SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steve Gardner Interview, Update on Donation

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DC_Diva
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Steve Gardner Interview, Update on Donation Reply with quote

Just listened to Sean Hannitys interview with Steve Gardner, Sean did a good job of recapping the situation. Mr. Gardner is such a well spoken man, he always allows for the best possible interpertation, what a class act! Mr. Gardner himself gave out his email address, which is the same one that Free Republic/Powerline/etc. are also posting.

It is now possible to send a donation using that email - I just sent a donation to him through Paypal and it went through fine. Since the other thread has become multiple pages, here is a recap of how to send a donation:

To send money to Mr. Gardner go to www.paypal.com, select "send money", then insert sgardner5@carolina.rr.com

You can include a personal message, mine said:

Quote:
"Thank you for signing up for the navy at 18, for serving with honor then, and for standing up for truth 35 years later. Each and every vet who joined the SwiftBoat & POWs for Truth is a genuine hero!

It is NOT charity sir, rather a tiny downpayment on MY debt to you. I sleep safe each night, as do my kids, because men like you stood watch, went on patrol, and gave so much of yourself.

May God Bless you always!"

All the best ~ Sheila
DC_Diva
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS Steve Gardner will be on Hannity & Colmes tonight too!

Duplicate Topic

http://www.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17677

Thanks
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: