SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WATERGATE IN REVERSE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: WATERGATE IN REVERSE! Reply with quote

For those of you who feel there may be no God, check this out.

After a Presidential election victory, the winner soon becomes embroiled in a scandal about election "dirty tricks." The scandal starts slowly and is brushed aside by most of the media, but eventually it grows into unprecedented, historic proportions.

The story begins quietly in a small corner of the Main Stream Media, as two intrepid reporters start digging into the details of one peculiar police incident at the Watergate office building in Washington.

Before they were done, the story was everywhere, like wallpaper. Millions ate up every detail in a frenzy that made the O.J. trial look like a boring PBS nature show. The tentacles of the story went everywhere in government; there were indictments and trials and the mighty went packing to Allenwood Club Fed and Fort Dietrick Stockade, and yes, San Clemente, California. Careers were destroyed. And made.

The only thing different now in 2004, from then, in 1972-73, is that this time the loser was on the side of fraud, and the intepid reporters were replaced by a few diggers for the SwiftVets, in the New Media - and the initial reports and the gathering of the foundation of the case has already been done. The term "smoking gun" came out of Watergate. Ours is the discharge - other than honorable - and the North Vietnamese "collaborators' direction" documents.

Now where is "WoodStein" to fight the uphill battle for exposure and credibility? Where is our "Deep Throat" to blow the whistle?

Application now being taken.

Kerry: YOU CAN LOSE, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc, IMHO, the devolution of the Kerry facade will be an incredible one to observe and has already commenced. Witness the recent "Newsweek" post-mortem. Decidedly "spun" from a Kerry bias, but ADDRESSED at length. WE know the "TRUTH", thanks to SVPT. Now it's time for objective journalists and historians to "discover" it for themselves.

BTW, has anyone seen a proper "fisking" of the Newsweek article yet? It is LOADED with spin.
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me#1You#10:

I love your optimism. It is, however, very revealing and troubling to see how misguided the left is in its election autopsy.

Something very, very fundamantal about them is at risk here, and I think they will fight like hell to keep it going. The Federal and state governments are not the only powers in this country. The media is a big one, and so is the entertainment industry and the educational establishment. In the information age, the door-keepers of information feel entitled to control everything else, including the government.

Professional politicians seem to think that votes are elicited and manipulated by themselves, and that the electorate is something to be managed - a necessary evil; and that everyone is like them - "non-believers" in the broadest sense, not the theological sense. They are desperately seeking around for some new kind of packaging - window dressing.

They wonder why their "values" do not sell, and they seem to feel it is because they are not presented in an appealing way - as if it were a marketing problem, not a problem of heart and soul.

One of them today on C-SPAN said liberals are for the poor and children. They think being "for" them is the same as being effective in helping them. Their idea of help is to governmentally redistribute wealth, instead of reinvigorating achievement. The old story of giving a man a fish, and feeding him for a day, instead of inspiring him to want to learn how to fish, so he can feed himself for life. The free enterprise system is that inspiration. That is the thing they really do not want to support. When they talk of being "for" children, I know a lot of people who would say: "OK, so how come you are in favor of killing them off for your own selfish convenience before they are born?"

They think values are about how things appear, or are made to appear. This is the very thing that lost them the election. Normal people think values are about what you believe to be good and true. Most of that is based in religious faith.

Kerry was the emblematic Democrat. He was not a flip-flopper. He simply did not believe in anythng - except perhaps promoting himself.

That is what became transparent to the voters. That is how the "Reds" see the "Blues." Like a mob of kerries.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc...

Fortunately for the TRUTH, and as has been expressed ad infinitum (and acknowledged by even certain MSM elements), old MSM no longer owns the key to the information distribution vault. Perhaps I AM overly optimistic, but what I've seen thus far is HIGHLY encouraging.

NEW MEDIA just took down a pretender to the throne. It remains to be seen if that TRUTH will penetrate the barricades of the 30 year old entrenched left wing ownership of the history books. I'm betting that there will be at least a footnote added to the history of Vietnam and it's veterans, if not a completely different historical perspective. Perhaps I won't be here to read it but, by gawd, they'll no longer be allowed to spin contemporary history unfettered by counterpoint, and that bodes well for our Veterans of today's conflagration.
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 2004 it was the Bush campaign headquarters that were broken into and it was barely reported. It is not our President who has a lack of "intellectual curiousity", but the MSM.
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We must remember that most of the historians are liberals. They still control the media. They are preparing the groundwork to cast us as .the dirty tricksters. Adm. Hoffman and John O`Neill are our heroes but in future history books they will be the devious duo who destroyed a real American hero.

Remember those who should have been our allies branded our efforts as "dishonest and dishonorable" and some at The Fox News Network called us a despicable bunch.

There have been some good suggestions at this forum to counter their propaganda but do we have the willpower or firepower ?
Robert Cooper
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read in the Lexington Oral History where it became a common policy of Vietnam veterans protesting the war that they file as conscientous objectors, even after they had already served in Vietnam and have been released from active duty.

I am beginning to think that Kerry folllowed suit and filed as a conscientous objector - that would be very embarrassing to someone seeking to be Commander in Chief. The Form 180 can only tell.
mangdawg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBS is continuing their ad-nauseam.

this, put up nov.4 and STILL up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please. Just right now, don't say, "Don't mourn, organize" or "Pray for the dead but fight like hell for the living." Don't explain Kerry's loss with Harry Truman's quip that voters will always choose the real Republican over the fake Republican. Don't let's talk about Eugene Debs and Fighting Bob La Follette and how important it is to lose and lose and lose until you win. It all seems a bit inadequate, a bit quaint and this-land-is-your-landish, the left's commitment to doing more of what we've been doing, only harder.

I also don't want to hear carping criticisms of John Kerry. Given that he is a fallible mortal, he was a pretty good candidate. Sure, he made mistakes -- not responding instantly to the Swift Boat liars,
Quote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/11/04/opinion/main653781.shtml

Last edited by mangdawg on Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert Cooper wrote:
I read in the Lexington Oral History where it became a common policy of Vietnam veterans protesting the war that they file as conscientous objectors, even after they had already served in Vietnam and have been released from active duty.

I am beginning to think that Kerry folllowed suit and filed as a conscientous objector - that would be very embarrassing to someone seeking to be Commander in Chief. The Form 180 can only tell.

You're really making a grand assumption.

That Kerry is "conscientous"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: