SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry's band of boobs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: John Kerry's band of boobs Reply with quote

Do you ever wonder how John Kerry managed to get over 56 million votes? Abe Lincoln said you can fool some of the people all of the time, but 56 million?

Ridiculous!

But the Associated Press, in a follow-up to an earlier story, has managed to identify two (2) of Kerry's supporters.

Today: November 15, 2004 at 3:34:04 PST

Charges Dropped in Bogus Bush Bill Case

ASSOCIATED PRESS

GREENSBURG, Pa. (AP) - Charges have been dropped against a woman who paid for clothes with a fake $200 bill that featured President Bush's picture and the serial number DUBYA4U2001.

Westmoreland County prosecutors dropped all charges Friday against Deborah L. Trautwine, 51, after she paid the store in real currency. Trautwine wasn't aware that the bill wasn't actual legal tender, said her attorney, Harry Smail Jr.

A clerk at a Fashion Bug clothing store also apparently was fooled by the funny money. She gave Trautwine $100.58 in change following an August transaction.

There is no $200 denomination bill, even without Bush's picture on it. The back of the phony bill depicted the White House with several signs erected on the front lawn, including those reading "We Like Broccoli" and "USA Deserves A Tax Cut."
FoxURA
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a joke story right?
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Not a joke Reply with quote

Sorry, Fox.

The story is legit. Here's 126 links. Shouldn't we be able to make money off of other people's ignorance?

$200 Bill
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too funny!
I managed to find the jpeg and archive it on my website:
http://www.adams22.homeip.net/fake_200_bill.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LOL!!!!! Too funny ......LOL I can't even talk or think right now because I am laughing to hard.....this is hysterical!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Darkhorse18
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Deborah ......out the gene pool please.... Shocked
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one that's a Clinton "sex" dollar bill. It has a picture of Clinton on it and "sex" instead of 6. But I wouldn't ever try to pass it off as a real bill. I mean for crying out loud.....it says that the Secretary of the Treasury is Monica Blowinsky.

The serial # is OOICU8692

Instead of E Pluribus Unum it says "E Pluribus Coitus" and under the Great Seal it says "I Inhaleth Not".

On the back under the Whitehouse it says "Casa de Monica"

Any nimrod who couldn't tell it was bogus is either brain dead or a liberal.....oh wait. Wink
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Clinton 69 dollar bill...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: