SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BOR Poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:48 am    Post subject: BOR Poll Reply with quote

www.billorielly.com is having a poll on whether the Marine in the Falluja shooting should be prosecuted. We shold go there and support this Marine.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate these polls exploiting our soldiers because the MSM has nothing better to do than to make a bad situation escalate into something worse. Even if they are supporting this Marine, they should just leave it alone.

There is a good thread here, but I can't find it off hand, but if you look around you will find there that you can sign an online petition that is legitimate that really will help this poor Marine.

That sleezy reporter needs to be court marshalled. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll wrote:
I hate these polls exploiting our soldiers because the MSM has nothing better to do than to make a bad situation escalate into something worse. Even if they are supporting this Marine, they should just leave it alone.

There is a good thread here, but I can't find it off hand, but if you look around you will find there that you can sign an online petition that is legitimate that really will help this poor Marine.

That sleezy reporter needs to be court marshalled. Twisted Evil

Gosh am I tired....it is in my thread here...........

MSM Exagerating and Lying about Marines AGAIN......
srmorton
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, ocsparky101. I just spent 10 minutes trying to find this poll
and could not on the Fox News website.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll i could not agree with you more. The problem is that the opposition will put reliability to these polls. Yes there is a petition on line. I have signed it. I also used to think the best polls to submit to were those which a letter was sent directly to the politicians. As we see now that is not so because of the support Arlen Spector is getting regardless of the contact the Republican Senators have recieved from their constitutents. We have also seen major questions brought up about John Kerry's creditability to even hold office in the Senate. I am not an attorney but what I was taught in school was that even a President could not suspend the Constitution without declaring martial Law. Well it appears President Carter did just that via an executive order the case of John Kerry's treason. Treason is defined in the Constitution so President Carter actually suspended the Constitution in the case of this treasonous act. So what are we left with. All we can do is get it out to the American People that there is a large amount of support for or against. Maybe this is best described as being between a rock and a hard place.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ocsparky101 wrote:
doll i could not agree with you more. The problem is that the opposition will put reliability to these polls. Yes there is a petition on line. I have signed it. I also used to think the best polls to submit to were those which a letter was sent directly to the politicians. As we see now that is not so because of the support Arlen Spector is getting regardless of the contact the Republican Senators have recieved from their constitutents. We have also seen major questions brought up about John Kerry's creditability to even hold office in the Senate. I am not an attorney but what I was taught in school was that even a President could not suspend the Constitution without declaring martial Law. Well it appears President Carter did just that via an executive order the case of John Kerry's treason. Treason is defined in the Constitution so President Carter actually suspended the Constitution in the case of this treasonous act. So what are we left with. All we can do is get it out to the American People that there is a large amount of support for or against. Maybe this is best described as being between a rock and a hard place.

Your point is well recieved. I voted at the poll.....I do not want the sleezy MSM turning what this Marine did in self defense into a lynching.
lthrneck
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine the Marine Corps will do anything other than dismiss charges against this Marine. I've also heard this embeded reporter has his own blog and is posting nothing but sympathic pictures and stories of the terrorist. Hopefully they will kick these embeded reporters out, and only let the likes of Ollie North do the reporting.

Semper fi
uuurah
Carry On!!
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't go because this is supporting BOR who hates the swifties.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: