SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is wrong with the MSM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: What is wrong with the MSM Reply with quote

Hello,

MSM's problem is that they report negative stories when they should be reporting the good things in life.

Here is a couple examples of what I feel are good things in life.

A Million Thanks

A Mom's Love

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: After All He's Just A Man Reply with quote

Hello,

The president has to shoulder everyone in the United States even all the people that voted against him.

He has made up his mind "His Resolve" to fight America's enemies.

Why make it harder on him?

These words come to mind when I think of today's Media attacks against our president.

When the media attacks our president they are doing a disservice to our country and our military that is engaging the enemy as I write this.

By the way, "American Soldiers you are doing a great job, keep up the good work."

I can not blame all the Newscasters as much as the people that have written the venomous news that is being telepromted for them to read.

What comes to mind here is the many off the cuff questions like, "How is the President going to pay for the war in Iraq?"

Let's let the President handle the presidential duties and you report facts not conjecture.

Dropping lines like this from time to time does not help the president and brings uncertainty into the minds of the listeners.

We need a more positive approach to the news.

Like.. "Trough the Presidents policy Omar Kadaphi has given up his nuclear-weapons program"

In my opinion the following reporter showed alot of love for America. You all could take a lesson from him.

David Bloom

NBC’S Washington Bureau Chief, Tim Russert was one of David’s mentors..

Quote:
“He had a sense of decency and civility. He didn’t go for the cheap shot,” says Russert. “You fuse that with professionalism, and he had something viewers wanted to watch, embrace.”

America needs reporters reporting the news with decency and civility and not going after the cheap shots.

In conclusion let's not forget the foundation that America was built upon and never reported in the Media.

The word of God..

Jesus said..

Quote:
"I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly" (John 10:10)

A prayer for the world and our country..

Quote:
May God help us to overcome this doubting and cursed world, and to put all our trust and hope in the one who inspired John the beloved disciple to write these encouraging words: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Amen!

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: