SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush Loses Votes in Ohio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Bush Loses Votes in Ohio Reply with quote

I am sitting on pins and needles and this certainly doesn't help!

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041105/D865R1DO0.html

Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about it. The dems are trying to find some way to say the election was fraud.

Bush has a near 140k lead. Even with all the adjustments made...even if the elec machines were off and they subtract all the votes, and all the legal provisionals..etc..once they get to the absentees (overseas military about 3 to 1 bush), they'll till loose by a WIDE margin.

dont' worry about it.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know your right, but I also know the lefties will do anything to steal this election.

January 20, 2005 can't get here soon enough for me!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Smile
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rate the article a 1. They will try to make political hay but I seriously doubt this error was repeatable.

I'm sure though they will forget all about the three machines in Philadelphia that had 4500 votes for Kerry.
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were, some problems with some of the electronic vote machines.
But, for ohio, they used 70% punch card Smile

These descrepancies always get picked up at the end total..where it adjusts out for missed votes, provisional and absentee. They found 4,500 Bush votes..that should not have been on one machine. So, now..it's Bush won by 132k votes (LOL)

They'll probably find a few more. THEN, 10 days from now..they get to count the 3 to 1 Bush overseas military absentee ballots Smile And it will go right back up again.

Don't worry. They'll try to make it a "big" story..that elec voting machines had problems. But the truth is..they have a backup way to read and correct the vote totals in the final count. With the lead Bush has in the key states (FL, and Ohio)..there is no way in Hell...they'll make up the difference.

Even if they found 100k votes!!! Bush would still win. Even if they found 131k more votes..Bush would "still" win.

It just ain't gonna happen. They are just in denial. Like Kerry...just give them time to "concede" Smile
julsmith
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lefties will fight till the bitter end. Even today on Hannity, someone said Bush "stole" the election.

LOL Laughing
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Bush stole the election, with a 5 and half million vote margin. More like 8 million if you factor out the fraud commited.

Ohio was called for Bush. Now let's recount Michigan, where the kerrorist won with .048% of the vote, not counting the (mostly Republican) absentee ballots.
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just keep this in mind...

There is no way that other guy would have given up (concession) unless he knew balls-on there was no way he could get the votes.

Trust me on this one.

reconflyer
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Overseas ballots Reply with quote

Don't worry I expect one or two more states to move into Bush's column after the overseas military vote is counted. Two states had a margin of victory less than one half of one percent for Kerry.

Independent that leans right of center.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: