SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I love this guy! =)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: I love this guy! =) Reply with quote

I'm really lovin' Charlie!!!

http://www.charliedaniels.com/soapbox/print/416.html

November 15, 2004

Just Don’t Get It
The election is over and the whining has begun.

The 2000 election was tight enough to demand recounts and allowed a little bit of sour grape grousing. But the 2004 election was a clear-cut victory for President Bush. He won the electoral vote and the popular vote and there are a lot of people out there who just can’t figure out why it happened that way.

Now I am not talking about any well-meaning Democrat who voted for Kerry because they thought he’d do a better job of running the country than W. Anybody has a right to vote for whomever they want to and it did my heart good to see such a healthy voter turnout. That’s good for America.

The problem is that there are those of the radical ilk who claim to be Democrats who just don’t understand why America would choose Bush over Kerry. In other words they just don’t get it.

Well let me try to enlighten you from my point of view and my point of view only. I do not claim to speak for anybody else.

First of all, John Kerry is the most liberal senator in Washington DC and when you’ve got Ted Kennedy on board that’s quite an accomplishment and outside the college campuses and big city Democratic conclaves, America is not a liberal nation.

John Kerry was never clear on what he would do if he got in office. I really tried to stay on top of this one and I never did find out anything about John Kerry except that he thinks he could talk France into going to war with us and he puts way too much confidence in the United Nations. The only thing I found out about his domestic policy was that he’d take away the tax cuts and that if I wanted to learn more I should go to his website. It takes enough of my time just going to my website, who’s got time to go to his?

America does not want same sex marriage and partial birth abortion.

I heard some pundit on television say that he thinks the South should form its own country. I would like to inform him that they tried that one time and it didn’t work out too well.

To get right down to the truth of the matter, John Kerry and the people whom he surrounded himself with were just not in touch with the people. If you look at a county by county election map
it’s easy to see that. Even in some places where he won the state there are still more red counties than blue.

I feel that the Democratic party, at least in appearances has been hijacked by people so far to the left that it’s a wonder they don’t fall off the face of the earth and that until the leadership is taken over by more moderate thinking souls the Democratic party will suffer the fate they suffered in this election.

I would like to inform Michael Moore that I’m proud to live in Jesus land and that if he’d like to come down here and check it out I’ll be glad to introduce him to some of my redneck, gun-totin’, church going deer hunting friends.

By the way, Michael, if you decide to make another movie let me know and I can save you a lot of time. You can come and dig in my barnyard. By the way I raise bulls.

Pray for our troops.

What do you think?

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Charlie.....
You speak for me too..... Smile
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the press had been honest, he would have really kick some ass..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: