SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks to the DNC and loud barking moonbats ....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Thanks to the DNC and loud barking moonbats .... Reply with quote

... Unfit For Command is - as of 1300 PST today - NUMBER 1 on the Amazon bestseller list! Order your copy now - it ships Tuesday!

(The above message brought to you by an old Marine with no financial interest in the book's sales - I just want it to get in front of as many people as possible!)

Semper Fi!
Dave Rittiford
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After studying all these transcripts, old news articles and watching the modern press attempting to slay these veterans with thier professional objectivity.

I really, really want a copy with as many of the Swift vets autographs as I could possably get. It would be like having a piece of paul revere silver, or a revolutionary broadside
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sales ranking on amazon has been amazing to watch. A day or two after its posting, it was at #53 - two hours later it was at #22 - by that evening it was at #2 - it's hovered near #1 ever since - nearly a week, now.

That's pretty amazing. To stay #1 on amazon for a week means that there are a LOT of people who want to hear the Swifts' version of the story!

No wonder the other side is so afraid!
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of this post, it's still #1 - and I just ordered a copy.

ON TARGET! FIRE FOR EFFECT! (or other words to that effect)

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: