SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To men of honor and integrity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craigw
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:28 am    Post subject: To men of honor and integrity Reply with quote

I have been lurking on this discussion board since August. I was drawn to your group mostly because I knew the truth about the Vietnam war and the lie that was perpetrated on the American people. Your group gave people the truth so hopefully history won't repeat itself in the war on terror. It is difficult to put into words the gratitude that I feel towards such courageous and honorable men for saving our country from the election of a traitor to the presidency. In a dangerous world it is easy to imagine the disaster of having a Commander in Chief who is at the least, not feared and respected and at the most, actively conspiring with our enemies. I can sleep well at night knowing that there are still people like the Swiftvets and POWs willing to battle the forces that would destroy us.

Deep Regards,
Craig Weston
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Thanks Swiftees and POWs! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: