SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keeping the Pressure on sKerry Help Me out here!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajHavoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Keeping the Pressure on sKerry Help Me out here! Reply with quote

Greets!

I know I've said this before but I would really like to hear from the Board of Directors for both Swiftvets and POW's for Truth how they can keep the pressure on Skerry. I'm 70% disabled (PTSD) and am home most the time. Give me email addresses, snailmail addresses, phone numbers (long distance is not a problem, MCI Neibhorhood (SP?))

IMHO, think we should apply more pressure now than during the election and not back off. I'm a marine with a clear-cut objective, point me to how I can achieve it. It shall be done!

I encourage ALL vets to respond to this message! We still are here to serve..... to serve each other, past, present, and future.

Please show your support in this thread so we can see the numbers. One responce only please!

CPL Ralph "MajHavoc" Hilton
Viet Nam 69-70 "Grunt Marine", Honorable Discharge 1973
"I will continue to fight until they bury me" - RogueEngineer (slight change by me.)

ATTN: MR/MS Moderator, I hope I have not violated any rules.
Gary L. Smith, USN, Ret.
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Welcome Home Fellow Vet"

I agree on your post and I have posted several but some were deleated because they felt they were negative. I just Posted " Who Will Lead To Hold Kerry Accountable" It has some questions I have.

This effort will fall appart if something isn't done soon to keep the Vets together as a major force.
ALMOUNT
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep the faith gentlemen...

Don't underestimate these Swift Boat Vets....

http://www.DELTARAIDERS.COM

I killed a six pack....just to watch it DIE
DLI78
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajHavoc, I'm with you, bro.

I think we need to drive a stake through this bastard's heart, figuratively, of course, for all to see. As Sun Tzu said, Kill one to terrify ten thousand.

Let's send a clear message to the left that the "moral issues" we voted on this time were duty, honor, country. You betray your country you belong in a cell fighting off Bubba for the rest of your life.

For Kerry, so far, treason has paid pretty well. Let's take him down.

At the web site http://www.congress.org/congressorg/home/ you can find contact information for all your local congress critters and senators. Maybe if we each write to our local reps and demand Kerry be booted for treason they will get the point.

On a lighter note, the other day I saw a Heinz ketchup bottle with a memorable quote on it: "Will work for food." I would have bought it just for the humor value, but that's a little too close to "aid and comfort to the enemy" for me.

Did we hurt them that much? God bless America.
OLD_SALT
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Keeping the Pressure on sKerry Help Me out here! Reply with quote

Welcome Home MajHavoc,
I couldn’t agree with you more.. I posted a letter to the (liberal biased) media on the TOPIC “It’s not over yet”, that all can use.

We need to hit kerry on several fronts! Letters to the media, letters to Congress and letters to the Department of the Navy.

It we (as Veterans) allow this to drop, we will only be judged as paper tigers, and I don’t know about Y’All, but I don’t like that title.

God Bless
garb1015
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with MajHavoc that more pressure is needed now than before. What we are attempting is much more difficult than just campaigning against a presidential candidate. Any action needs to be immediate while the questions about Kerry's past are still fresh in people's minds.
I am confident that the SwiftVets are planning their strategy as we speak and we should be hearing about their gameplan shortly. I am also sure that they know that time is of the essence and that action must be taken before momentum is lost.
MajHavoc
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greets!

I know I broke my "one post" rule, but I had to. *Slap!*

Below is Orin Hatches website, he is one of the most powerful Senators in the Senate. If we could get him to listen to us it may make a difference. If anyone knows what's really going on it would be him. (He served on the Senate Intell Sub Commitee as it's chairman I believe)

Hope this helps, please don't be afraid to send him an (Listen-up Utahns!) email, to some of us that get a bit zealous, please be polite. You attract more flies with honey than vinegar Smile.

Here's the Email Page:

http://hatch.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAction=Offices.Contact

/0

-Maj

Grunt Marine - Vietnam 1969-70
Honorable Discharge 1975
"Death Before Dishonor"
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just a writing. And ya'll are right, the more pressure from every angle the more chance of something being done.
Let's bury him in notoriety. He is much too dangerous to be left in any position in govt.
I'd like to see how much damage he could do to big rocks with a sledge hammer for the next 20 yrs. or so. Under strict supervision of course.

Dusty
tonkingulfyachtclub68_69
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in Brother!

http://stophanoikerry.150m.com/

There is a backup site
if the 1st url is unavailable.

http://tonkin.spymac.net/hanoikerry1.html
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:59 am    Post subject: Your right Major Reply with quote

I made a post on this elsewhere here on Swift Vets & POW's...but at the risk of repeating myself.... We do need to stick together stay organized and keep taking the battle to him.

*This is an example only*

Borrow from history and the Battle of the Little Bighorn, do like Sitting Bull did with Custer and the 7th Cavalry. Bring all the Indians (us veterans) in the world down upon him repeatly from all sides.

Please do not take offense at my comment, Ok? I am not racist, biggoted nor biased. There are other excellent examples in history.

If anyone feels offended, please accept my honest sincere apology!
mathman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: Kerry Futures Reply with quote

A few questions to consider:
1. List, with authentication, names and dates of other US Naval Officers in Vietnam (USNOV) receiving 3 Purple Hearts and receiving an early discharge from the war zone.
2. List, with authentication, names and dates of other USNOV receiving fictional Silver Star with V for Valor medal. [The V for Valor is awarded with the Bronze Star Medal but not the Silver Star, according to Naval Regulations. The Silver Star presumes Valor, as do the Navy Cross and Medal of Honor.]
3. List, with authentication, names and dates of other USNOV receiving 3 distinct Silver Star certificates for the same action, signed by 3 distinct commanders, on 3 distinct dates.
4. List, with authentication, other medal awards to USNOV signed by the Secretary of the Navy.
5. List, with authentication, all other USNOV receiving ribbons of any type in the same action which resulted in Silver Star with V for Valor award to Lt Kerry.
6. List, with authentication, all evidence that Lt Kerry fulfilled his Ready Reserve obligation, following his discharge from Active Duty. He was obliged to attend weekly drills and annual 2-week programs during his Active Reserve time. There should be drill records and pay records for the time in question.
7. List, with authentication, all awards issued to personnel serving on the two Swift Boats commanded by Lt Kerry during his time in command.
8. List, with authentication, all ribbons issued to peers of Lt Kerry (other Swift Boat commanders in his unit) during his time in command. (3 months)
9. List, with authentication, the award of FOUR (4) theater awards to Kerry during his Gridley and Swift Boat service.
10. List, with authentication, all evidence indicating that Lt Kerry had Top Secret plus Codeword security clearance (necessary for any clandestine operation). When did he do his clandestine training? CIA? Naval Intelligence? Pursuant to what orders, and as a part of what operation? It is indisputable that all clandestine operatives must undergo significant training prior to their actual insertion in-country.
11. List, with authentication, all incursions into Cambodia in 1968 and 1969 using Swift Boats. Aren’t these boats very noisy and obvious? Otherwise, it would have been necessary for Lt Kerry to have been a helicopter pilot. According to official records, all covert insertions were done by helicopter. Did Kerry fly a helicopter?
12. List, with authentication, other USNOV who met with the North Vietnamese delegation and the Vietcong delegation in Paris during the Peace Negotiations. Was Lt Kerry acting as an official representative of the United States? Or was he an official representative of VVAW? If he was an official representative of VVAW, he was breaking US Naval Regulations, which forbid such activities by our officers.
13. List, with authentication, other USNOV whose photographs appear in the war museum in Ho Chi Minh City. For which nation, exactly, is he a war hero? Ours, or theirs?

Please give this further attention.
tonkingulfyachtclub68_69
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: EXPOSE HANOI KERRY! Reply with quote

There is no need to impeach Hanoi Kerry from the US Senate
He is there illegally!

He's in violation of the
US Constitution 14th Amendment Section 3
and violation of 18 USC 953
- Private correspondence with foreign governments
and UCMJ Section 904. ART. 104.
- Aiding the Enemy.

Petition to Investigate and Indict
Hanoi Kerry for acts of treason

http://patriotpetitions.us/kerry/

Viet Nam Vets are NOT going away
until Hanoi Kerry is removed from office!

212 LINKS to Anti Kerry sites
News reports,
Viper's Vietnam Veterans Page

http://members.aol.com/ga1449ga/links/links.html

Timeline of Hanoi Kerry

http://www.archive-news.net/Kerry/JK_timeline.html

Contact your current
senators and representatives

and main stream right wing media

and find out why Hanoi Kerry still is in the US Senate.
Demand that this traitor is removed from the US Senate now!

Don't be like the silent majority in the 60's and 70's
and turn your back on America and cave in to the anti war minority.
Speak up for America today!

Distribute these url's!

EXPOSE HANOI KERRY!

Full details on these url's!

There is a backup site

http://stophanoikerry.150m.com

http://stophanoikerry.150m.com/

There is a backup site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: