SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On FOX News: Kerry intv'd & he said would run for Prez
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: On FOX News: Kerry intv'd & he said would run for Prez Reply with quote

That narcissist, arrogant, a**, said this morning during an interview showed on FOX News, "I am closing no doors, I will fight, I will fight for the 58 million people that voted for me, I will leave things open, and I am considering running for Presidents in '08".

Over my dead body. I am continuing to expose and write about that fool. It got so bad at my blog I had to change my settings to not allow comments anymore becuase of the harrasment and threats. Now they will have to read and vent else where....gee...think they might harrass and threaten Kerry?

I thank God Swifties is here. We will not allow him to do this. Run for Prez in '08.......what arrogance, what pride.

The people have spoken, and now we are coming to get yah skerry.
Twisted Evil
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Algore said the same thing, see what happened to him.
Doc Jerry K
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's pray he does. He's an easy target and will meet the same end as he did on Nov. 2, 2004.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: On FOX News: Kerry intv'd & he said would run for P Reply with quote

doll wrote:
That narcissist, arrogant, a**, said this morning during an interview showed on FOX News, "I am closing no doors, I will fight, I will fight for the 58 million people that voted for me, I will leave things open, and I am considering running for Presidents in '08".

Over my dead body. I am continuing to expose and write about that fool. It got so bad at my blog I had to change my settings to not allow comments anymore becuase of the harrasment and threats. Now they will have to read and vent else where....gee...think they might harrass and threaten Kerry?

I thank God Swifties is here. We will not allow him to do this. Run for Prez in '08.......what arrogance, what pride.

The people have spoken, and now we are coming to get yah skerry.
Twisted Evil

Amen! Get this jerk ejected from the Senate and indicted, arrested, convicted and punished for his crimes.

Fat, Bald and Ugly - And PROUD Of It!
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I suggest that everyone write a letter to their senators, in the following vein...

Dear Senator...

I write today on a matter of some urgency. You have in the Senate a man who should not be part of your august body. John Forbes Kerry. Mr. Kerry, the junior senator from Massachusetts, is a traitor. Article XIV, Section 3 of the Constitution of the United States of America, clearly states:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President...having previously taken an oath...to support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."
John Forbes Kerry met with the enemy in 1970 while still a member of the United States Navy (in the reserves). He met with “peace” negotiators in Paris, in violation of the federal law and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. The mere fact that he met with the enemy, and has admitted this publicly, is all that is required to prove aid and comfort to the enemy. However, it did not stop there. His false testimony to Congress in 1971 about “war crimes” and his insistence that the United States accede to the enemy’s demands for ending the war, caused great pain and suffering to our troops, especially those still incarcerated in North Vietnamese Prisoner of War camps.

Because of his political connections, Kerry was never indicted for these actions. That will be changing soon, however. In the case of Article XIV, Section 3, neither an indictment nor a conviction on treason is required to remove Mr. Kerry from your assembly. The evidence currently available is sufficient.

I strongly urge you to take all necessary action to remove John Forbes Kerry from the presence of the Senate, so that he is ejected from the Body of Congress with the loss of all pay, benefits and pensions.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. FirstName LastName
Address
City, State, Zip
PhoneNumber

Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the Boston Herald article covering this "news":

http://news.bostonherald.com/politics/view.bg?articleid=54412

And see the Captain's Quarter blog discussing this (under title "Kerry Can't Stop Hoarding Money"):

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/

It may turn out that Kerry is posturing to prevent his having to return $45M in campaign funds he didn't spend in the primaries.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Pardons Reply with quote

Fox News reported that President Bush pardoned a turkey this morning. Does that mean that Kerry has been pardoned? Wink
Doc Farmer
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Pardons Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
Fox News reported that President Bush pardoned a turkey this morning. Does that mean that Kerry has been pardoned? Wink

Luckily, no. I did get a kick out of Dubya's small joke about the new 527 committee who came to the aid of "Biscuits" and "Gravy" (the two turkeys pardoned). The name of that committee? "Barnyard Animals for Truth"

peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's put John O'Neil back to work, the truth is we'll need this 4 years to really organize and totally destroy the character of this evil awful human slime.

What Kerry did should not and will not EVER be forgiven. He is pure evil.
gia_lin_fo
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: On FOX News: Kerry intv'd & he said would run for P Reply with quote

doll wrote:
That narcissist, arrogant, a**, said this morning during an interview showed on FOX News, "I am closing no doors, I will fight, I will fight for the 58 million people that voted for me, ...

Worse, yet, is he believes 58 million voted for him.

He now thinks he needs a senate record to run on. Given his past performance, he and Schumer will trip over each other trying to claim credit for whatever gets done or, more importantly, not done by the Bolsheviks. The demagogic press will fawn over every words he udders, if, it bashes Bush. Unfortunately, Bush will not be the target in '08. And, he will miss the real target, just like he did taking aim at service people when he wanted to protest policy.

Keep up the pressure on this guy. All will be well when he is swinging from a yardarm.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Pardons Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:

President Bush said the turkeys were pardoned due the the efforts of a 527 - barnyard animals for truth

Very Happy
PhantomSgt
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: On FOX News: Kerry intv'd & he said would run for P Reply with quote

doll wrote:
"I am closing no doors, I will fight, I will fight for the 58 million people that voted for me, I will leave things open, and I am considering running for Presidents in '08".

Don't worry folks this is just the "I decided I will run before I decided not to run" statement. This guy is so predictable.

Sic him Swifties!

Independent that leans right of center.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: 2008 Election Reply with quote

Maybe the Swifties can gather lots of evidence against Kerry from now through 2007, but hold it back, so that Kerry can run in the primaries and bash Hillary. If Kerry wins the primaries, the Swifties can unload on him before the general election, while USING Kerry to take out Hillary. Two birds with one stone?
peter
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 2008 Election Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
Maybe the Swifties can gather lots of evidence against Kerry from now through 2007, but hold it back, so that Kerry can run in the primaries and bash Hillary. If Kerry wins the primaries, the Swifties can unload on him before the general election, while USING Kerry to take out Hillary. Two birds with one stone?

Great idea -- He needs to be PUBLICLY humilated, nothing less. Let him gravel for mercy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent letter Doc Farmer!!!!! I will copy it as is and send it out....I may even post it at my blog tomorrow!!!!! Great job!!!!!! Kudos!!!!!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: