SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry told Geraldo he lost due to Osama tape!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taylor
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Kerry told Geraldo he lost due to Osama tape! Reply with quote

Guess like the rest of his party he's still in denial! Rolling Eyes

Gosh, if he actually believes that that means he'll probably end up running again in 08!
CNO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He lost because he awoke the sleeping giant called the Switfvets.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Geraldo say that.....hmmmm......does that not prove what we have been saying here all along????? He is most definately dillusional. Rolling Eyes
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great. I hope they all continue to stay in denial for the next 4 years. I hope they all move even further to the left. I hope they run either Kerry or Hillary in 08.

Another blow out victory for the Repubs would be sweet.

The Dems have lost connection from middle "red" America. All they know how to do is ridicule us. That's fine. They can have their snob party while we have the Senate, House, Governorships and the White House for the next 20 years. Cool
mtboone
Founder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He could never give Swifties credit. That would be admitting we were accurate in our assessment of him and his past. We just know in our hearts that WE WON!
USS Endicott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry lost (my doesn't that sound sweet Very Happy ) for so many reasons it is hard to keep track of them all.

A few reasons I voted against Kerry,
1. His Senate record - the record he asked me to look at at the Demo convention. While Kerry mouthed platitudes at his speaches, I read about his votes against military funding, his votes against weapons programs; his vote against DOMA; his refusal to vote in the partial-birth abortion ban; his lack of accomplishment in the Senate; his consistent history of voting for higher taxes. John Kerry was not the stateman and middle of the road Senator that he tried to portray himself as. If he weren't from Mass., I don't believe he would have lasted so long as a Senator.

2. While John Kerry travelled the country, intoning at every chance "I was in Viet Nam", I learned from the SBVT about his military history. There were too many inconsistencies in his statements about Viet Nam. Thanks to the SBVT, I heard Kerry denounce our military and call them war criminals. This led me to read other accounts about Kerry's Viet Nam history and I believed these accounts and the SBVT over John Kerry and his re-written history.

3. Then, in the spirit of the 2nd Amendment, John goes hunting. As if wearing hunting gear made him a hunter and protector of the 2nd Amendment. However, John asked me to judge him on his record, and that record has a history of voting against the 2nd Amendment.

4. John brought to the Presidential race, the crudest, most vulgar candidate for First Lady I think I have ever seen. T. Kerry spouted out the most inane, elitist garbage it is hard to pick out the worst. Two that stick out in my mind: "Shove it" with a denial of saying something that was caught on tape moments before and (to paraphrase) "They don't need clothes" in reference to the poor children in the Caribbean.

5. Whoopi Goldberg and company denigrate the President and Kerry says that these attitudes represent the American people. His low gutter mind sat in the audience and laughed and applauded over Hollywoods disgusting antics.

6. Michael Moore
7. Bruce Springsteen
8. Babs
9. Richard Dreyfuss
10. Ok, maybe it's easier to just say Hollywood and the Rock the Vote crowd.
11 The shrill Democrats that seemed to be on every talk show in town
12 Did I mention SBVT?
13. Fake support of the military
14. Poor attendance at intelligence meetings
15. Poor attendance in the Senate
16. Preaching in black churches against President Bush
17. His last minute ploy to appear to be a devout Catholic
18. His stiff manner and the way he seemed to look down on Americans
19. John Edwards - trial lawyer extraordinaire
20. John Kerry was a phony and it showed. I preferred Howard Dean to Kerry. At least Howard had the nerve to stick with his convictions, even if I disagreed with many of them. Kerry had to check the polls each morning to find out what he believed - would he be for the Iraq War or Against it? For military spending or against it? Until he had read NYT, poor John didn't know what he believed.
21. Did I mention that John served in Viet Nam? Of course he tried to avoid going and left ASAP and then went home to castigate his fellow warriors.
22. Dan Rather and the MSM cheerleading squad and the continual unsubstantiated news regarding the Presidents time served with TANG.
23. The insult that John Kerry, Hollywood, and the MSM hurled at our National Guard every time they cried "Bush joined the Guard, therefore he is a coward".
24. The Democratic Party thought that we Republicans were to stupid to be able to read and thus we wouldn't know about John Kerry's record. They thought we got all of our info from the tele.
25. The Democratic Convention and that corny salute with the "I am ready to serve" schamltz and the constant Bush bashing.
26. The Republican Convention and an outline of plans for the future. The great speeches by Rudy and Arnie and Laura and of course the best speech of the entire campaign season that was given by Zell Miller.
27. To sum it all up: I found John Kerry to be "Unfit for Command"
gia_lin_fo
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He thinks Osama scared them more than Teresa!
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent list of reasons ... pretty much covered them all.

Kerry is suffering under some misconception that he received 57 million votes and will base his 2008 run on this number. Once one takes away the ABB votes of about 30 million voites -- Kerry actually inspired only 27 million votes.... very few of those are true believers... Hillary would take most of those 27 million...

Oh well --- most of this forum already know how dellusional Kerry is

I am just so happy Kerry is not POTUS.
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: He has no shame! Reply with quote

Kerry has no shame. He has been spouting Bovine Defecation for so long he now believes it. If analyzed by a psychiatrist, Kerry would be found to be in deep denial with a tendency to deflect blame to others as a mechanism for excusing his own shortcomings.

Independent that leans right of center.
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great list, USS Endicott! I'm glad to know that California has some
great thinkers that do not follow the Hollywood crowd!
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry was much more scarier than osama, the thought of another terror attack is bad but the thought of another terror attack with global test Kerry at the switch was downright frightening.
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing Skerry did not claim (perhaps another interview) was Walter Cronkite's wacko assertion that Karl Rove put UBL up to the tape so as to hurt Skerry! Razz
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLOL! That's a great one, rparrott! Thanks for passing it along!
Somalia Vet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a great alteration of "The Scream". lol.

The Swift Vets are responsible for driving Kerry away from the prize but the media will never admit it. When I saw Bud the Congressional Medal of Honor winner on TV in one of the scrolling Swift Vet commercials, I knew Kerry was finished months before the election. You have to remember that Kerry's pride wasn't the only pride that was popped on election day. The media used every trick they could to run resistance and interference for Kerry prior to the election and they lost as well. That is what this "Usama tape" is about, but the American people know the truth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: