SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LET'S S SUPPORT THE MARINE AND THE BOY SCOUTS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: LET'S S SUPPORT THE MARINE AND THE BOY SCOUTS! Reply with quote

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11/19/111006.shtml

Everyone, please email president@whitehouse.gov to show your support for the Marine from Fallujah and show your disgust at the Pentagon turning it's back on the Boy Scouts!!!
USS Endicott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about this on the news the other day. This constant attack against the Boy Scouts by the ACLU really makes me mad. I am disgusted that our Pentagon surrendered without a shot being fired. How can Pentagon officials expect so much bravery from our warriors when they can't even put up a fight against a bunch of lawyers? We have got to fight back against the NAMBLA loving ACLU and their attack on the Boy Scouts. Last summer, we the American people were able to get the Army to recant on it's ban against a proud American sending out medals to the families of our fallen warriors. I hope Americans will defend the Scouts and get the Pentagon to recant on their ban of the Scouts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: