SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"OIL FOR FOOD" Bush's Vindication

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: "OIL FOR FOOD" Bush's Vindication Reply with quote

The Oil For Food scandal should be red meat for MSM, but I am sure you can tell they would rather handle it with a ten foot pole. This scandal vindicates President Bush. We know that the Dan Rather's of the world sure wouldn't want to cover it, because of how it makes Bush's position justified.

The news story of our generation, you would think, would be every journalists delight. That is of course if you're a conservative. Given how most of the media is left leaning this story will try to be spun right out of the American MSM.

Of course the democrats are now scrambling to defuse the inevitable impact this will have on most American's perception of the UN. Good luck, but no cigar. This frieght train can't be stopped.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing that this story gets so little attention. It is so major, on so many levels.

I dunno, doll. I just don't get it. Oh, I get why the OLM ignores it, but WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE by the right thinking individuals?

Oil For Food is the reason France, Germany, and Russia refused to join our coalition. Then Kerry calls our allies the "coalition of the bribed"?? What breathtaking gall. France, Germany, Russia and the UN were bribed by Saddam to opposse the US, and everyone just says "YAWN"???

A-fricking-mazing.
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody sees any good new articles on the oil for food (er, weapons and palaces) scandal, maybe post the links here? Heck, if we all forwarded them around, it might help a little.... I've been pretty busy*, so I haven't seen a lot on this after the election.

*Returning to normal life? Smile Well, maybe a slightly changed life. Very Happy

Yikes, I'm an expert member? I don't feel like an expert! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: