SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you for your sacrifice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fletch
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Thank you for your sacrifice Reply with quote

Dear Swift Vets and POWs,

I want to thank you for the many sacrifices you have made. Of course this most recent one, going public in opposition to John Kerry's presidential candidacy is at the top of my mind.

Thank you for helping to keep Kerry out of the White House. It took a lot of guts to stand up to so many people who would shame you without mercy in order to discredit your message.

Thank you also for the sacrifices you made in Vietnam. Were it not for those sacrifices, you would not be here today with the testimony you have shared with the American people.

Thank you for being willing to put yourselves in harm's way to defend our freedom.

I pray that God will keep you safe and that, through Messiah, you will enjoy great peace.

Fletch
Isaiah 40:31
http://undergroundbride.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: