SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scarbourogh MSNBC ON NOW ..repeated midnight PST 3am EST

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Scarbourogh MSNBC ON NOW ..repeated midnight PST 3am EST Reply with quote

His show opens with Swiftvets commentary.
then
Panel segment starts on Swiftvets at 17 minutes after the hour
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If SOMEONE could advise me of a single POINT that the female panel member just tried to make in 5 minutes of motor-mouthing, I'd be ETERNALLY grateful. The quizzical look on the remainder of the panel (especially Buchanan) was hilarious Laughing
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the reairing of this!!! There was a thorough discussion of the fatal effect (on Kerry's campaign) of the swifties' ad blitz in August!! John Fund of WSJ addressed the Form 180 issue and why Kerry didn't sign it: He couldn't defend his actions during Vietnam and after! Many details and valuable discussion. This is still hot.
The liberal Leslie somebody, just like all the other liberals, calls 'atrocities' as 'hollocaust' and 'genocide' by our troops in Vietnam!! Pat is trying to set it straight and so is Joe and John. Wow!!!

We must get an email campaign going in full swing to get out the information that we have gathered and have vetted. The media is moving slowly and the push comes from US! Get back to emailing those articles and writings that put the info out there about Kerry. Now is not the time to let up. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just caught the tail end of it! will watch on rerun later! and tape it.

I try to tape things like this because after it is over, I'm always asking myself 'did I hear that right?' or 'what did so and so answer to that?' , so I always try to tape it....

bor made mention of swifties tonight also (see topic on bor)
he likened them to moore's movie.... he'll get an email from me! Evil or Very Mad

after bor had John on, on another show, he said that 'some' of the things in UFC were true, and some were not.... but he never said 'what was not';
I think if he is gonna say that, he should tell what he thinks isn't and what HIS proof is that they aren't. I will ask him that in my email. Smile
He only had JOhn on because of the poll he took and the majority wanted more on the swifties.... he needs lots of emails asking WHAT he thinks is NOT TRUE and why!

does anyone know if John saw that show? and if he contacted bor to find out WHAT bor thinks is NOT TRUE? BOR did not (of course) bring that up on the show WITH John ON it! Laughing
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duplicate Topic (By about 2 minutes)

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17336

Please consider copy/pasting your comments to the ongoing topic

Thanks
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: