbc.com, bob.arnot@nbc.com, tom.aspell@nbc.com, jim.avila@nbc.com, david.bloom@nbc.com, kim.bondy@nbc.com, campbell.brown@nbc.com, len.cannon@nbc.com, today@nbc.com, ned.colt@nbc.com, victoria.corderi@nbc.com, david.corvo@nbc.com, katie.couric@nbc.com, jim.cummins@nbc.com, rehema.ellis@nbc.com, bob.epstein@nbc.com, bob.faw@nbc.com, martin.fletcher@nbc.com, fred.francis@nbc.com, dawn.fratangelo@nbc.com, jamie.gangel@nbc.com, sandy.gilmour@nbc.com, cheryl.gould@nbc.com, david.gregory@nbc.com, world@msnbc.com, dateline@nbc.com, john.hockenberry@nbc.com, roberta.hornig-draper@nbc.com, michelle.jaconi@nbc.com, sara.james@nbc.com, joe.johns@nbc.com, hoda.kotbe@nbc.com, robert.kur@nbc.com, susan.lasalla@nbc.com, andrew.lack@nbc.com, john.larson@nbc.com, matt.lauer@nbc.com, mike.leonard@nbc.com, george.lewis@nbc.com, jim.maceda@nbc.com, edie.magnus@nbc.com, suzanne.malveaux@nbc.com, josh.mankiewicz@nbc.com, bob.mckeown@nbc.com, jim.miklaszewski@nbc.com, keith.miller@nbc.com, andrea.mitchell@nbc.com, russell.moore@nbc.com, keith.morrison@nbc.com, dennis.murphy@nbc.com, lisa.myers@nbc.com, soledad.obrien@nbc.com, roger.oneil@nbc.com, bizcenter@cnbc.com, today@nbc.com, stone.phillips@nbc.com, geraud.prince@nbc.com, ed.rabel@nbc.com, john.seigenthaler@nbc.com, eliott.walker@nbc.com, kevin.tibbles@nbc.com, bill.wheatley@nbc.com, pete.williams@nbc.com, brian.williams@nbc.com, jeff.zucker@nbc.com, mlpbs@mountainlake.pbs.org, programming@thirteen.org, wbngtv@stny.lrun.com, wcny_online@wcny.org, info@weny.com, news36@weny.com, info@wetmtv.com, wfff@westelcom.com, news1@whec.com, wivtnews@ackerley.com, wixt@digital-sherpas.com, skimatian@ackerley.com, rlombard@ackerley.com, mrinefierd@ackerley.com, wkbwtv@wkbw.com, blongo@wkbw.com, ransomb@wkbw.com, nsanders@wkbw.com, wkbw@aol.com

US TELEVISION NETWORKS:

maureensm@ffww.com, cochs@ap.org, rvizcon@telemundo.com, evaldez@univision.net, tom.lea@nbc.com, mimi.gurbst@abc.com, diefenbach@foxnews.com, stella.dawson@reuters.com, jcohen@bloomberg.net, brian_hill@metronetworks.com, sheberer@pbs.org, mark.nelson@abc.com, virginia.moseley@abc.com, ftn@cbsnews.com, betsy.fischer@nbc.com, dibella@foxnews.com, dmedrano@telemundo.com, plorris@univision.net, abenitez@univision.net, danschiedel@kozk.pbs.org, steve.majors@nbc.com, mcurtis@njn.org, meredith.white@abc.com, gil.pimentel@abc.com, stu.schutzman@abc.com, thismorning@cbsnews.com, sundays@cbsnews.com, 48hours@cbsnews.com, jonathan.wald@nbc.com, penny.britell@abc.com, muriel.pearson@abc.com, dij@cbsnews.com, sharon.newman@abc.com, realitycheck@cbsnews.com, lisa.hsia@nbc.com, mail@uttm.com, susan.dutcher@nbc.com, dij@cbsnews.com, rod.prince@nbc.com, pjh@cbsnews.com, browne@foxnews.com, gramshaw@newshour.org, pls@cbsnews.com

SALON.COM:

dtalbot@salon.com, modonnell@salon.com, kamiya@salon.com, scottr@salon.com, lauram@salon.com, ruth@salon.com, kaufman@salon.com, bwyman@salon.com, jstark@salon.com, jmillman@salon.com, boehlert@salon.com, szacharek@salon.com, jsweeney@salon.com, abenfer@salon.com, ayork@salon.com, fmorgan@salon.com, dawn@salon.com, klauerman@salon.com, jtapper@salon.com, daryl@salon.com, amontgomery@salon.com, dcruickshank@salon.com, cchocano@salon.com, ccolin@salon.com, areiter@salon.com

UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Neil.Abercrombie@mail.house.gov, Anibal@mail.house.gov, gary_ackerman@mail.house.gov, jay.inslee@mail.house.gov, rick.larsen@mail.house.gov, brian.baird@mail.house.gov, adam.smith@mail.house.gov, senator@boxer.senate.gov, lynn.woolsey@mail.house.gov, George.Miller@mail.house.gov, sf.nancy@mail.house.gov, barbara.lee@mail.house.gov, budmail@mail.house.gov, budmail@mail.house.gov, snyder.congress@mail.house.gov, faleomavaega@mail.house.gov, ed.pastor@mail.house.gov, democratic.caucus@mail.house.gov, lynn.woolsey@mail.house.gov, zoegram@lofgren.house.gov, samfarr@mail.house.gov, gary.condit@mail.house.gov, lois.capps@mail.house.gov, brad.sherman@mail.house.gov, Howard.Berman@mail.house.gov, arcoiris@mail.house.gov, Rep.Harman@mail.house.gov, Millender.McDonald@mail.house.gov, talk2geb@mail.house.gov, loretta@mail.house.gov, degette@mail.house.gov, david.skaggs@mail.house.gov, Kennelly@mail.house.gov, bozrah@mail.house.gov, rep.boyd@mail.house.gov, thurman@mail.house.gov, pdeutsch.pub@mail.house.gov, alcee.pubhastings@mail.house.gov, cymck@mail.house.gov, john.lewis@mail.house.gov, guamtodc@mail.house.gov, neil.abercrombie@mail.house.gov, leach.ia01@mail.house.gov, rep.boswell.ia03@mail.house.gov, bobby.rush@mail.house.gov, luis.gutierrez@mail.house.gov, danny.davis@mail.house.gov, sidney.yates@mail.house.gov, jfc.il12@mail.house.gov, lane.evans@mail.house.gov, tim.roemer@mail.house.gov, in09.wyr@housemail.house.gov, rep.carson@mail.house.gov, john.olver@mail.house.gov, jim.mcgovern@mail.house.gov, mtmeehan@mail.house.gov, joe.moakley@mail.house.gov, william.delahunt@mail.house.gov, rep.cardin@mail.house.gov, rep.tomallen@mail.house.gov, stupak@mail.house.gov, jim.barcia-pub@mail.house.gov, debbie.stabenow@mail.house.gov, dkildee@mail.house.gov, david.bonior@mail.house.gov, slevin@mail.house.gov, john.conyers@mail.house.gov, martin.sabo@mail.house.gov, tell.bill@mail.house.gov, tocollin.peterson@mail.house.gov, oberstar@mail.house.gov, gephardt@mail.house.gov, ike.skelton@mail.house.gov, thompsonms2nd@mail.house.gov, gene.taylor@mail.house.gov, EClayton1@mail.house.gov, bob.etheridge@mail.house.gov, david.price@mail.house.gov, CongMcIntyre@mail.house.gov, nc12.public@mail.house.gov, Rep.Earl.Pomeroy@mail.house.gov, rob.andrews@mail.house.gov, bill.pascrell@mail.house.gov, steven.rothman@mail.house.gov, thomas.manton@mail.house.gov, jerrold.nadler@mail.house.gov, major.owens@mail.house.gov, rep.carolyn.maloney@mail.house.gov, rangel@mail.house.gov, jserrano@mail.house.gov, mike.mcnulty@mail.house.gov, mhinchey@mail.house.gov, louiseny@mail.house.gov, mike.oxley@mail.house.gov, ted.strickland@mail.house.gov, rep.kaptur@mail.house.gov, sherrod@mail.house.gov, telljim@mail.house.gov, rep.elizabeth.furse@mail.house.gov, write.earl@mail.house.gov, peter.defazio@mail.house.gov, darlene@mail.house.gov, paul.kanjorski@mail.house.gov, murtha@mail.house.gov, mchale@mail.house.gov, rep.doyle@mail.house.gov, robert.weygand@mail.house.gov, jclyburn@mail.house.gov, bob.clement@mail.house.gov, bart.gordon@mail.house.gov, john.tanner@mail.house.gov, hford@hr.house.gov, max.sandlin@mail.house.gov, rmhall@mail.house.gov, nick.lampson@mail.house.gov, lloyd.doggett@mail.house.gov, Rep.Hinojosa@mail.house.gov, silvestre.reyes@mail.house.gov, tx18@lee.house.gov, texas17@mail.house.gov, martin.frost@mail.house.gov, ken.bentsen@mail.house.gov, ask.gene@mail.house.gov, rep.e.b.johnson@mail.house.gov, owen.pickett@mail.house.gov, rep.goode@mail.house.gov, jim.moran@mail.house.gov, ninthnet@mail.house.gov, Donna.Green@mail.house.gov, bernie@mail.house.gov, adam.smith@mail.house.gov, ron.kind@mail.house.gov, jerry4wi@mail.house.gov, telltom@mail.house.gov, jay.johnson@mail.house.gov, bobwise@mail.house.gov, nrahall@mail.house.gov

UNITED STATES SENATE

John_McCain@McCain.senate.gov, senator@akaka.senate.gov, senator@biden.senate.gov, senator_bingaman@bingaman.senate.gov, senator@breaux.senate.gov, senator_byrd@byrd.senate.gov, senator_carnahan@carnahan.senate.gov, senator@clinton.senate.gov, senator@conrad.senate.gov, senator@dodd.senate.gov, senator@dorgan.senate.gov, dick@durbin.senate.gov, russell_feingold@feingold.senate.gov, senator@feinstein.senate.gov, bob_graham@graham.senate.gov, tom_harkin@harkin.senate.gov, vermont@jeffords.senate.gov, tim@johnson.senate.gov, senator@kennedy.senate.gov, john_kerry@kerry.senate.gov, senator_kohl@kohl.senate.gov, senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov, senator@levin.senate.gov, blanche_lincoln@lincoln.senate.gov, senator@mikulski.senate.gov, senator_murray@murray.senate.gov, senator@billnelson.senate.gov, jack@reed.senate.gov, senator@rockefeller.senate.gov, senator@schumer.senate.gov, senator@stabenow.senate.gov, senator_torricelli@torricelli.senate.gov

~~~~~

Just "cut & paste" into your e-mail program address area....

Exclamation Idea Exclamation
jrwhite85
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome resource, man!

That kicks butt! Many thanks. I think you offer smoe excellent points.

Never neglect face to face - most real conversions are gained that way. If you really want to change someone's mind, letters and radio are the long-range artillery - the bayonet is the one-on-one conversation.

I think you've shown that mostly, it's about hard work, research - being sure you're right; then sticking to your guns through the storm!

God bless you!
JB Stone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You for the KIND WORDS...!!!

I think the important thing to remember and carry forward is that you CAN make a difference, if you really WANT TO...!!!

All I can do is offer encouragement, support, and some tools.

You guys are AWESOME.

And, you have done America a GREAT SERVICE by coming forward once more.

Thank you SO MUCH, from the bottom of my heart.

ETN-2, USN, 1967-70
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: