SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How will NYT cover Fallujah Slaughter Houses: Remember 48???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: How will NYT cover Fallujah Slaughter Houses: Remember 48??? Reply with quote

In Iraq the Fallujah Slaughter Houses were discovered by the Iraqi forces. It was reported that the black cloths the terrorists wore during their gruesome videos were left behind by them. How much more proof does the world need to be convinced that this was the right war, at the right time, and in the right place? I rest my case.

The New York Times had fourty-eight articles on Abu Grab and our soldiers behavior towards the Iraqi prisoners held there. How many articles will the New York Times run on the Fallujah Slaughter Houses? I believe three maybe four articles at best. The New York Times is arrogant and proud and would not want to appear to be conceeding to this administration, that yes, our President made the right choices regarding Iraq.

The NYT prides itself on being America's newpaper. It is widely known and understood that many a newpaper across the country receives their copy in advance so they can set their headlines in accordance with the NYT. However, this is a newpaper that smeared our President and defamed his efforts in Iraq. This is the newspaper that plotted with CBS to put out an October Surprise days before the official election day. NYT is not a to be trusted.

Watch the NYT for the next week or so and count how many articles they write on the Fallujah Slaughter Houses. Watch to see how fair and balanced the reporting and writing will be. I tend to think you should watch for the NYT to find a way to twist and spin this to make the President look bad, since that has seemed to be their agenda for the last four years and now for the next four.

In the meanwhile, God bless our brave troops, the Iraqi troops, and all in the coalition that are making sure that Iraq becomes a free and democratic country.
MSeeger
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least FOX News calls them terrorists, and not insurgents...

Maria
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrorists, insurgents, jihadists, whatever. Confused

As my Marine friends like to say, “Kill them all and let God sort them out!” Twisted Evil
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see a campaign to target the NY Times and their advertisers. They need to be put in their place. Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

noc wrote:
I would love to see a campaign to target the NY Times and their advertisers. They need to be put in their place. Evil or Very Mad

I sent them an email once giving them a peice of mind....they never responded. The NYT thinks it is above our HO. Mad
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrorists, insurgents, TARGETS, whatever....
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYT: "If it doesn't hurt Bush's presidency its not news! "
'move on'

I wonder if Mary Mapes is going to work on Bush's National Guard documents for another four years, or did she find another hobby?
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NYT is useful when one runs out of toilet paper. Other than that it belongs in file 13

....oh wait....there is the bird cage and puppy training. Wink
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could start our own Jihad against the NYT. I'll write the FATWA if I can find someone to carry it out.. Just think of what they would do if they thought some obscure cleric had written a FATWA against them. They'd mess in their pants trying to find out why, when, where and what and who. Twisted Evil

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Detroit Free Press covered it in this way. Page 1 above the fold article on using American Military during WWII as guinia pigs. Pp. 1 under the fold. American action is a failure in Fallujia because of the ensurgents being able to leave the area. continued on Pp. 5 above the fold. Large article. Pp. 5 under the fold. Slaughter Houses found in Fallujia five paragraphs.
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most all newspapers across the country follow the lead of the NYT.
They sometimes print the exact same article with permission.
Take the 230 tons of explosives that was missing for a year or more.
It became headline news across the country, why? Because the NYT did it and the rest of the media followed suit.
The NYT claimed it was not released a week before the election to influence the election.
But the day after the election, the article that was sooo important that it absolutely positively had to be released disappeared from all newspapers and media.
WHATS THAT TELL YOU? ..................(Exposed again)
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New York Times?? Ni eta pravda, Razz fsio propagandisti Rolling Eyes

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: