SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE READ - SVPOWFT to Fight Kerry in 08? TOO LATE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PowerPro
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: PLEASE READ - SVPOWFT to Fight Kerry in 08? TOO LATE Reply with quote

I hope everyone reads what I'm about to write and takes it to heart.

This mission is NOT completed.

Until Kerry has been summarily removed from the U.S. Senate and arrested for treason, it's not over.

Why?

Because if Kerry were to run for the Presidency again or even as his Senate re-election efforts take hold, he will become a martyr...a victim of the evil SwiftVets and the vast right wing conspiracy.

So, so what if the SwiftVets stand against him in '08? Their message will NOT pack the punch it did this time because it's been heard and "discredited" as a "pack of lies."

History will continue to be rewritten and Kerry will be the victor.

Therefore, he must be held accountable NOW or it will be too late in '08.

Thank you SBVs & POWs FT! Your service to this country is incalculable!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knowone is going to forget. I myself am working on articles at my blog still continuing to expose Kerry. I do not believe he should hold that seat in the senate, or any official office.

He will not run in '08....Americans do not forget or forgive very quickly. This past election proved that. The majority has spoken.
commdog
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the Jerome Corsi article in the main forum (Me#1You#10):

"John Kerry might well calculate that in a few years hence he might yet be vital enough to run for president, while his Swift Vet and POW opponents had been weakened by the passage of time. A sealed archive of never-before-seen first-hand statements from his veteran opponents will give John Kerry and the Democratic Party second thoughts."

Me thinks the work of Geano, Beatrice1000, NavyChief, and others won't be going to waste.
/CD
Jack Hetherton, jr
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: PLEASE READ - SVPOWFT to Fight Kerry in 08? TOO LATE Reply with quote

PowerPro wrote:
I hope everyone reads what I'm about to write and takes it to heart.

This mission is NOT completed.

Until Kerry has been summarily removed from the U.S. Senate and arrested for treason, it's not over.

Why?

Because if Kerry were to run for the Presidency again or even as his Senate re-election efforts take hold, he will become a martyr...a victim of the evil SwiftVets and the vast right wing conspiracy.

So, so what if the SwiftVets stand against him in '08? Their message will NOT pack the punch it did this time because it's been heard and "discredited" as a "pack of lies."

History will continue to be rewritten and Kerry will be the victor.

Therefore, he must be held accountable NOW or it will be too late in '08.
There are many people like myself that are devoted to continue in our quest for justice. Yes, Sen Kerry is in self denial of his lies, and I doubt that he will ever willingly admit/apoligize. He did tremendous damage to the Democrat party, and every thing I am reading indicates Kerry will never regain grace in his party on a national level. He might have a good chance for re-elect to Senate. History has been written about the tremendous impact the SwiftVets/POW has on the politics of our nation. Keep heart, we will get him. Jack, Viet Nam 68/69
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I don't think the DNC will allow him to run (& they are already grooming Mrs. Bill's image) -- I think that he needs to be held accountable for his actions of 30+ years ago, that have harmed so many....
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that the fight should not be given up yet/ I think though that the American People would stand up and take notice if we went after Kerry and his 1992 "No POWs left alive in Vietnam Statement and his family reaping the benifits of his normalizing relations with Vietnam". I agree thouogh that it could have an effect on John Mc Cain but that is John's fault. He shouldnot have boought into Kerry's efforts.
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless we find a way to get him not just charged, but convicted of trason,
he will remain senator.
Only the voters of Massachusetts can recall him, and they wont, he carried that state big time.
On the other hand he's not going nowhere in '08 because PIAPS has already started campaining, she and only she will be the Democrats savior! The MSM will see to that! And if Kerry throws his hat in the primaries the MSM will turn on him like rabid pit-bulls.
Mother
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, I don't know 'bout all this.

He's wounded, and moving.

Hmmm. What to do. What to do.

Let me ask the MSM and Amnesty International.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: