SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deepest Gratitude!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loboinok
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Deepest Gratitude! Reply with quote

I can not possibly express my most heartfelt gratitude for what all veterans have done for our country,are doing now,and will continue to do.You are the best the world has ever seen or ever will.The debt owed our Vets can never be repaid,but I will continue to try.God bless you and God bless these United States of America.(He certainly did today!)
donnab
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: thanks so much Reply with quote

Today is a day of honor and pride. And of gratitude to the showing of bravery and courage under fire by these remarkable men once again.
For standing tall when others would have retreated ...now and then...we a grateful nation thank you from the bottom of our hearts. At long last, you stand where you belong...ahead of the class...among the most beloved and honorable of our finest. Thank you gentlemen...for everything. A grateful nation has spoken on your behalf.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: