SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nabrown
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

I just want to thank all of you wonderful Vets for standing up to Kerry, you are all just great. I think your ads helped Bush more than anyone will give you credit for.

I’ve been driving around with a bumper sticker which says “Kerry lied while good men died” took a little courage to do it, I was afraid I’d get my car keyed, but mostly I got thumbs up.

Anyway this is a great day!!

Thank you all!
Very Happy
judywelsh
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS TO YOU ALL for your efforts in telling the truth about John Kerry. Had it not been for your efforts, President Bush would not have been re-elected. Future textbooks will be written about how the Swift Boat Vets changed the course of the election, and, the course of history.

I arrived at work at 6 a.m and immediately got on to this site to thank you all. It was not until 6 hours later that I received my authorization to post. Otherwise I would have posted earlier.

Your courage, your determination, your bravery , sacrifices, and high principles in the past and today have made the world a better place.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Most Sincerely,

Judy Welsh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: