SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Impeach Bush agenda has begun
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Impeach Bush agenda has begun Reply with quote

I have been reading a lot of angry liberals saying president Bush should be impeached. I have no idea what grounds but they are throwing it around. Now I am told Howard Stern has an impeach Bush story on his web site. This sounds like something George Soros would bankroll.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WWDHD?

What would Dirty Harry do?

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Even if there was Cause (and there isn't), the Republicans now Dominate the Senate and the House! z
The American People sent a big message yesterday and it was not just about the Presidential Election, "The divisions cease or your outta here!"
We The People spoke and these other self important individuals had best be paying some attention to that. (You hearing this howie, and mikey moore et all?) Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is ridiculous. Just goes to prove there are still so many sore losers out there! As for Soros, did he rescind on his promise to move to a monestary if GWB wins? Gee, I was looking forward to the fool moving to someplace remote in Tibet. Laughing
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like what monestary would have George Soros? The AntiChrist Monestary in the Hills? What is their life work? Laundering the money of arms dealers and drug kingpins?

Sore losers, to a man. Howard Stern--bah. He is Michael Moore's b*tch.

Hey LOSERS!!! MOVEON!!!
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will be interesting to see where the petition to congress relating to Kerry's treasonous activities goes...there may be an impeachment in the future but not of the presidential variety!
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Rurik said:

"Make our day". We could use another infusion of Soros millions into the economy. If he wants to keep fueling our economy, more power to him!
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there have been fringe groups trying to impeach every elected official in every office known to mankind. I'm going to ignore these groups because they are nothings, not worth my time.
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Even if there was Cause (and there isn't), the Republicans now Dominate the Senate and the House! z
The American People sent a big message yesterday and it was not just about the Presidential Election, "The divisions cease or your outta here!"
We The People spoke and these other self important individuals had best be paying some attention to that. (You hearing this howie, and mikey moore et all?) Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yeah right! Impeach the most popularly elected president ever! Just after this happened...are they smokin' dope? Oh yeah.... Shocked

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

homesteader wrote:
As Rurik said:

"Make our day". We could use another infusion of Soros millions into the economy. If he wants to keep fueling our economy, more power to him!

Yeah, but not through leftist commie causes, thank you very much...mebbe he'll go back to trading bat (the currency of Thailand I believe) futures and other obtuseness.

Thanks W, Swifties, POWs & brave soldiers everywhere fighting for America and for freedom
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They all have taken their best shot and their alleged ammo has done nothing but bounce off the President's armor and with the strong mandate the people gave President Bush yesterday to fortify that armor they had better come up with more than they have.

Besides, I thought most of them were leaving the US for some of their favorite leftist countries
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's certainly little chance of them accusing him of "collusion with a foreign government", I think the "war for oil" argument went down the tubes.

I guess we'll find out in Michael Moore's next film.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd advise taking this warning seriously. The elitist liberals (which infest the MSM heavily) are very unhappy that GWB spoiled their party. They've got the power and money still, and they've got revenge on the mind. They'll lay low for a while, but the ambushes will come. You saw the ridiculous things they tried to pull during the campaign, so expect more of the same, if not worse. They may not succeed, but they WILL try.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
I'd advise taking this warning seriously.
They may not succeed, but they WILL try.

That is Bush's problem.
Swift Boat Vets & POW's did not form, and are not formed, to protect "the Bush Administration".

GW is all grown up, knows what his skeletons are (if any), and needs to take care of those problems his own self.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That is Bush's problem.
Swift Boat Vets & POW's did not form, and are not formed, to protect "the Bush Administration".

Agree
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: