SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OFF TOPIC!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: OFF TOPIC!!!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I just started a new forum and that is why I have not been here since yesterday. I have been working my butt off on it. I will let you all decide if it was worth it! Please visit at the link, or scroll down to my signature and you will see it underneath my dh blog mensviews. Thanks and I would appreciate all of your feedback and hey if anyone wants to register, well I want you all to know that I would be very honored. Thanks! Very Happy

http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=42439
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

something for everyone....
Looks good,

this is the only forum I've ever joined, but I might sign in there as well...

Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I would be honored if you should decide to join. Lets face it, speaking only for myself, I could use all the help, support, and input I can get....especially from members here who are intelligent and respond in ways that are not only inciteful, but thought provoking.

This is the first forum I ever joined. It was becuase of this forum I had the courage to create one of my own. To honor the SVPT and continue to educate the masses that are so uninformed at times. The Left still needs checking big time, people still need to know about Kerry, and help to get that fool out of office, that he has no right to hold, in any public office or in any capacity. SVPT has done that beyond any thing I could hope to do, but in my small effort and gratitude to them I wanted to put more information out there for the folks that might not come here because of MSM brainwashing. I already weeded out two TROLLS!!!! LOL!!!!!!! Laughing

I love all of you here at Swifties, irreguardless whether you come to my forum or you do not. You all are the best. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: