SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He is still a Senator and Traitor!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ardvaark1965
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: He is still a Senator and Traitor! Reply with quote

We need to keep in mind that Kerry is still a Senator but will not be coming up for election for a couple of years. In the meantime, all of us must press for the release of ALL his military records AND the release of his discharge papers following his discharge and not what Clinton had done!

This man will still be a dangerous man in the Senate.
PrimeBeef
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger on that. Kerry's efforts to create the "spit-ball" military which Zel Miller so well described at the GOP convention continues. Kerry will not stop strangling the nation's defense just because he lost his presidential bid. He needs to be removed from the U.S. Senate. So please, Swift Vets and POWs for Truth, continue to press for Kerry's complete disclosure of his military records -- the same military record of which Kerry claims to be so proud. Proud, Mr. Kerry? Then let us ALL in on the details of your seld-descrived distinguinsted service record.

Keep up the fine work, Swifties. This Air Force vet will be watching.
jrwhite85
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is CRITICALLY important.

He needs to be eliminated from high office IAW the provisions of the US Constitution and 14th Amendment. See Federalist.com This is not a pipe dream. He and more importantly those like him, need to understand the risks and costs of treason!

Pursue! Exploit!

Did you see that concession? I think he saw the elephant. We need to press this thing. NEVER LET UP! Our Vietnam dead demand it!!!!
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So please, Swift Vets and POWs for Truth, continue to press for Kerry's complete disclosure of his military records -- the same military record of which Kerry claims to be so proud

No one is preventing others from starting their own advocacy group. Every patrol must change point, from time to time.

Instead of expecting others to lead the charge, if we truly are offended, as claimed, we all should charge and demand disclosure.
jrwhite85
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: VFT Reply with quote

Swiftees have done well - and have earned a well-deserved break. I'm not sure what you mean about point. What we need is a lawsuit against Kerry as well as lawsuits against Michael Moore, and demonstrations and harrassment against this ilk - and anyone can participate in that.

Check out protestwarrior.com

But there is no rest for the weary - and we are not enough here to do this right - Swiftees might pass the baton of leader to someone else - but we must have continuity, and we can not afford to see them slip away. We need more people energized and on fire for this thing. We need to actively recruit among veterans of Gulf War I, Panama (haev you seen the "documentary" about our war crimes in Panama narrated by Elizabeth McGovern (Bewitched)?? Unbelievable - one burning car and we are suddenly the anti-christ.

We must expand the ranks or die on the vine!

Perhaps a new grassroots organization is needed.

I am open to suggestions, and will participate. How about, Veterans for the Truth - VFT?
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest VOTR, instead - but that's all I'm going to say on that issue, for right now. Wink

The election is over and it provided a tremendous validation of some things we've said all along.

Take heart, keep working and understand that you have more power in your hands than you did before the election.

Be patient. Get to know some of these other people on the board as people. Share information. Read up.

I'm finding it quite a nice break to be able to spend an hour reading a soldier's blog without worrying about all the things I SHOULD be doing. Post-election decompression. After basically putting the rest of my life on hold since about March, it's nice to do some of the things I used to do. Art stuff, trying out new software, catching up on my web clients' sites, chatting on the phone - as opposed to making action-alert phone calls and sending out scathing counter-offensive emails. Wink

Take a breather and when the time comes, those who choose to do so are welcome to join the next phase.

I think there will be more than enough - and that we will be as up to any task as the individuals' commitments will allow us to be.

Have faith. Always there will be leaders committed to doing right and always there will be people who recognize right and stand behind it.

commdog
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EJ, you made my day.
Thanks
/CD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: