SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

They're begining to eat their own
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: They're begining to eat their own Reply with quote

I was browsing through another site, which has the same initials as Ducks Unlimited, and one poster was recommending that they quit focusing on how Bush "stole" the election and get to work on winning the next one. The good news for us is that the poster was shouted down and called all sorts of vile names. Looks like the dems are nowhere near facing reality. Should really look into investing in tinfoil hats. Wink
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to twist the knife sometimes, tell everyone it was because of moma t. Twisted Evil
streetsweeper95B
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Hehehe Reply with quote

ain't defeat wonderful?
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know of a good forum where these animals post at? Would love a little voyeur action.
Uisguex Jack
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I'd refer to it as a 'good' forum. However here is what was being refered to above:

http://www.**/

Prepare to be revolted.

Beware of Wolves in Sheeps Clothing

When you Run with Wolves Don't trip!
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, talk about sick. "**" Razz PPPPPPPTTTHHHZZZ

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These people are evil and have destroyed the democratic party.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=16103

click that link for a great speech given by Harowitz basically detailing the evil nature of the democrat left and how they view our country as being the enemy.
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really is a sight to see. Some are convinced that Kerry will win Ohio yet. Some are convinced that Diebold is a republican cabal and not only did Bush steal the election in 00 and 04, but Arnold stole California, the Repubs stole all the elections in 02 and Jeb Bush engineered the primary defeat of Janet Reno because he would be unable to beat her.

No idea is too whacked out to be dismissed. One post said that when Bush and Cheney are impeached Kerry then becomes President. No sense letting the Constitution get in the way.

I never thought that anybody could be as far out in left field as these people, but there's a lot of them.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scotty61 wrote:
It really is a sight to see. Some are convinced that Kerry will win Ohio yet. Some are convinced that Diebold is a republican cabal and not only did Bush steal the election in 00 and 04, but Arnold stole California, the Repubs stole all the elections in 02 and Jeb Bush engineered the primary defeat of Janet Reno because he would be unable to beat her.

No idea is too whacked out to be dismissed. One post said that when Bush and Cheney are impeached Kerry then becomes President. No sense letting the Constitution get in the way.

I never thought that anybody could be as far out in left field as these people, but there's a lot of them.

This is the Democratic party of today. Communist sympathizers who hate America and wish our great country to die. It is a product of the radical 60's generation which said hell to the staid morals and ethics of the previous generation and adopted a hatred for anything good. These people in the Deocratic party are truly evil. They are the people who would sympathize with Stalin as he was building a railway from serbia and in the process fed no worker. Why would he feed them? He had 10 million and more people to kill, the logistics involved in killing more then 10 million is pretty daunting. Send them to the railroad and work them till they die and then send more. Hell kill them and build a crappy railroad with no labor costs. Thats what you call cutting out the capitalistic side of the equation. We are living in a day and age of being Oprahized, where nothing matters or counts other then emotion and logic takes a back seat to ratings. The Democratic party is the house Satan occupies. Pure evil.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before you go too far on trashing the entire Democratic Party, may I remind you that the party also gave us the likes of Zell Miller and John O'Neill? As has been stated time and time again, the problem is a segment within the party that has gained control of it.

Without the support we got from some Democrats, Kerry would not have been stopped.

The extreme liberal left that has taken control of their party is the problem, not all Democrats.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LewWaters wrote:
Before you go too far on trashing the entire Democratic Party, may I remind you that the party also gave us the likes of Zell Miller and John O'Neill? As has been stated time and time again, the problem is a segment within the party that has gained control of it.

Without the support we got from some Democrats, Kerry would not have been stopped.

The extreme liberal left that has taken control of their party is the problem, not all Democrats.

Lew as I have been saying from day one posting here the Democratic party is dead and has been taken over by a very evil element which intends to destroy our country. I love Zell and O'Neill, but both of them do recognize the problems within the party and further, I doubt either will ever vote for it again. Most likely a third party will be formed in the next 20 years which will be a counterpart to the Republican party. There is nothing on the imediate horizon though, other then people whom wish destruction to the USA. As I say often this is no longer the party of Truman.
dcornutt
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep,
I'm another long standing member of the DNC. It's just not the same party it used to be. Been sliding off a cliff for many years.
Rurik
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Lew,

you're right. Lots of good Democrats, at the head of the list you find Ronald Raagan. For most of the others, skim through the list of current Republican office holders, and select about a third of the names.

All the good Democrats, and the used to be a whole bunch of 'em, changed parties.

Essayons!
Fight Build and Destroy
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I left about 15 years ago. Got tired of them paying only lip service to gun ownership and hunting, which I love, and focusing on raising my taxes and increasing regulations, which I hate.
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I see it, the problem with the current DNC is that all they are doing is looking for someone or something to blame. As a result, they have formed a circular firing squad and are now in a JFK "free fire zone". Have fun! Maybe they will cull their own herd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: