SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Liberals Putting Doctor Rice In Her Place.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Liberals Putting Doctor Rice In Her Place. Reply with quote

The left have always underestimated President Bush's ability and resourcefulness. Now without sitting in the chair of Secretary of State for even a day, the left has decided Doctor Rice is unqualified to hold the office. This galls me to no end.

Why are the liberals afraid of a brilliant, demure, highly successful African American Woman holding such an office? How does she threaten them so much they wage this campaign of hatred against her? Do they think she is rising above her station in life? No it goes way beyond that folks.

African Americans haven’t caught on yet; the Liberal Democrats always talk a good game for supporting their causes, yet fail to “deliver the goods” as they are simply using them. They will attend a Black Church service to pander for votes, but will only listen to the campaign sermon they deliver, not the Preacher’s sermon. President Bush pays attention to the sermon delivered by the Preacher.

White Democratic politicians adjust their message to their audience adeptly and make it seem they support everyone’s agenda. But where are they after a campaign and they have cashed in your vote? John Kerry is a prime example for you to study. This man spent over twenty years in the United States Senate on the government dole and couldn’t speak for any length of time about any of his Senate accomplishments. Why? Because there were none to speak of. He talked a good game each time he was up for reelection and pandered adeptly for the vote, yet he didn’t deliver on anything.

Democrats promise opportunities for Blacks to rise to the highest level and don’t deliver. President Bush let’s his actions speak louder than words by having one of the most racially diverse cabinets ever assembled. Imagine folks, this is an African American woman forming the foreign policy for the most powerful nation on earth. When Dr. King gave his famous “I have a dream speech”, this is exactly what he was talking about. Yet the liberal left would diminish Doctor Rice’s significant accomplishments and take to task her qualification to hold such an exalted office.

What have the Liberals done for you lately?

Independent that leans right of center.
lonevoice
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!

If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
-me
MSeeger
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that explains why Reuters called her his "confidante".

I didn't want to say anything on here, but I'm glad this subject came up, because I felt uneasy when I saw the headline: Bush Picks Confidante for Secretary of State.

How long do you think it will be before the implications of something more than just friendship between them?

If you think I'm going too far, think again. The press wouldn't have used the term "confidante" if the choice had been a man. I do believe that they stopped just short of using the word "girl friend".

And yes, I do agree: Democrats are bigots. The African American community had better wake up and smell the coffee.

Maria
Mother
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, well said, PhantomSgt.!

Don't know who wrote it but here's a little ditty for the left:

James Thurber used to drive his German shepherd crazy by asking,
"If you are a police dog, where's your badge?"

If you're going to talk the talk, you better be able to walk the walk.
They haven't laid anything on the table but a young white girl named Monica.

The Clinton Library opens today. The largest exhibit of cigars?

Damn it. Lead me not into temptation. Lead me not into temptation. Lead me not into temptation. Lead me...
Poacher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From this side of the pond it is wonderful. When you think that she came from nothing to her present day position tells all about America. I wish her well. I find her to be most charming. America is still the land of opportunity if you want opportunity.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funny, as in ironic not humorous, aspect is that if you look at the resumes of both Madeline Al'NotSo'Bright and Dr. Rice side by side without names and were asked to hire one of these people --- on paper Dr. Rice is more qualified to be Sec. of State. --- Yesterday one of the liberals in my office critized her Russian studies experience. I pointed out this was the same area of expertise as Not So Bright. It kills liberals when you respond with facts.

When Al'NotSo'Bright was appointed by Clinton the MSM loudly applauded the appointment of the first ****** to this position with as much glee as most Christians would welcome Christ's second coming.

Now that President Bush nominates Dr. Rice the true bigotted nature of the liberal left exposes itself again. In all their stories and reports you can almost read and hear between the lines ... the only (Nword)s we appreciate are our (Nword)s. The liberals want only those off the plantation that they left off. Everyone else needs to stay on the DNC plantation, subdued and controlled.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is quite simple. They know that if Condi gets the exposure of the State Department and she is pruned by the RNC she would be a powerful caniadate against Hillary in 2008. The first woman President and a black woman on top of that. I suggest we just sit back and watch the Liberal implosion. It will be fun to watch.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hypocrisy of the left has no bounds. Remember Clinton's cabinet? It was SUPPOSED to be the most racially diverse cabinet ever seen. It was supposed to represent true America. PHOOEY. All he had was a good ole boys club. He gave some lower level "nothing" positions to minorities, but nothing of any power or importance. It was all just pandering as usual

That's why they have to denigrate the Bush cabinet so much. His cabinet really DOES represent all of America. It IS racially diverse. He's done what the Dems only crow about but never actually do. HE MAKES THEM LOOK BAD.

As for Condi Rice, she's a brilliant woman, black AND a conservative Republican. A liberal's worst nightmare. Imagining her running in 08 has them quivering like a dog trying to pass a peach pit.

They are SO transparent Rolling Eyes
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Rice's parents told her when she was a child in segregate Alabama she could grow up to be President of the United States.

I agree she would be an excellent choice.

I would work for her campaign.

God's plans are amazing.
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Rice is head and shoulders above anyone the dems could come up with, PERIOD !!!

You're also right about her being an educated, black, conservative woman. That's what REALLY chaps their a$$.....

Oh, BTW, is it just me, or doesn't wee willies new library look like a giant mobile home....... ??

Sorry, just basing the "wee willie" characterization on something Monica said......

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Thanks from the USA Reply with quote

Poacher wrote:
From this side of the pond it is wonderful. When you think that she came from nothing to her present day position tells all about America. I wish her well. I find her to be most charming. America is still the land of opportunity if you want opportunity.

You are right Poacher; the appointment of Doctor Rice is one the Democratic Party and Liberals everywhere should celebrate if they are true to their beliefs of racial diversity. At one time I could have called myself a Democrat, since I agreed with what was being said by the Party on many issues. John Kennedy inspired many of us in our formative years and let his actions be his legacy in a Presidency cut short by tragedy. President Johnson inspired us with his dedication to end segregation and promote equality for all citizens. If not for the War in Vietnam and his failure to prosecute it effectively, Johnson would remembered as one of our greatest Presidents for his work on civil rights.

Senator Zell Miller put it more eloquently than I ever could, when he spoke about the Democratic Party moving away from him. This is the way I also felt when I watched the party move so far left it didn’t represent my beliefs or my personal vision of what America should be now or in the future. The outcry from the Left against Doctor Rice is just another example in a long list of disagreements.

I would like to ask one question of you Poacher, “How do you feel as a UK citizen about the published comments of Prince Charles concerning the lawsuit by the former royal secretary?” I personally found them quite revealing as to the class system in the United Kingdom and the limits placed on aspirations to better ones self. If held to this standard, someone like Doctor Rice would never be placed in the position of Foreign Secretary of the UK. The differences between the UK and USA in this case are dramatic.

Independent that leans right of center.
GoophyDog
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Rice is not really qualified to be SecState if based solely on diplomatic experience.

HOWEVER - nothing, but nothing is going to scare folks more than to have an intel expert in that cabinet seat. Of all the people who have preceeded her, Dr. Rice is probably the best briefed, nost knowledgable.

Dr. Rice has the ability to present herself as both gentle and demure while quietly going for the jugular. Her steady gaze and clear confident presence shines through even when faced with the most vitriolic opposition.

Yep, you guessed it, I'm a fan.
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She sure kicked Bob Kerrey's a$$ in front of the 911 commission. He didn't know which way was up.

She also put that smarmy Italian lawyer type guy in his place. What was his name?? He wore a suit like the gangstas do.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Condi Rice Reply with quote

The liberals could never put Condoleezza Rice in her place, but President Bush did. Her place is to be Secretary of State.

Her unusual first name comes from the Italian for "with sweetness". How appropriate!
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: President Bush putting liberals in their place.. Reply with quote

President Bush putting liberals in their place.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: