SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And the Slander Begins --Jerome Corsi
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: And the Slander Begins --Jerome Corsi Reply with quote

Well.....we knew this was coming. For those that don't know Media Matters for a America is a barking moonbat site funded (I'm told but haven't researched) by the DNC.

Quote:
To: National Desk, Media Reporter

Contact: Naomi Seligman of Media Matters for America, 202-756-4108

WASHINGTON, Aug. 6 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Media Matters for America (MMFA) today documented and disclosed inflammatory comments by Jerome R. Corsi, co-author of the anti-Kerry book 'Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry' with Swift Boat Veterans for Truth founder John E. O'Neill. Corsi's offensive online comments reveal his active participation in discussions on FreeRepublic.com, a far-right website.

The book, published by right-wing publisher Regnery, has received wide media attention in recent days partly as the result of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth anti-Kerry attack ad and has skyrocketed up the Amazon best-seller charts.

According to MMFA's analysis, Corsi, who received his PhD in Political Science from Harvard University in 1972 and is currently the Vice President of Development and Senior Editor of U.S. Financial Marketing Group, has posted to the FreeRepublic.com website under the pseudonym "jrlc" since 2001 and has expressed anti-Catholic and anti-Muslim rhetoric, as well as hateful and inflammatory smears against Democratic politicians.

Following are examples of some of rhetoric by "jrlc" as posted on http://www.FreeRepublic.com --

on Catholics and the Pope:

-- "Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press."

-- "So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the laywyers rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when this senile one dies, but that's probably about it."

on Islam:

-- "Let's see exactly why it isn't the case that Islam is a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion? Where's the proof to the contrary?"

-- "Islam is like a virus -- it affects the mind -- maybe even better as an analogy -- it is a cancer that destroys the body it infects."

-- "Islam is a peaceful religion as long as the women are beaten, the boys buggered, and the infidels killed."

-- "Think the liberal press will ever let out that these 2 were lovers -- typical Islamic boy-buggering -- older man, younger man -- black Muslims? I doubt it. Not a pretty picture, but one certain to be hidden by PC media."

-- "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women- Haters -- it all goes together."

on Kerry:

-- "First let's undermine the US in Vietnam. Then we can go for gay marriage. When you get to be Pres. JFK-lite, there will be no end to how much of America we can destroy."

-- "Just don't let anybody put a tablet with the Ten Commandments in front of the school where that girl wants to wear a Muslim scarf -- OH, No --- then the RATS would complain. Anti- Christian, Anti-American -- just like their Presidential Candidate -- Jean Francois Kerrie."

-- "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal gradparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"

-- "Kerry has a long history of Communist supporters."

-- "Kerry offers a clear choice. Anti-American hatred."

-- "John F-ing Commie Kerry and Commie Ted discuss their plan to hand America over to our nation's enemies."

on President Clinton:

-- "When is this guy going to admit he's simply an anti- American communist? Won't he and his leftist wife simply go away???? Enough already."

-- "Hey, Bill, didn't you steal enough when you had the chance?"

-- "Clinton doesn't get it. Afganistan, and other Moslim countries, are not poor because they lack money. The culture itself is anti-modern. But then, maybe Slick did get it and he just wants to create another bork barrel from which he and his wife can draw slop."

-- "Clinton was more interested in gays in the military than going after OBL. Clinton had Janet Rhino pushing the FBI to deport a child to Castro's nondemocratic Cuba, not searching out OBL sleepers in the USA. Clinton was too busy getting BJs in the Oval Office to do more than Wag the Dog after the Cole was hit."

on Senator Clinton:

-- "HELL-ary loves the Arabs so much (kiss, kiss Mrs. Arab- RAT) -- wonder how she would look in a Burkha?"

-- "Mullah Ali'Gore-ah is very proud of his new Bin Laden beard and he hopes others in the Democratic Party will follow his lead. Hell-ary is disappointed she cannot grow a beard, but her press secretary reminds us she can still enroll in flight school."

-- "Let the FAT HOG run!!!" (Regarding a possible presidential bid.)

-- "Hellary should resign and go away. What ever happened to the people she ran over with her car at Westchester Airport? Can't anybody sue this b-tch?"

-- "Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she?"

More analyses of conservative misinformation can be found at Media Matters for America's website: http://www.mediamatters.org

---

Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media. Media Matters for America is the first organization to systematically monitor the media for conservative misinformation -- every day, in real time -- in 2004 and beyond. For more information, log on to http://www.mediamatters.org

neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darned if I can find anything horribly wrong with those statements. Does that mean I can get attacked by a, heaven help me, "progressive monitor?"
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh heh heh.... their "Hail Mary" passes aren't doing anyone much damage but John Kerry, himself. Very Happy

I've been grinning all day at the way they're keeping the pot stirred. Keep it rolling!

Now they're attacking the "ghost writer" of John O'Neill's book?

Why do they have NOTHING that defends their candidate????
carpro
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Not a word about the content.

Funnyyyyyyyyy.
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpro,

If you can't attack the substance....attack the author. Just like the attorneys for the Kerry campaign and the DNC, they're trying to move the goal posts.

Ah Jeez! Taking out Saddam wasn't about increasing world security and human rights....it was about WMD! So one of 5 valid justifications that proves questionable changes the objective? I don't think so!
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: And the Slander Begins --Jerome Corsi Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Well.....we knew this was coming. For those that don't know Media Matters for a America is a barking moonbat site funded (I'm told but haven't researched) by the DNC.

Quote:
To: National Desk, Media Reporter

Contact: Naomi Seligman of Media Matters for America, 202-756-4108

WASHINGTON, Aug. 6 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Media Matters for America (MMFA) today documented and disclosed inflammatory comments by Jerome R. Corsi, co-author of the anti-Kerry book 'Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry' with Swift Boat Veterans for Truth founder John E. O'Neill. Corsi's offensive online comments reveal his active participation in discussions on FreeRepublic.com, a far-right website.

Dear Ms. Seligman,

Thank you for sharing.

We look forward to future torrents of irrelevant b*llshit from your organization.

Best,

FDL

Last edited by fortdixlover on Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm offended by 3, 5,....no, make that 6, 9, 13 & 18.

Now, about John Kerry's unfitness for office?
fortdixlover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10 wrote:
I think I'm offended by 3, 5,....no, make that 6, 9, 13 & 18.

Now, about John Kerry's unfitness for office?

Clearly, Corsi's comments prove Kerry is fit for Commander in Chief. It's so obvious! What part of Leftist Logic don't you people here understand????? Rolling Eyes

FDL
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked Amazon again. Corsi must cry all the way to the bank.

Personally, I was offended by the punctuation. This proves Kerry is qualifed to be president.
ASPB

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jack white wrote:
I just checked Amazon again. Corsi must cry all the way to the bank.

Personally, I was offended by the punctuation. This proves Kerry is qualifed to be president.

Most of the money is going to our effort. Not to John or Jerry
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<<Most of the money is going to our effort. Not to John or Jerry<<

Glad my poor choice of cliches was clarified. I have a book pre-ordered for that very reason.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, not a single word about comments from democraticundeground, LOL. The ad has them very worried, it seems, as well as O'Neills book.

Good, let them squirm a while Laughing
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
And, not a single word about comments from democraticundeground, LOL. The ad has them very worried, it seems, as well as O'Neills book.

Good, let them squirm a while Laughing

Lew....please....no more poking sticks in the cage, ok? Smile
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies. I'll go stand in the corner for 5 minutes Laughing Wink
tngator
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isn't it funny when you read these 'unbiased' sources, it nearly always has a tag line in the article like this:
Quote:
published by right-wing....

Any time something does not fall into lock step with the secularist agenda, then it suddenly becomes a fanatical source? LOL......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: