SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The elite media and Left's hypcrisy reinforced once again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: The elite media and Left's hypcrisy reinforced once again Reply with quote

Within the first 10 days of being re-elected, the president's first two high profile appointments are minorities. Yet, not one word of praise from the alleged diversity crowd (I did not expect it). But it does reinforce their bias and hypocrisy. Moreover, if Kerry had been elected and his first two high profile appointments were minorities; he would have been hailed as the "second coming."

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard some "has been" former Ambassador under Clinton wiling about how Condaleeza Rice should not be Secratary of State because she is a "European/Russian expert" not a Middle East Expert, when the subject of Madeline NotsoBright was broached, he sang her praises as brilliant. Ummm excuse me? She was an abysmall failure in my opinion. She was an apologist for the PLO, the N. Koreans gained a Nuclear reactor under her watch, Iraq festered under the U.N.s Scams, Somalia, Bosnia, etc...
The idiocy of some people is mind numbing. Condaleeza Rice is an incredibly smart and capable person, she should have no problems assimilating herself into the role of Secretary of State.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how many other folks here make judgements about a person by the way they shake your hand, but I can add this.

I met Dr. Rice a couple of years ago. She was leaving her office while we were on a WH tour, and stopped to greet us. I shook her hand.

She's got a hard, firm handshake, and she looked me right in the eyes while shaking my hand. If her handshake is any indication of her character (and I believe it is), then our foreign policy will be in good hands, and some of the pantywaists at Foggy Bottom had better start shopping for cold-weather clothing!
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While listening to Hannity's radio show yesterday, I was subjected to an ABC news report by Jennings. When it came to announcing who had resigned from the cabinet, he said, "Two more cabinet secretaries have had enough."

These friggin crybabies will never get over GW being re-elected!!!

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shooter wrote:
While listening to Hannity's radio show yesterday, I was subjected to an ABC news report by Jennings. When it came to announcing who had resigned from the cabinet, he said, "Two more cabinet secretaries have had enough."

These friggin crybabies will never get over GW being re-elected!!!

It's crazy! Compared to the Clinton years, Bush's cabinet has been remarkably stable, competent, and honest! Clinton had just as many resignations beginning his second term, not to mention the incredible number of turnovers midterm, the corruption charges swirling around him and his cabinet, and his inability to find and keep a SecDef until he was forced to go outside his own party and choose a Republican for the position!
MSeeger
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fasten your seat belts...we are in for four more years of vitriolic hatred aimed at our President and the Republican party. That alone is enough to convince me that I will vote Republican in 2008. I just pray that the Republicans have a decent candidate.

Maria
Refugee from The People's Party
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Condi Rice Reply with quote

You never know. Condoleezza Rice might be a future American version of Margaret Thatcher!

"Just don't go wobbly, George!"

Here's hoping that Rumsfeld stays on...he would be hard to replace!
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott wrote:
I don't know how many other folks here make judgements about a person by the way they shake your hand, but I can add this.

I met Dr. Rice a couple of years ago. She was leaving her office while we were on a WH tour, and stopped to greet us. I shook her hand.

She's got a hard, firm handshake, and she looked me right in the eyes while shaking my hand. If her handshake is any indication of her character (and I believe it is), then our foreign policy will be in good hands, and some of the pantywaists at Foggy Bottom had better start shopping for cold-weather clothing!

Hate a flabby handshake myself. Some politicians don't have firm handshake simply because they have to shake so many and it does get hard on the hand.
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Condi is "only" a European-Russian expert. What, exactly, was
the area of the world in which Madeline Albright had any expertise?
Obviously, it wasn't the Middle East or North Korea considering what
happened on her watch. Oh, I remember. It was the United Nations!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: