SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bob Beckel on Kerry: "I don't get...it"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Bob Beckel on Kerry: "I don't get...it" Reply with quote

Kerry can bemuse even the staunchest of Democrats...

Quote:
Iraq, The Vote: 'Whoever Is Advising Him Made a Terrible Mistake'
J$P Instant Transcript! Bob Beckel and Paul Manafort on Weekend Live.

Graphic: http://homepage.mac.com/mkoldys/iblog/C168863457/E311757088/Media/Pasted%20Graphic%201.jpg

From Weekend Live, January 30 2005:

BRIAN WILSON [FOX NEWS]: Joining me to talk about the political fallout here at home is Democratic strategist Bob Beckel, and Republican strategist Paul Manafort. All right Bob, what do you think?

BOB BECKEL: Well I think first of all it was magnificent--whoever was in charge of security in this whole thing deserves a medal, as a friend of mine said to me earlier before the show. But the other thing is, from a Democratic standpoint, for those of us who are opposed to this war, this could not have been a better outcome. Which is why I do not get John Kerry coming out and--

WILSON: You beat me to the question.

BECKEL: Well, go ahead, ask the question.

WILSON: Well the question was, I saw John Kerry saying, well OK, it was OK--but. He had all these things that needed to happen still.

BECKEL: Yeah, this is no time for "buts". I mean, whoever is advising him politically made a terrible mistake. I think what he should have said was this is a magnificent outcome, and now that we've had this and we've got an elected government, let's begin the process of bringing out troops back home. And I don't get why any Democrat would want to dump on this election when, in fact, it is the beginning, hopefully, of the end. So I don't get the politics of it.

johnny dollars place

Last edited by Me#1You#10 on Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here all along, I thought Beckel was an even bigger idiot than JFK Laughing

At least he sees what is happening and even if it pains him, seems pleased with results.
Leeman
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray hooray !! I saw that live, I almost fell off of my chair. !!!!!

he did call for the withdrawel of troops right after he said that so lets not get too carried away..lol

And they did not ask him about kerry delivering rifles to the Khmer Rouge..lol

Sunday was a good day..!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: