SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I WANT JUSTICE FOR KERRY
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EODARMY
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: I WANT JUSTICE FOR KERRY Reply with quote

Those who opposed the Swift Boat Vet’s say that the Swift Boat Vet’s actions were politically motivated. Stopping a Kerry Presidency was critical to this country but those who opposed us are correct; it was only a political statement if we let the effort stop now!

I want justice. I want the justice system and the U. S. Constitution for once to weigh the fairness of his actions following his return from Vietnam. Show those who opposed the Swift Boat effort that this was more than a political effort. Show the American public that this has everything to do with justice, values, and setting the record straight on Vietnam.

The liberal elite and the main stream media (MSM) will still be distorting the truth long after we are dead if we don’t hold Kerry accountable. The MSM will write the history that this “political” effort began and ended with the rise and fall of the presidential candidate John Kerry. This is still a powerful man married to a powerful woman who can still hold any number of powerful positions in our government.

Why shouldn’t John Kerry be accountable to the U. S. Constitution for “aiding the enemy”? What is the point of having laws if no one enforces them? What message do we send to future generations that the American Solder Values of Duty, Honor, Country and the U. S. Constitution only need to be defended in a political campaign against a traitor?
producehawk
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen brother.
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerry should want the same thing to clear his reputation if he can.

Quote:
Admin note: I've edited out a particularly despicable comment here.

If you believe that the Swifts have not done enough, then I suggest that you set up a web site and put a machine into motion that can do what they have done in six months.

NO implication that the Swifts have somehow "not done enough" will be allowed to stand on their own board!

The Swifts will NEVER see anything but appreciation and gratefulness here.

As you have demanded that I not communicate with you via PM, I have resorted to a public response.

Echo Juliet

rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4moreyears, ever think that maybe the SVPT have been used by many others who took their sacrafice and used it for their own purposes? They had but one Mission, and they did it.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I WANT JUSTICE FOR KERRY Reply with quote

Is there a way to put the pressure on so the world will know his full military record?

EODARMY wrote:
Those who opposed the Swift Boat Vet’s say that the Swift Boat Vet’s actions were politically motivated. Stopping a Kerry Presidency was critical to this country but those who opposed us are correct; it was only a political statement if we let the effort stop now!

I want justice. I want the justice system and the U. S. Constitution for once to weigh the fairness of his actions following his return from Vietnam. Show those who opposed the Swift Boat effort that this was more than a political effort. Show the American public that this has everything to do with justice, values, and setting the record straight on Vietnam.

The liberal elite and the main stream media (MSM) will still be distorting the truth long after we are dead if we don’t hold Kerry accountable. The MSM will write the history that this “political” effort began and ended with the rise and fall of the presidential candidate John Kerry. This is still a powerful man married to a powerful woman who can still hold any number of powerful positions in our government.

Why shouldn’t John Kerry be accountable to the U. S. Constitution for “aiding the enemy”? What is the point of having laws if no one enforces them? What message do we send to future generations that the American Solder Values of Duty, Honor, Country and the U. S. Constitution only need to be defended in a political campaign against a traitor?
subsailor
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: For EJ/N3 Reply with quote

For EJ/N3 - Huge thanks for your clear thinking and wonderful language. You are a highlight of this site.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I WANT JUSTICE FOR KERRY Reply with quote

EODARMY wrote:

I agree with your sentiments, but the only way this is going to happen (Kerry and other traitors finally brought to justice) is to continue to pressure the media and the administration to bring the truth to light.

Ashcroft (or his replacement, should he choose to resign) must be forced to do their duty. For over 30 years, Kerry and other traitors have gotten away with their crimes because of political expediency. That's obscene. If you or I committed a crime - a real crime - would the authorities be so lackadaisical? Hardly. So why should Kerry et al get a pass. The law must apply to all, otherwise it applies to none.

I'm planning to write an article in ChronWatch for this next week. Any suggestion or points of information you folks have would be most welcome. Thanks.

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!

Last edited by Doc Farmer on Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can not stand down!

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
CaptnJack
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still hear comments concerning the Swifties inconjunction with the GOP and/or Bush. I have been able get some to understand the truth, others may never believe. Nothing would be better than to bring kerry and others to justice. kerry is most important for several reasons. Being the most well known and most dangerous he should be 1st. The message is a long time in coming. The best prepared to take on this fight is the Swifties, but I'll support any individual or group. I'm not sure how much Bush would help but the atty general should be required to take it on. Kennedy helped him in the past- expect him and other dems to attempt to protect him again. The 'old boys club' in the senate may include some on the GOP side backing him too. It will not be a fast, easy, or inexpensive endeavor. The feeling of accomplishment when kerry is brought to justice is beyond comprehension. He must feel pretty damn confident nothing can happen to him after all these years with his power and his wifes money.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptnJack wrote:
I still hear comments concerning the Swifties inconjunction with the GOP and/or Bush. I have been able get some to understand the truth, others may never believe. Nothing would be better than to bring kerry and others to justice. kerry is most important for several reasons. Being the most well known and most dangerous he should be 1st. The message is a long time in coming. The best prepared to take on this fight is the Swifties, but I'll support any individual or group. I'm not sure how much Bush would help but the atty general should be required to take it on. Kennedy helped him in the past- expect him and other dems to attempt to protect him again. The 'old boys club' in the senate may include some on the GOP side backing him too. It will not be a fast, easy, or inexpensive endeavor. The feeling of accomplishment when kerry is brought to justice is beyond comprehension. He must feel pretty damn confident nothing can happen to him after all these years with his power and his wifes money.

I have a question. Assuming for the moment that the current AG will not have the testicular fortitude to prosecute Kerry, can he be prosecuted on criminal charges by a private group or institution? I'm not talking about a lawsuit, you understand - I'm talking about an actual indictment on treason, aid and comfort to the enemy, etc., etc., etc.

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
jstubb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let us not discount the possibility of Kerry running in 2008. I know to some that might seem an absurditiy but I have watched and listened to the far left cries. They believe that they were real close this year by about 100,000 votes. After hearing Kerry's concession speech I believe he has called for a regrouping rather than a submission to a defeat. In his speech he is still trying to cover his 1971 treachery by stating:

Quote:
I want to thank my crewmates and my friends from 35 years ago, that great band of brothers who crisscrossed this country on my behalf through 2004. They had the courage to speak the truth back then, and they spoke it again this year, and for that I will forever be grateful.

The truth still needs to be told. I want my peers to know that my belief in Kerry's warcrimes was not part of a Republican smear campaign. I was suprised by the number of veterans who still voted for Kerry because the MSM successfully put doubt in their minds.

Do not rule out Kerry in 2008. Someone so self deceived could very well consider the high number of voters who would vote for the liberal Massachusets Senator as encouragement for 2008.

Last edited by jstubb on Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not an Attorney, but my understanding of the way our legal system works is that the "State" undertakes all Criminal Prosecutions. The venue for Civil Prosecutions is in the realm of a Law Suit only.
In other words it is up to the Government alone to decide wether or not to prosecute a case.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jstubb wrote:
...I want my peers to know that my belief in Kerry's warcrimes was not part of a Republican smear campaign....

I too want justice for Silky Pony. I've had no mean amount of trouble explaining the Swiftee (also mine) position because it was too easy for the liberal side to claim UFC was a pack of whoppers. Besides, Silky deserves justice like we all do. Definitive proof of his discharge, treason, etc. must be exposed.
jstubb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also might add that in the future no candidate should be able to run for the presidency without releasing "Form 180". I cannot believe he was so close to winning the job without responsible journalism investigating his crimes. Never again! Release the records!
jstubb
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Poole wrote:
jstubb wrote:
...I want my peers to know that my belief in Kerry's warcrimes was not part of a Republican smear campaign....

I too want justice for Silky Pony. I've had no mean amount of trouble explaining the Swiftee (also mine) position because it was too easy for the liberal side to claim UFC was a pack of whoppers. Besides, Silky deserves justice like we all do. Definitive proof of his discharge, treason, etc. must be exposed.

A friend of mine always asked me why John McCain did not speak against his record. I honestly could not answer him. I only offered that maybe John, like the president, viewed it as a no win situation in the political arena.

I could not even get him to listen because he was so inundated with Michael Moore propaganda. Stolen Honor is a right wing smear tactic to him, yet he knows no facts of the story. I also have an older Jewish WWII veteran friend who voted for Kerry with no knowledge of Kerry's warcrimes. I especially want veterans to know the truth and the fact that I am acting out of genuine concern and not for partisan reasons. The military should be lifted up and not thrown down to the wolves for political reasons. The very freedom I enjoy was because my father and grandfather fought to keep my country free. I never want to see the military come under attack again like it did this past year. I cannot and will not stand by while a man who gave aid and comfort to the enemy repeats the same pattern over and over to gain political office.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: