SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dear Mr. O'Neill
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justamom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Dear Mr. O'Neill Reply with quote

Please forgive me for being presumptious, but why wait for Kerry to sue you?

The things he, himself, said about you and the SVPT were far beyond libel and slander!

PLEASE go ahead and file suit against HIM! We need you! You have served your country honorably. You (as well as all veterans and POW's) have served my family with deeds of which we could never repay and will forever be greatful for. We are honored and priviledged to have helped support you all's efforts during this past election cycle.

PLEASE GO AHEAD AND FILE SUIT YOURSELF. We are here for you. We are here for EVERY ONE OF YOU!

We will send every penny we have. We will go door-to-door to raise funds for you. We will support you all for the rest of our lives.

If we could be so bold, we would like to request just one more "favor"...

FINISH HIM OFF!

You CAN do it and we WILL help.

Respectfully,
D Bell
Georgia
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are my feelings -- Sue that bastard first -- How low can Kerry go -- , he is starting to look like Michael Moore or BOR
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DITTO
The best defense is a good offence. I would be more then happy to contribute to the fund to prosecute John Kerry.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Kerry files a lawsuit then he himself will set into motion the release of all his records!!!! The very records he is trying to keep hidden will be opened as evidence for the lawsuit. And additional investigation of FBI files and such will take place. Then he won't have to sign the Form 180.
Kerry suing the publisher and or John ONeill will be the best thing and is what Kerry has been struggling with.
I have come to think it may be the only way to get him.
Of course, his international buddies may bring him down with the Oil for Food scam!!!! Still watching it all come undone. Laughing CTW

Never Ever Kerry
GrandmaD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Will Contribute to filing or fighting a lawsuit Reply with quote

As a teenager during Vietnam, I certainly remember the derogatory term "baby killer" and others, and knew the name Jane Fonda and her connection, but never knew much about John Kerry's role until this election. I contributed to Swift Vets to help get their message out, and will contribute again should they need funds to fight a lawsuit, or to commence one...there will be many who echo my sentiments, I am sure. Your fight to get the truth out has been amazing, and we will stay behind you to keep John Kerry forever away from the most powerful office in the world. Exclamation
GTA
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't you think that mr. o'neill has enough money on his own without having to solicit donations from the forum?

look at whom his company is....i highly doubt they need any money from us...
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GTA wrote:
don't you think that mr. o'neill has enough money on his own without having to solicit donations from the forum?

You've obviously not had to deal with <<bleep>>ing lawyers in the past, who charge you $500 an hour to photocopy the phone book.

However, I think that there is enough data currently available to provide a prima facie case for an indictment of Kerry on a number of Federal charges, including violation of UCMJ regs, aid and comfort to the enemy, treason, non-performance, AWOL, etc. The indictment could then be used to acquire subpoenas (in the discovery phase) for Kerry's military records as well as his classified FBI files.

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HALT WHO GOES THEIR?

GTA wrote:

I can not speak for all who are on this forum, but for me it is therapeutic to give a few dollars now and then for a cause I strongly believe in. And more importantly it sends a powerful message to the American people that thousands of ordinary Americans feel strongly enough about a cause that they collectively raise millions of dollars $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 at a time.

GTA
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i definetly realize that litigation of any kind, especially on something as large as this would be very, very costly....the sheer lunacy of some lawyers amazes me, but for all the wrong reasons...

my question to you is, do you think it is a winnable?
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GTA wrote:
oh i definetly realize that litigation of any kind, especially on something as large as this would be very, very costly....the sheer lunacy of some lawyers amazes me, but for all the wrong reasons...

my question to you is, do you think it is a winnable?
The odor of troll reeks even in cyber space.

GTA
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well coldwar, i wish you the best in the cause...

i myself would not give someone who is already independantly wealthy money of my own to fight a legal battle...but then, i'm only 25 years old and just out of college..

i feel that degradation of ANY vet is pathetic...my father served honorably in vietnam as well as my grandfathers in korea and ww2...
to asert that all vets are "baby killers" is also pathetic...

what i've always wanted to know, and hopefully you can spread some light on this subject for me, were there any vets charged with the things that kerry aluded to?
GTA
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats not fair for you to label me a troll, coldwar...

i am a registered republican and i voted for bush...i support the cause against kerry...

i just asked a question, yet you "troll" me...
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GTA wrote:
well coldwar, i wish you the best in the cause...

i myself would not give someone who is already independantly wealthy money of my own to fight a legal battle...but then, i'm only 25 years old and just out of college..

i feel that degradation of ANY vet is pathetic...my father served honorably in vietnam as well as my grandfathers in korea and ww2...
to asert that all vets are "baby killers" is also pathetic...

what i've always wanted to know, and hopefully you can spread some light on this subject for me, were there any vets charged with the things that kerry aluded to?
And how much did you contribute to the John Kerry - Heinz fortune? And he has kept a bunch of your money to fight another day.

CWV

GTA
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And how much did you contribute to the John Kerry - Heinz fortune. And he has kept a bunch of your money to fight another day. "

where is this coming from? abre tu ojos...

contribute $ to kerry?!?! thats foolish thinking.....did you not read my earlier post? REPUBLICAN....VOTED for bush....AGAINST kerry...
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GTA wrote:
"And how much did you contribute to the John Kerry - Heinz fortune. And he has kept a bunch of your money to fight another day. "

where is this coming from? abre tu ojos...

contribute $ to kerry?!?! thats foolish thinking.....did you not read my earlier post? REPUBLICAN....VOTED for bush....AGAINST kerry...

GTA I looked thru your profile and found no reference to your being a registered republican who voted for Bush. Even if you had when someone with very few posts comes in and claims to be a Bush supporter it raises suspicion.

CWV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: