SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COLIN POWELL FOR 08

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: COLIN POWELL FOR 08 Reply with quote

Colin Powell would have the best opportunity to draw votes from all groups in the Nation. The possibility he will run scares the Kool-Aid drinkers to death.

Foreign Policy Experience: Secretary of State and builder of coalition during Gulf War I. Respected diplomat who can build alliances.

Military Experience: Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff, Respected Vietnam Vet, Graduate of West Point and knows the Pentagon inside and out.

National Security Experience: Held Condi's position in Reagan Administration.

A true "moderate" Republican who can draw support from all and enlarge the base.

Brings Leadership, Integrity and Honor to the table.

If you were Hillary would you like to debate this guy? He would have her for lunch with no leftovers baby.

Oh and did I mention he is African American and the son of Immigrants? Republican’s chance to erase lots of blue from the map.

I've met Powell while in the military; he is a confident and inspiring leader.

With a resume like this even a Southern Red Neck has to give this man props.

The proposed nominees in the posts above all have too much baggage for an effective run.

Look for Powell to leave after two years for a run as the Republican nominee.

Independent that leans right of center.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin Powell has made it clear that he has no aspirations whatsoever to run for the office of President in'08.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd vote for him, but that might not mean much. After this election I probably won't be voting for any democrats ever again. I have heard that his wife would never ever let him run, that she used to be convinced that someone might harm him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: