SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CAN YOU FIND THE SURPRISE?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: CAN YOU FIND THE SURPRISE? Reply with quote

http://www.donbendell.com/

i found it and can you believe it's still active!!!!!!!
you can't leave a message but you can leave a number for that pig to call back.
don bendall,
you are the man!!!
roflmao

Last edited by Guest on Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mother
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you point me to it?
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realy. I don't see it. Confused

Stolen Honor
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As of Saturday, October 23: I was told this evening by a very high Bush-Cheney National official that Jane Fonda has been calling democratic voters in New Mexico to encourage them to get out and vote for Kerry. She accidentally called a Bush-Cheney campaign aide and was recorded. Deleted. I have already called to let her know my feelings about her campaigning for Kerry and her previous actions. I felt it would be nice to post her number here so Vietnam veterans can also call her and express your true feelings about her. Thought she and Kerry barely knew each other? Hmmm.
Wescoot2
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scroll down the web page to find I'm not Fonda Jane's phone number.....LOL

No Mission To Difficult...No Sacrifice To Great...

DUTY FIRST

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always been customary here never,ever to post a phone number. hope you moderators are making an exception here. lmao
Moderator Note: No there are no exceptions.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

powsnmias wrote:
It's always been customary here never,ever to post a phone number. hope you moderators are making an exception here. lmao
Moderator Note: No there are no exceptions.

lol, i knew that. hope you at least had a good laugh, you guys certainly earned it for all you've had to sift through on these boards.
you moderators did great keeping this mission on track
thanx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marquis wrote:
Quote:
As of Saturday, October 23: I was told this evening by a very high Bush-Cheney National official that Jane Fonda has been calling democratic voters in New Mexico to encourage them to get out and vote for Kerry. She accidentally called a Bush-Cheney campaign aide and was recorded. Deleted. I have already called to let her know my feelings about her campaigning for Kerry and her previous actions. I felt it would be nice to post her number here so Vietnam veterans can also call her and express your true feelings about her. Thought she and Kerry barely knew each other? Hmmm.

Opps.....Hanoi Jane wasted her time and ran up her phone bill for nothing. New Mexico went to Bush with a little over 1,000 votes.

ONCE A FOOL, ALWAYS A FOOL! Rolling Eyes
JannDallas
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually called the number and blocked my number just to see what I would get. Was going to leave a message that I was rgoing to thank her and to keep on campaigning for the Democrats. It says that it is not taking any new messages at this time. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. I guess she got quite a few phone calls. When it picks up it says, Hi this is Jane and it is her voice.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stopped after work yesterday for a beer and told a friend of mine who was incountry to listen to this message.
he was holding phone and said this doesn't sound like a message she was yelling "who is this? a**hole who is this" when i grabbed phone it was too late she hung up.
i was lmao. we called back a minute later and she answered again we gave her an earful. now it's on voicemail again.
SandiM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first I thought this topic was about the "October surprise". You know, the surprise that the unspeakable one and his surrogates thought they had wrapped up and tied with a ribbon. Ta da, SURPRISE!

SandiM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: