SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finishing Kerry Off - The Charge that will Resonate Today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hleone
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Finishing Kerry Off - The Charge that will Resonate Today Reply with quote

MY THREE BASIC PREMISES

1. If we don't continue our effort now, exposing the truth about John Kerry, interest will quickly dissipate - he is no longer running for President, at least not for a couple of more years.

2. The 35-year-old issues of un-earned medals and traitorous activities don't resonate sufficiently today to be the primary driver of our continued pursuit of justice for John Kerry. We need a more timely cause of action, and it must command attention and support from both the American government and the American people.

3. Whether it's the SVPT or another spin-off group, I think our primary issue to pursue now should be:

Candidate Kerry lied to the American voters
and tried to steal the U.S. Presidency under false pretenses.

He did this everytime he and/or his campaign surrogates stated that he made all his military records available to the public on his website.

This charge is very serious and is here and now, not 35 years old and not subject to fading memories and the fog of war.

And, in proving our case, we will simultaneously also prove the following:

John Kerry hid from the American voters his less-than-honorable military discharge after the Vietnam War.

He also hid from the voters many other military records, including some which would expose his secret and illegal collusion with communist enemies of this country during the Vietnam war, activities which resulted in his less-than-honorable military discharge.

John Kerry personally authored (and lied in) some of the "official Navy records" that garnered him medals in Vietnam and allowed him to cut his duty short, go home to lead the anti-war movement, condemn his own military still fighting the war, meet secretly with U.S. enemies and promote those enemies' agenda.

John Kerry (mostly through surrogates) dishonestly labeled his fellow SwiftBoat Veterans and POW's as "a pack of liars," when he knew those veterans were honorably attempting to inform American voters of the truth.

Many members of the American mainstream media clearly colluded with John Kerry and his presidential campaign and acted as co-conspirators, to hide the truth about the candidate from the electorate and lie to the American people about the Swiftees.

These media refused to ask Kerry to sign Form 180 ot to honestly investigate any claims by the SwiftBoat Veterans and POW's. They also continually falsely dismissed the veterans' charges as "already disproven" and smeared them as "Bush partisans with a political agenda."

Yet these same media went to ridiculous lengths to investigate baseless claims against the SwiftBoat veterans and against the President. And they even reported to the public, on several occassions, unsubstantiated findings from discredited and/or unreliable sources to benefit Kerry's campaign.

Bottom Line

John Kerry tried to steal the Presidency by lying to American voters,
and the mainstream media were his willing co-conspirators.

This investigation could:

make Watergate look tame,
put Kerry out of office for good,
totally vindicate the SVPT and all Vietnam Vets,
help the new media displace the old media and restore truthful news reporting,
and make integrity the standard again in American political campaigns.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK! Glad to see that kind of fire being stoked. There is movement. Hang in there and don't lose that passion for justice.

Sam
commdog
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It occurs to me that a lot of people are recommending using the OLM as a vehicle to expose the OLM as OLM. I don't see the OLM stepping up to help bloggers with a letter writing campaign to their detriment, or that of their candidate(s) and cause(s). How many "right-wing" Letters to the Editor get published in the LA Times-Pravda? Personal letters and emails get read by and probably influence more people, eh? (A little Canadian lingo.)
/CD
F. Rottles
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry will be easily provoked into a fight on his war record. If the idea is to set the record straight, rather than to just take him down, the key will be to confront Kerry while he still provides a national platform for his detractors. By staying in the limelight he draws attention to the SwiftVets.

If he retains any national ambitions, Kerry must share the national stage with his most effective detractors. It is a symbiotic relationship. Just as he needs to react to the charges against him, and thus attempt to salvage his career, the SwiftVets can leverage off Kerry's prominence. If he doesn't make a quick exit a la Gore, the SwiftVets will have opportunities to push on for the reclaiming of the honor of Vietnam Veterans. Kerry's electoral defeat on Nov 2nd shows the potential that has ripened.

Kerry will have to answer the charges or disavow his past mistakes. Otherwise, he can't survive politically. And I really doubt he would just walk away from the confrontation. He hasn't laid a glove on the SwiftVets. But he can blame them for his loss. That makes him a predictable target. The value of all this is not in destroying Kerry the Senator, but in using Kerry the national symbol for the purpose of correcting the historical record.

And, I think, that would benefit the veterans of recent wars and the new veterans of the global war on terror.
DavidS
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Finishing Kerry Off Reply with quote

Well and logically put.

We need to keep up the pressure.
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is very true. If this is allowed to be swept under the rug, it will be hard to bring it back up. Especially without the help of the MSM. They will avoid the subject as often as possible. Guys like Hume, Hannity, and Drudge will do their part but they will need info and support.

It's important to keep this in the open, he is still in office and still a political figure. The thought of that man staying a senator is enough to turn my stomach. I think the left will turn on him soon though. Despite the money spent, the Hollywood support, the lying POS Moore, the aid from Soros, and the support of unions, he failed.

I just heard that Streisand, Redford, and a few other goofs are using their clout to get Moores trash 9/11 pushed for an Oscar. They're certainly not quitting.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Logic...research...credibility....

This isn't a "bomb 'em with emails" process. Ducks must be order.... The facts must be gathered and compiled so there are no openings in the case.
68RSVN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a guestion, did Kerry fill out the ATF forms for his free shotgun? I just bought a pistol ans had to answer if I had EVER received a dishonorable discharge from the military. Can't remember if it just asked for a dishonorable discharge or for "less than honorable".

Also, is there any more coming out about Kerry's orginal discharge?
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

68RSVN wrote:
Just a guestion, did Kerry fill out the ATF forms for his free shotgun? I just bought a pistol ans had to answer if I had EVER received a dishonorable discharge from the military. Can't remember if it just asked for a dishonorable discharge or for "less than honorable".

Also, is there any more coming out about Kerry's orginal discharge?

I didn't know that. Just because I'm curious I'm going down to Wal-Mart and get a copy of the form. I doubt this means much re Kerry but I'll check it out anyway.

Sam
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If kerry had recieved a Less than honorable release from the Military, it appears that this is the reason his Record was reviewed by Carters intervention. His Discharge Status would have been changed to Honorable and that would not have to be divulged by him.
As is the case with any Servicemember who has filed an appeal of their Discharge Status, once it has been changed it becomes their Official Discharge Status.
Not saying it could not be found out definitively that his discharge was reviewed, just that as far as the Records will indicate his Discharge is now Honorable. (Wich explains a reissue of his Awards and the dates on his Discharge Cerificate)
commdog
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, his discharge was upgraded; that's what all the hubub is about. However, re his shotgun, isn't there a ten day wait, or is that just Caleefornia?
/CD
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rb325th wrote:
If kerry had recieved a Less than honorable release from the Military, it appears that this is the reason his Record was reviewed by Carters intervention. His Discharge Status would have been changed to Honorable and that would not have to be divulged by him.
As is the case with any Servicemember who has filed an appeal of their Discharge Status, once it has been changed it becomes their Official Discharge Status.
Not saying it could not be found out definitively that his discharge was reviewed, just that as far as the Records will indicate his Discharge is now Honorable. (Wich explains a reissue of his Awards and the dates on his Discharge Cerificate)

By gosh I think that is the most succinct rendition of the facts as I have seen since I came to this forum. Thumbs up!

Face it, nobody is as concerned about this issue as us. What is self evident to us is rejected by others. It will be really hard to nail down enough evidence to convince a sceptical media and burnt out public.

Sam
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the waiting period is only on handguns. I have bought several and have never had a problem. Didn't need anyone to cook my discharge papers though. It's probably different in every state. But I did not have to wait on any long weapons.

A little fun....
My son, a squid, actually challenged me to a shooting match. He is coming home on leave next week. We're going on a hunting trip in upper Michigan. I asked him the obvious questions... why would a squid think he could shoot a weapon? Don't they train in things like rowing, battin' the sails, hoistin the jibs, lubber talk and fishin"? OH YEAH, I'm really sorry about this one but I've heard it told that there was a squid that was so tough he single handedly fought the VC, NVA, Cambodians, S Vietnamese all in one Christmas night and got back before anyone knew he was gone. The only trophy he got was a hat. I wonder what ever happened to his blue ox - Babe? This little tidbit has me worried about the competition with my son.

Question for squids: Do you guys know what open sights are? I hope he shoots better than Kerry.. he fired off millions of rounds while everyone else in 'nam fled, and only killed half a million or so of the enemy (well maybe it was everyone in the city in his free fire zone but don't ask)

I'm just havin' fun with you guys. I'm very happy my son is coming home if ya can't tell. I might just have to let him win the contest... nah, he's a squid after all!!! I doubt he can find the target or load his weapon. (kiddin' again...he's trained with the SEALS.. he is NOT a SEAL, he does the Iron Man for his unit.

One former nuke-sub friend of mine said there are only two things in life. Subs and targets.

I hope you guys know that I'm just funnin' with ya, I'm really proud of all of our guys.. except that guy that single handedly won battles with the enemy even when he wasn't there!!! I wonder if he's still fighting between senate votes.. mighte explain the lack of 'em. I wonder if Teresa let him have a playroom with oodles of CMH awards dotting the walls, with his picture superimposed over John Wayne or buckets of spare medals for those emergencies where you need medals and don't want to give up your own!!

One last question: When you squids get wounded, do you really heal by combination of bandaid/purple heart? You guys really are tough!!!

Sorry guys, I'm a bit giddy with the thought of Kerry losin', my son coming home, and our upcoming trip so much that I thought a little light hearted banter would be good to share. Feel free to hit me with the normal Army shots. You'd miss anyway!!!
hleone
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the subject of this thread - proving charges that will resonate today and render Kerry impotent for any future political career.

I've had a further thought.

It does not matter whether we legally convict him in a court of law.

It only matters that we expose him, because then he will be convicted in the court of public opinion.

That will be payback for what he did to all the Vets in 1971, but the big difference is.... we will be telling the truth.

I believe we can convincingly make the case, with help from the new media, that John Kerry lied to the American people in an attempt to win a presidential election under false pretenses, and that will do him in for good.

He "reported for duty" and made his military service in Vietnam the centerpiece of his presidential campaign at the Democratic Convention. Yet he lied about that very military service to the American voters.

He repeatedly said all his military records were posted on his website for all to see, but they were not!

He hid numerous military records that would have exposed:

1) his embellishment (lies) of official Navy after-action reports he authored, to justify his own undeserved medals,
2) his less-than-honorable discharge that was later upgraded, and
3) his unauthorized and secretive collusion with U.S. enemies during the war.

Additionally, when confronted that all his records were not available, he and his campaign covered up the deception of the voters and smeared 264 honorable Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, when Kerry knew they were only informing the American public the truth.

And Kerry was greatly assisted in his cover-up and his smear of the Swiftees by certain of the old media. They were his co-conspirators in crime, because they were blinded by their partisan desire to defeat President Bush.

I now realize something very important - we don't need a legal conviction of Kerry or his media co-conspirators - we only need to expose the truth to the public.

John Kerry and his old media co-conspirators will be done!
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hleone wrote:
Back to the subject of this thread - proving charges that will resonate today and render Kerry impotent for any future political career.

I've had a further thought.

It does not matter whether we legally convict him in a court of law.

It only matters that we expose him, because then he will be convicted in the court of public opinion.

That will be payback for what he did to all the Vets in 1971, but the big difference is.... we will be telling the truth.

I believe we can convincingly make the case, with help from the new media, that John Kerry lied to the American people in an attempt to win a presidential election under false pretenses, and that will do him in for good.

He "reported for duty" and made his military service in Vietnam the centerpiece of his presidential campaign at the Democratic Convention. Yet he lied about that very military service to the American voters.

He repeatedly said all his military records were posted on his website for all to see, but they were not!

He hid numerous military records that would have exposed:

1) his embellishment (lies) of official Navy after-action reports he authored, to justify his own undeserved medals,
2) his less-than-honorable discharge that was later upgraded, and
3) his unauthorized and secretive collusion with U.S. enemies during the war.

Additionally, when confronted that all his records were not available, he and his campaign covered up the deception of the voters and smeared 264 honorable Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, when Kerry knew they were only informing the American public the truth.

And Kerry was greatly assisted in his cover-up and his smear of the Swiftees by certain of the old media. They were his co-conspirators in crime, because they were blinded by their partisan desire to defeat President Bush.

I now realize something very important - we don't need a legal conviction of Kerry or his media co-conspirators - we only need to expose the truth to the public.

John Kerry and his old media co-conspirators will be done!

I really like what you're doing with these posts. You are articulating the essence of the SVPT mission.

There is no need for me to contibute. You are saying well.

Question - I know that AuthentiSeal still has their fingers in this. Do you know who else is still working on outing Kerry The election was a major battle not the whole war. There is still much to be done.

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: