SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swiftboat Vets are Liars etc and other BS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
U S Army EOD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Swiftboat Vets are Liars etc and other BS Reply with quote

I just got an e-mail from a crowd who claim they are the Swiftboat Vets are Liars and etc. They also claim to be Patriotic Vets or something like that. They claim they are going to try and expose all people who post of Swiftboat Veterans for Truth to include phone numbers. Somewhere they got a short list of names including mine.

I basically told them I would send copies of their e-mails to the local radio talkshow host. These numbskulls are going to bring Kerry's war record and his anti-war record out even more to the public.

I sent them a email telling them exactly who I was and the units I commanded in States, Vietnam and Korea. I also offered to meet them face to face. They ofcourse declined on that offer. I also asked them for their experiences in the military and they could not come up with anything.

Anybody else heard from these clowns?

CO
8th Ord Det (EOD) ROK 68-69
542 Ord Det (EOD) CONUS 70-71
99th Ord Det (EOD) RVN 72-73
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard from them, doubt I will. My name is right out in the open for all to see and will remain so.

That game will hurt them as much as the ad has.
searcher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Swiftboat Vets are liars, why are the Kerry supporters trying so hard to silence them?

No one need be afraid of lies, only the truth hurts.
stupson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Kerry Mouth-breathers Reply with quote

Yep, Got the same Email.

What a bunch of mouth-breathers. Judging by the grammar and spelling, I would guess 5th grader at best. Like the idea of going to the local news with this. Hooah from an Army Transporter.
inlikeflint
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry Mouth-breathers Reply with quote

stupson wrote:
Yep, Got the same Email.

What a bunch of mouth-breathers. Judging by the grammar and spelling, I would guess 5th grader at best. Like the idea of going to the local news with this. Hooah from an Army Transporter.

Maybe it is from a group of Fifth graders... go with your gut feeling...

It's from a group of Algerian rebel fifth grades with the intelect of a cat... they carry around Apple I-pods and AK-47... No, better, AKM's and LAW's left over from Oliver North... They are experts in psy-ops and backward psycology... and are forcing you to vote for Bush...

That could happen... Yeah.

Bosnia 95-96 Z.O.S. Mutants -Too much butter to list.

ACLU member
VFW member
SSBN_Guy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants to forward the email to me I'll make sure it goes to all of the local Talk Radio hosts in the area. Let's spread the fun around for as much coverage as possible.
searcher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No one need be afraid of lies, only the truth hurts.

I retract the above part of my post, the lies that Kerry told about the Military in Viet Nam DID hurt people and still hurts today, so some lies DO hurt.
SSBN_Guy
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added an email address for the board under the Location box in my profile.
Grampa
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny they dont send me one...plus mine is a military one Very Happy
RIslander
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The simple fact, my friends, is that those who worship the ground John Kerry walks on are Patriots. All others, well, they are the exact opposite - not to mention the fact that we are all liars. Perhaps I should clarify that. If you have spent a career detesting your country and everything it stands for, any and all lying is forgiveable and not to be questioned, and wouldn't it be a grand idea if you ran for President.

Time after time, these people are getting caught in lies. Time after time, it is the ones who bring the facts to light who are condemned by the media. Not to worry, though, they are not biased. That must be the truth, they told us so.

Clinton epitomized honesty; Gore made Einstein look like a moron; and Kerry is a war hero. What a trifecta!
dafrog
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Who's the shoe clerk? Reply with quote

I've recieved two e-mails saying I'm not a vet , this comes from "swiftboat vet are liers" I,m ex-E.O.D. I served in E.O.D. units # 88.3.59.25 and the 47th. I was in country 69-70-71. I compleated two tours and would of gone for three except for the wife, which I still have. I'll hang my 214 next to any of these shoe clerks. The E-mails threaten to post my address some where, I'll be glad to debate anyone on Kerrys anti-war stand after veit-nam. I remember well who spit on me. Mike Tompkins Port Charlotte FL
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIslander, LOL! Very good!

dafrog, don't give the emails another thought. Just some Kerry supporter helping the candidate look bad.

If you will copy the email with complete headers to me in a Private Message (the PM button, below) I will take a look at it and find out if it's coming from the same place as the others.

Thank you,
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like it's the people that have the option to show their email address checked are the ones getting them. You apparantly have "no" checked.

Grampa wrote:
Funny they dont send me one...plus mine is a military one Very Happy

U S Army EOD
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squid,

Thats what I am thinking. I sent a few emails back and forth with this guy and he didn't seem very bright. I think maybe two or three guys in their early 20's got together to do this. They did not have my phone number or anything like that. More than likely his parents will take his computer privileges away from him for about a week or so.

CO
8th Ord Det (EOD) ROK 68-69
542 Ord Det (EOD) CONUS 70-71
99th Ord Det (EOD) RVN 72-73
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, that's about what I figured. Some idiot, or idiots, just went through and send a BS email to everyone that had their email showing. They don't have jack cheese in the way of names, phone numbers, etc.

U S Army EOD wrote:
Squid,
Thats what I am thinking. I sent a few emails back and forth with this guy and he didn't seem very bright. I think maybe two or three guys in their early 20's got together to do this. They did not have my phone number or anything like that. More than likely his parents will take his computer privileges away from him for about a week or so.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: